● Nicola Sturgeon brands Boris Johnson a 'timorous beastie' in indyref row The SNP leader said the PM is 'frightened' after another poll suggested support for independence.
● Matt Hancock says government is 'long, long, long way' from lifting restrictions Mr Hancock said there was evidence that restrictions in place were having an impact while the vaccination programme was making "brilliant...
● Two women rescued from Ben Lomond in blizzard charged with breaching covid rules A large-scale operation was launched in blizzard conditions at around 2pm following reports of two lost walkers near the summit.
● West of Scotland League chairman admits testing could be a barrier for return Dave McKenna says league representatives will meet with the Scottish FA this week
● Eddie Howe's glowing reviews of Rangers bound duo Simpson and Ofoborh revisited The former Cherries gaffer is a major fan of the pair who are set to move to Ibrox having agreed pre-contract deals.
● Nicola Sturgeon accuses Alex Salmond of spinning 'false conspiracy theories' The two SNP heavy weights are due to appear before a Holyrood inquiry on the botched Scottish Government probe into claims against the ex first...
● Scots over 70 urged to look out for blue envelopes with covid jab appointments Health Secretary Jeane Freeman urged people to look out for the "very distinctive" envelopes, which are being given priority by Royal...
● Teenage girl sexually assaulted at Glasgow park as cops launch investigation The area has been cordoned off by officers who currently remain on the scene.
● Cops break up late-night house party in Glasgow as three people arrested Eye witnesses said the street was filled with blue flashing lights and loud shouting.
● From Abernethy Cubs to St Johnstone legend: David Wotherspoon's story continues The local midfielder made his 300th appearance for the club on the finest of nights at Hampden Park
● 'Loud bang' heard after car crash on busy Kilmarnock road Both of the cars involved in the crash were removed as the road was cleared.
● Rangers challenge set in bid to match to match Celtic Invincibles Steven Gerrard's in-form side have to continue their impressive run in the Premiership if they are to surpass the record from four years ago.
● West Lothian rehoming centre calls for a home for rottweiler Her carers say she is a sweet and gentle girl who enjoys being in the company of her loved ones
● Rafa Benitez to 'rest' amid Celtic link as Spanish football expert weighs in It's been an explosive 24 hours for the 60-year-old since departing the Chinese Super League side Dalian Pro
● Police searching for missing man last seen in Aberdeen days ago John was last seen around 9.30pm on Thursday, January 21 in the city centre, heading in the Torry direction.
● Transfer news LIVE - All the latest rumours & done deals All the latest rumours, confirmed targets and done deals from Scotland and beyond as clubs make their moves.
● Report claims Rafa Benitez 'will replace Neil Lennon as Celtic boss' The 60-year-old is regarded as one of the best tactical minds in world football and is a free agent after leaving Dalian Pro.
● Hamilton woman secures spot at top Scottish dance company Antonia Hamilton was chosen for one of only 12 spaces after an online audition.
● Richard Tait confident St Mirren's loopy kids can run rings around Livi Lions The Buddies defender believes the spirit of youth can help drive the Paisley club to the League Cup final.
● Three famous Saints cup semi wins over Celtic and Hearts ahead of Livi showdown The Buddies have had plenty to celebrate in the final four of cup competitions in recent years.
● Hamilton Advertiser: Karen's Kitchen lockdown recipes Scot Karen Skewies appeared on MasterChef as one of the 2020 contestants.
● McCann questions Polworth's 'mistaken identity' claim for red card Motherwell were reduced to 10 men in the defeat to Aberdeen after Polworth's foul-mouthed reaction
● Motherwell magic: Watch stunning goals 15 years on from Hamilton howitzer Lanarkshire Live Sport looks back at some superb strikes that have followed in Hamilton's footsteps
● Celtic legend Andy Lynch says Scott Brown will be eager to bow out with trophy McNeill lifted the Scottish Cup after missing out on 10 In A Row before retiring and Scott Brown will be aiming to do the same.
● Leigh Griffiths insists Scott Brown deserves Celtic support The skipper has been there for his Parkhead team-mates for a decade and Griffiths insists they need to help him now the going has got tough.
● Neil Lennon's alarming Celtic self delusion is uncomfortable to watch Hugh believes it's time for the club to remove the manager from his position as a calamitous season lurches from one disaster to the next.
● St Mirren launch loan bid for Huddersfield defender Jaden Brown The Buddies boss is hopeful of tying up a deal for the 21-year-old left back in the coming week as he looks to add to his rearguard options.
● Scot Jack Grimmer can't wait to face Spurs stars Bale and Son in FA Cup clash Wycombe Wanderers defender Grimmer hopes to impress against Spurs and catch the eye of Scotland boss Steve Clarke in Monday night's FA Cup tie...
● Bellshill boss says SFA shutdown was the right call, but can't wait to get back Derek Wilson says it's important to get infection rates down, but would like to get back playing
● Cambuslang Harriers enjoy race challenge despite Covid restrictions The club held a Virtual Road Challenge while observing lockdown restrictions, but even that was hit by the weather
● North Lanarkshire Figure Skaters end disappointing year on a high The Coatbridge-based club successfully passed a British Ice Skating test event, and had fun in winter.
● Next James Bond to be 'younger than mid-30s' as fans to wait until 2025 Sources close to the franchise say that any wannabe 007s older than their mid-30s are unlikely to make the cut.