● L'Oréal Paris Bambi Eye Mascara Review With Photos The L'Oreal Paris Bambi Eye Mascara Review is the best mascara for curled lashes, and is just as good as a lash lift. Read for our honest review and photos.
● Chani Nicholas on Her New Book, Horoscopes as Self-Care, and the Universe's Radical Truths internet-famous astrologer Chani Nicholas talks about her new book. 'You Were Born for This' was released in January 2020.
● What Really Happened With Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt Backstage at the SAGs Here's what really happened with Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt backstage at the SAGs. The photographer who snapped the pics of them shared...
● Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Aren't Playing Around With the Paparazzi in Canada Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have reportedly asked lawyers to issue a cease and desist over new photos of Markle and Baby Archie in Canada.
● 21 Best Eyebrow Makeup of 2020: Gels, Pencils, and More Nothing beats a good brow day, so we asked our editors to share the best eyebrow makeup in their beauty bags. Shop everything from gels to pencils and serums.
● Taylor Swift Shares That Her Mother, Andrea, Has a Brain Tumor In an interview with Variety, Taylor Swift opened up about how tough it's been to see her mother, Andrea, battling cancer.
● Dorit Kemsely on Fashion, Shopping, and Dressing for PK Dorit Kemsley opens up about all things fashion on Glamour's What I Wore When podcast, including her rationale for dressing for her husband.
● Kamala Harris, Maya Harris, and Meena Harris on How to Raise an Activist With her new children's book Kamala and Maya's Big Idea, Meena Harris celebrates the example of her mother Maya Harris and aunt Kamala Harris.
● Some People Really Think Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt's Hair Is a Sign They're Getting Back Together After Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt's reunion at the SAG Awards, there's a theory that their similar hair is a...
● Best Romantic Movies on Netflix You'll Fall in Love With Love is in the air, and it's in your Netflix queues. Here are the best romantic movies on Netflix right this minute. Insert heart-eye emoji.
● Serena Williams Outfit: Serena Williams Wears the Best Work Outfits What sets a Serena Williams outfit apart from other outfits? Find out with a look back at some of the best Serena Williams outfits.
● How to Wear Booties With Jeans, According to Celebrities We explain how to wear booties with jeans with the help of celebrities. From Kendall Jenner to Constance Wu, see how celebrities wear booties with jeans.
● The Mullet Haircut Is Coming Back and I...Don't Hate It? If you thought the mullet haircut was dead for good, allow Miley Cyrus, Barbie Ferreira, and more to convince you otherwise.
● Kate Middleton Dazzles in a Red Beaded Dress for a Reception at Buckingham Palace Kate Middleton attended a reception at Buckingham Palace in honor of the UK-Africa Investment Summit wearing a dress by Needle and Thread.
● Netflix Wants to Work With Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on The Crown Netflix's chief content officer recently said that he would gladly work with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in the future.
● Charlize Theron Wore a $15,000 Bracelet in Her Hair to Cover Her Roots How Charlize Theron got her Screen Actors Guide Awards hair style.
● Courtney Cox Likes Instagram Posts About Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's SAGs Reunion The Internet noticed that Jennifer Aniston's former co-star Courtney Cox liked every single picture on social media of Aniston and Brad ...
● Prince Harry Delivers Emotional Speech About Decision to Step Back From Royal Life Prince Harry gives new speech detailing his decision to leave the royal family.
● Brad Pitt Watching Jennifer Aniston's SAG Award Speech Is So Sweet Brad Pitt watching Jennifer Aniston's SAG Award speech is so sweet. He made sure to watch it from backstage.
● SAG Awards 2020: The Best Dressed Celebrities on the Red Carpet Here are the best dressed celebrities from the 2020 SAG Awards (Screen Actors Guild Awards). Your faves turned out some serious fashion tonight.
● Chrissy Teigen Posts 'Cheer' Parody on Instagram Chrissy Teigen took to social media recently to share her thoughts on Netflix's 'Cheer,' including a throwback picture of her high school cheerleading days.
● Renée Zellweger Says She's Open to Reprising Her Role as Bridget Jones Renée Zellweger says in a new interview that she's open to doing another 'Bridget Jones' movie.