● West Dunbartonshire drug dealers warned after a spike in drug related deaths Last year 20 people in West Dunbartonshire took their lives as a result of drug use.
● Monklands Hospital: site designs earn praise from politicians Airdrie representatives Neil Gray and Alex Neil are impressed by the "digital hospital" visualisations
● The 6 Hibs centre back transfer options to help fill Ryan Porteous injury void The Scotland Under 21 centre back needs another knee op but do Hibs need another defender?
● Pensioner shocked to find his own gravestone with his name on it in cemetery Alan Hattel, 75, believes his ex-wife put it up after buying the plot because she wants them to be buried together.
● Busy winter at Monklands Hospital emergency department Residents are being asked to make use of community health services to ease pressure on busy A&Es
● Police hunt masked men who robbed woman in her own home The incident took place at 9.40am on Tuesday, January 14.
● Boris Johnson accused of 'attacking' Scottish Parliament and ignoring devolution Ian Blackford said: “Devolution is under attack from this Tory government. There is no respect for the people of Scotland, Wales or Northern...
● Council's home support workers in Wishaw and Shotts receive high marks from Care Inspectorate The inspectors visited people at home and shadowed workers
● Ground breaking drugs trial brings fresh hope for those battling Motor Neurone Disease Wishaw dad Ged Rooney has been living with the condition for a decade
● Newmains residents' rage as rats "epidemic" takes hold of village The number of rodents seems to have multiplied and spread to homes all over
● Amazon Prime TV unveiled as the most affordable streaming service in the UK A new study from Ocean Finance compared how much top streaming services offer for every £1 spent - here are all the results
● Scots knifeman who stabbed tourist pals 14 times in 4 second murder-bid frenzy refuses risk assessment Sentence was deferred on brutal Peter Cameron again, six months after he was convicted of trying to kill both women as they ...
● Alex Neil outlines "consultative" independence referendum idea The Airdrie MSP criticised Boris Johnson's rejection of a second Scottish vote and suggests the establishment of a constitutional convention.
● Edinson Cavani delivers Chelsea transfer blow as striker's promise set to extinguish Premier League move A host of teams are circling around the former Napoli hero with Atletico Madrid and Chelsea leading the way for his...
● Football fans will applaud the life of young Ayden Tonight's match between Rangers and St Mirren will have a special applause during the 13th minute of the game
● Monty Python star Terry Jones dies aged 77 after battle with rare form of dementia The actor and comedian, who had dementia, directed some of the comedy troupe's most-loved works, including Life Of Brian.
● Visit South West Scotland launch new campaign to showcase the South West Coastal 300 The SWC300 Touring Road Route has been created in a bid to make visitors fall in love with the stunning scenery
● Charlie Nicholas slammed as Celtic fans hit back over Leigh Griffiths criticism - Hotline Gavin Berry takes your calls as the row over celebrations rumbles on.
● Co-op strengthens Dumfries and Galloway community links by appointing member pioneers A team of six pioneers have been appointed across the region with more to follow
● Labour MSP James Kelly calls for stronger action from South Lanarkshire Council after Rutherglen needle find A discarded needle was found in Bankhead last week
● Woman forced to grow a fringe to hide 'monster brows' after beauty treatment goes wrong Shannon Bozell has been left with 'big caterpillar eyebrows' after a microblading treatment went wrong.
● Alex Salmond in dock at High Court accused of attempted rape and sexual assault He is accused of attempting to rape a woman at Bute House along with a number of sexual assault charges.
● Senior instructors at Galloway Activity Centre shortlisted in Royal Yachting Association Scotland Awards The team at Loch Ken have been nominated for the instructor of the year prize
● Scott Banks explains Crystal Palace transfer thinking as Dundee United reveal push to keep rising star Scotland Under 19 international has sealed his move to Selhurst Park.