● Best streaming device of 2020: Roku, Apple TV, Fire Stick, Nvidia Shield and more - CNET Plenty of hardware options exist for streaming Netflix, YouTube, Amazon and the rest. Here are our picks for the best.
● Possible Xbox Series X prototype photos reveal its ports - CNET A prototype console apparently found its way into the wild.
● Forget the OnePlus 8 Pro and its 120Hz, hole-punch display. I'm all about the 8 Lite - CNET The time is right for a OnePlus X sequel.
● Cruise Origin is the electric, driverless taxi of tomorrow - Roadshow Cruise's boxy, electric people mover ditches the steering wheel and the driver's seat, optimizing for spacious, safe and autonomous urban ride...
● Google Doodle honors Anna May Wong, Chinese-American movie star - CNET Considered Hollywood's first Chinese-American movie star, Wong helped break down stereotypes amid overt discrimination.
● Pokemon: The First Movie's CG remake is hitting Netflix this month - CNET Sadly, Ryan Reynolds won't be voicing Pikachu this time.
● Judge rules dozens of Lyft sexual assault cases can potentially be joined together - CNET This was something the ride-hailing company tried to avoid.
● Iguanas might fall out of trees due to cold temperatures in Florida - CNET The National Weather Service warns that the lizards aren't dead, just slowed down by the chill.
● Game of Thrones was supposed to end with three films, says George R.R. Martin - CNET Season 8 was originally meant to be a box office blockbuster, Martin told German publication Welt.
● New low-cost iPhone reportedly going into production in February - CNET Handset will be comparable in size to the 4.7-inch iPhone 8, Bloomberg reports.
● Catch up on Half-Life for free on Steam - CNET Just what's needed before the release of Half-Life: Alyx.
● Netflix CEO: Witcher is a 'massive new franchise' that'll get 'season after season' - CNET Condolences to The OA: The Witcher seems like it'll be on Netflix for the long haul.
● Why my favorite thing from CES was this suitcase - CNET Commentary: It's not the tech I want, it's the tech I need.
● Tesla and Michigan to settle in direct-to-consumer sales lawsuit - Roadshow The settlement should see the number of Tesla service centers and galleries skyrocket, but it's still not a perfect situation for customers.
● Super Bowl commercials 2020: Watch previews of the big ads - CNET Rick and Morty get in a pickle with Pringles, and Lil Nas X rides the Old Town Road to Doritos' Cool Ranch.
● Jeff Bezos' phone was hacked after message from Saudi crown prince, report says - CNET The breach was likely triggered by an infected video file sent via WhatsApp. It's unclear what was taken from the Amazon CEO's...
● Opera defends its Android apps after accusation of 'predatory lending' - CNET Hindenburg Research, which bets on falling share prices, made the allegations in a research report last week.
● Census 2020 kicks off today in remote Alaskan town of Toksook Bay - CNET Residents in this small town are the first to be counted before Census Day begins on April 1.
● Verizon adds free Google Stadia bundle in latest Fios gigabit offer - CNET Verizon is going after gamers with its latest Fios deal. Everyone else gets $100.
● Mitsubishi is in hot water over diesel cheating in Germany, report says - Roadshow The Frankfurt prosecutor's office is investigating possible use of defeat devices as well as fraud.
● This iPhone case doubles as a stun gun - CNET The case is compatible with the iPhone X and XS.
● Netflix: Witcher is our biggest series ever (based on a new weird metric) - CNET Michael Bay's explosion-fest 6 Underground was also super popular on Netflix in the past three months.
● Boeing says 737 Max will stay grounded until mid-2020 - CNET Before the aircraft can carry passengers again, the FAA still needs to certify it as safe.
● Senators sport Apple Watches at the impeachment trial, report says - CNET Phones have been banned from the trial but smart watches are still in use, according to reporters.