● Holly Willoughby responds to 'dull' outfit claims with bold statement dress Yesterday fans were left confused by Holly's all black outfit and today, her fashion choice spoke volumes.
● Construction work halted at Airdrie nurseries The new buildings at Chapelhall and Petersburn are on hold during the coronavirus crisis.
● Most bin collections will remain as scheduled in West Lothian during Easter Council give householders an update on collections throughout the Easter weekend
● La Liga sent radical crisis solution as hotel boss pitches Canary Islands plan Spain is one of Europe's worst-hit coronavirus regions and football has been halted.
● Fifteen residents die at single care home during coronavirus pandemic Five of those to have lost their lives tested positive for Covid-19 while the other ten had not been tested for the virus.
● The SMRC eSports Spring Championship creates a real buzz There's been a huge amount of interest in the Scottish Motor Racing Club's eSports Spring Championship – leading to some cracking races in round one with the...
● BrewDog delivers 5,000 bottles of hand gel to NHS after first batch turned down Last week bosses at NHS Grampian had said their 'punk sanitiser' didn't meet clinical standards.
● Sadio Mane puts Liverpool title debate in perspective The Senegal international has spoken out as the fate of the Premier League season hangs in the balance.
● Meet Stirling's newborn babies who have arrived during coronavirus lockdown Little Jasmine Laura Jane Rennie’s parents waited a long time to meet her – but they hope it won’t be quite as long before their family and friends...
● Driver nabbed with £43k of heroin when cops stopped his car "When they spoke to the accused, who had been driving, he appeared extremely nervous and kept looking towards the vehicle."
● Scots dance legends TTF release new video in tribute to NHS and key workers Rave icon Jon Campbell is showing support for frontline workers in the battle against coronavirus with a touching video of thanks, which features...
● Glenboig councillor leaves party to become independent Willie Doolan has left the Labour group on North Lanarkshire Council; while Salsburgh representative Tommy Cochrane has stood down from the authority.
● Partick Thistle slam SPFL proposal which could relegate them The Firhill club would be relegated under the current plans and they aren't happy with them.
● Man left with serious facial injury after being jumped in Glasgow city centre Police have launched an appeal for locals to come forward with any information about the incident.
● Moussa Dembele sticks boot into Rangers as ex-Celtic star fires pitch jibe The Lyon striker is clearly still following events in the Premiership closely.
● Rangers blast SPFL proposal as Ibrox side push for prize money to be released The Ibrox side aren't impressed with the SPFL's proposal to end leagues early on a points per game average.
● BREAKING: St Johnstone announce furlough for players and staff “The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all aspects of life and football is no exception"
● South Lanarkshire has 'worst record in the UK' for ignoring social distancing The data was revealed by Google Health’s Community Mobility Reports.
● Cops hunt firebugs after couple's car torched outside Glasgow home Cops think the attack may have been a case of mistaken identity and have viewed CCTV in the area.
● How you can volunteer during furlough from giving blood to phoning lonely people People are being encouraged to volunteer to help the coronavirus outbreak while on leave.
● Lorry driver admits manslaughter of 39 people found dead in refrigerated truck Maurice Robinson, 25, admitted the charges at the Old Bailey this afternoon.
● Staff at Hamilton nursery send video message to kids during coronavirus lockdown Hollandbush Nursery told all the children and their parents and carers to stay safe and keep well.
● Bizarre things you may have spotted at supermarkets during lockdown Shopping has turned into a weekly mission with long queues, over-the-top protective gear and staying two metres apart.
● Amazing 98-year-old Scot beats virus and returns home to beloved dogs Tough Daphne Shah, from Perthshire, stunned doctors with her miracle recovery and was even name-checked in the First Minister’s daily briefing.