● Six Barcelona board members resign as they question the club's direction The La Liga giants must now regroup behind the scenes after a number of high-ranking officials decided to leave
● Irresponsible to restart competitions too soon - Infantino The head of football's governing body has warned officials not to resume leagues too early
● Transfer news and rumours LIVE: Chelsea willing to sell Kante Goal takes a look at the biggest transfer news and rumours from the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and around the world
● Jimenez: Wolves can finish in the Premier League's top four Nuno Espirito Santo's side are capable of winning the race for the final Champions League spot, according to their top goalscorer
● Explained: What are kit clashing rules in football? You might be wondering why certain teams would be made to wear away or third kits, even if their home kits don't clash with the opposition side
● Ronaldo's transfer to Man Utd fuelled Fernandes' interest in 'dream' move to Old Trafford The Portuguese playmaker admits that he started to look at the Red Devils "in a different way" when a compatriot moved to Old...
● AC Milan and Inter to play first ever virtual Milan derby on Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 The city rivals have teamed up to bring gaming fans a special event to tide them over while the 2019-20 football season continues to be...
● Video: Liverpool boss Klopp misjudged 'committed' Mane Jurgen Klopp admits he misjudged Sadio Mane when they first met in the Bundesliga
● Video: Mane unsure about Liverpool's title hopes Sadio Mane is uncertain about the future of this season's Premier League
● 'Fake news!' - Lionel Messi makes furious double denial on Instagram The Barcelona forward took exception to reports in Argentina he had paid Ronaldinho's bail, and that he would be joining Inter this summer
● 'We started from zero with no regrets' - Thiago on Bayern Munich's 2020 revival The Spanish midfielder has explained the mentality shift in Hansi Flick's squad which has garnered improved results since the turn of the year
● Scottish FA extend coronavirus-enforced football suspension until June 10 The 2019-20 campaign was initially suspended until April 30 due to the Covid-19 outbreak, but that date has now been pushed back by over a month
● Will Liverpool lift the Premier League trophy behind closed doors or would fans be allowed in? There is a strong likelihood that even if the Reds do manage to be crowned champions, they will celebrate in an empty stadium
● Yanga SC and GSM solve impasse and assure commitment to team The sponsors had pulled out additional sponsorship deals at the former league champions
● 'It was meant to be funny' - Zenden reflects on Gyan's celebration against Chelsea The Ghanaian forward was among the goalscorers who secured a very crucial win for Sunderland against the Blues
● NFF has no issues with Nigeria coach Rohr - Dikko The Franco-German tactician has been at the centre of an alleged contract dispute with the Nigerian football governing body
● Samatta: How Tanzanian teams can improve and shine in Africa The Aston Villa striker says top teams from his native country can do wonders in big matches if the local league is upgraded
● FA confirm decision to end seasons in some non-league and women's leagues The coronavirus pandemic continues to have a huge impact on English football, with schedules now cancelled completely across a number of lower leagues
● Video: Klopp's rise from Dortmund maestro to Liverpool master Jurgen Klopp has gone from relative obscurity at Mainz to Borussia Dortmund shock success to an incredible third act at Liverpool
● Kwibuka 26: Arsenal joins Rwanda to commemorate 1994 genocide The Gunners’ players led by defender David Luiz joined the East African nation to commemorate the tragic event
● Polo: Hearts of Oak wanted a cheap coach, they got cheap results The ex-Phobians trainer is unhappy in the club's choice of a coach for the 2019-20 Ghana Premier League
● Mikel Arteta planning "two or three transfer scenarios" for Arsenal The Spanish head coach admits he is not sure what financial position the club will be in when football resumes following the coronavirus crisis
● Belgian Pro League pushes back meeting to decide fate of 2019-20 season The nation's top division had looked set to render the season void, but a meeting to decide the issue has been delayed until April 24.
● 'Mane may have to leave Liverpool to win Ballon d'Or', claims ex-Senegal striker Kamara A former Premier League striker believes his compatriot should have finished ahead of Virgil van Dijk in the final voting for the 2019...