● Audio Ventures Backed By Kevin Durant, Kevin Costner Launch Kevin Durant and Kevin Costner are separately backing new audio ventures launching today, one in sports business, the other for people on road trips.
● New York City Embarks On Data Partnership In Response To COVID-19 New York City has forged a first-of-its-kind public-private data partnership in response to COVID-19.
● Next Stimulus Package - Will Hazard Pay Be Included? Advocates say essential workers should be paid more while working through the pandemic.
● Trump Is Framing Major Coronavirus Developments In Terms Of Election Day Trump said Monday ‘it’s possible I get involved’ in the vaccine distribution process amid concerns amid concerns about politicization.
● Brainy Seniors Warned More Economically Fragile As They Up Use Of Debt, Complex Financial Products After the increase in the complexity of financial products, and particularly after the financial crisis, smart people 56 to 73...
● 3 Things We Can Expect In The Next Stimulus Bill As lawmakers continue to negotiate the next stimulus package, there are three things we can expect to see in the bill. Here's what you need to know.
● Missing Pieces In The Puzzle Of Reading Comprehension A new audio documentary asks “why so many kids don’t understand what they read.” It provides part of the explanation, but to fully understand the problem—and what to do...
● NOAA Forecasts There Could Be Near-Record Number Of Storms This Hurricane Season The 2020 season has already set records.
● Dr. Disrespect Announces A Return To Streaming In A New Place Dr. Disrespect appears to have announced a return to streaming after his twitch ban, and all indicators suggest that he's going to be moving to a new place.
● Three Major Issues Coming Up That Could Make Or Break The 2020 Stock Market Here are some catalysts investors should watch for until the end of the year.
● Senate Votes To Ban TikTok From Government Devices The State Department, Department of Homeland Security, The Defense Department, and TSA have already banned the app from government-issued devices.
● Covid Travel Europe: Most Will Cancel Holidays Over Masks, Tests, Quarantine Most European travelers would cancel their holiday plans if they had to quarantine at their destination, wear a mask outdoors, or test for Covid at...
● New York And National Rifle Association Sue Each Other As State AG Seeks To Close Nonprofit The lawsuit comes after an 18 month investigation.
● 5 Questions With Parker Sullivan, Founder And Co-Owner Curidor Over the span of a year, the flowers in the Curidor retained their full terpene profile, color and potency.
● Trump Tells Staff: Keep Working On Executive Order For Payroll Tax Cuts, Student Loans, Evictions, Unemployment Benefits Will Trump's executive orders replace the stimulus package?
● Renault Zoe R135 Review: Still Top Of The City EV Class The face-lifted 2020 Renault Zoe R135 combines impressive range, a good ride and a hugely revamped infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to make it the...
● NBC Pushes Out Entertainment Head After Allegations Of Racism, Misconduct Paul Telegdy was under investigation for allegations of racist, sexist and homophobic behavior during his two-year tenure at NBCUniversial.
● Pfizer CEO Bourla: We Will Know By October Whether Our Covid-19 Vaccine Works Pfizer chief executive Albert Bourla said Thursday clinical trials should reveal by October whether the company’s vaccine against the Coronavirus...
● Back To The Drawing Board: Why SpaceX Success Demands NASA Revolution Sunday’s breathtaking return of the American astronauts aboard Elon Musk’s crewed Dragon space capsule was a moment of great national pride. While space...
● Snapchat Hopes Their New Features Will Make It Easier For Gen Z To Vote The social network is ramping up their efforts after reportedly registering 450,000 voters in 2018.
● Friday Stimulus Deadline Approaching With No Deal Expected Until Next Week Tomorrow is the self-imposed deadline that has been set for stimulus package negotiations, and it seems unlikely that a deal will be reached in time.
● Box Office: 2 Weeks That Could Make Or Break Hollywood Everything, in terms of domestic box office, overseas box office and PVOD and streaming alternatives, is coming to a head in the days before and after Labor Day weekend.
● Women Of Color Are Running For Congress At An All-Time High There are record numbers of women of color up and down Congressional ballots for the November 2020 elections.
● Business Has A Role In Dismantling Racism: 3 Takeaways From Our Conversation With Dr. Manuel Pastor And Amelia Ransom Members of the UNITE-LA and REDF teams share their key takeaways from a conversation with Distinguished...