● Tesla Cybertruck's more powerful versions get production priority - Roadshow The electric carmaker has updated the production schedule on its preorder site.
● Facebook's new card-playing bot shows AI can work with others - CNET The bot got a nearly perfect average score playing the card game Hanabi.
● FCC says there's no evidence 5G is a health risk - CNET Feel free to keep using your phone as normal.
● Ford recalls 231,000 F-Series Super Duty trucks for tailgates suddenly opening - Roadshow There's also a separate recall for a few thousand Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators.
● Bernie Sanders wants to break up internet and cable monopolies - CNET The Democratic presidential candidate's new proposal calls for treating the internet like a public utility.
● The Witcher on Netflix: How Henry Cavill cast a horse in a magical monster mash-up - CNET Henry Cavill, Anya Chalotra, Freya Allan and showrunner Lauren Hissrich reveal what makes the new TV series so magical.
● Get 3 months of Sling TV and a Google Nest Hub for $75 - CNET It's for new customers only, and if you have an American Express card, you may be able to save another $10.
● Samsung Galaxy S11 reported to get major camera refresh, 108-megapixel main sensor - CNET Here come the cameras.
● Shut up and take my money, Amazon: Echo Show 8 + Echo Dot for $80 - CNET And you thought the Black Friday deals were good...
● In the wake of Avengers: Endgame, 2020 is the year of female superhero movies - CNET The majority of superhero movies next year will be brought to you by female filmmakers and star female superheroes.
● IoT devices need built-in security standards, UL says - CNET Right now, you have no idea if the connected gadget you buy is a security problem waiting to get plugged in.
● 6 cool, new things your next Android phone could do - CNET From video edits over 5G to securely storing your driver's license, here's what you have to look forward to with Qualcomm's high-end Snapdragon 865 chip.
● There's a healthcare crisis, and telemedicine wants to cure it - CNET Virtual appointments could be the answer to overcrowded doctor's offices and months waiting for care.
● Qualcomm's Snapdragon 865 chip won't build in 5G. Here's why it matters - CNET Hint: battery life and download speeds
● Best Buy Apple sale: All-time low prices on iPad Pro, Apple Watch Series 4 and more - CNET The MacBook Air at $900. The HomePod at $200. And that's just the start.
● Best smart displays for 2019 - CNET With the holidays around the corner, it might be time to peruse your display options from Amazon, Google and Facebook.
● Get a close look at the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas SEL Premium - Roadshow The largest model in VW's fleet is a solid choice for drivers who value space, features and comfort over driving dynamics.
● Customers choose amazing colors for their Nissan GT-R50s by Italdesign - Roadshow The mint is to die for.
● TikTok is the best place on the internet, but we have to say no - CNET Commentary: The app is just 3 years young, but has plenty of red flags.
● Measles kills 142,000 worldwide in 2018, cases continue to surge - CNET Latest report shows worldwide measles cases increased 15% in 2018 over the previous year.
● Uber's first safety report notes nearly 500 rapes in 2 years - CNET The ride-hailing company also reports that 19 fatal assaults happened during its rides in 2017 and 2018.
● 5G could boost smartphone sales, Deloitte survey says - CNET Sixty-seven percent of consumers say they're likely to buy a 5G-compatible phone once the technology is available.
● See what ails your car with these handy and heavily discounted OBD2 scanners - CNET Save 40% on a wireless diagnostic code reader.
● Proposal to require facial recognition for US citizens at airports dropped - CNET US Customs and Border Protection will rescind its plan.