● Firmino, Keita, Mane & now Minamino: Rangnick reveals why Liverpool have signed so many of his former players The former Leipzig boss was not surprised to see Jurgen Klopp make a move for Red Bull Salzburg ace Takumi...
● 'Everyone wants to start an argument' - Neymar reveals all about his new finger-to-lips goal celebration The Brazilian has spoken of his desire to put outside distractions to one side, while he says that if he wanted to be an...
● Cecafa Cup: Zanzibar Heroes impress Taifa Stars coach Ndayiragije The Burundian coach was impressed with the quality on display from the Heroes at the ongoing regional tournament
● Video: 5 Things - Man United look to extend Everton record Check out these five things you need to know ahead of matchday 17 of the Premier League.
● Goal Ultimate 11 powered by FIFA 20 | Cristiano Ronaldo is the best left winger in the world! We asked you who the best left winger is and you responded
● Video: OPTA Premier League Preview - Matchday 17 Take a look at the key OPTA stats ahead of matchday 17 of the English Premier League, as Jamie Vardy sets his sights on his own goalscoring record.
● Cecafa Cup: Tanzania to pocket Sh100m if they clinch trophy The Simba SC owner tables a lucrative offer for the Taifa Stars’ players if they manage to win the trophy in Uganda
● Fans facilitated AFC Leopards to honour match against KCB - Kamura The defender, in a Facebook post, reveals how the club's faithful offered a helping hand which enabled them to host their opponents in Nakuru
● Orlando Pirates suffer double injury blow as Nyauza and Pule face spell on sidelines The Buccaneers will be hoping that the duo recover in time for the match against Lidoda Duvha
● 'I'd love to see Chilwell at Chelsea' - Cole endorses move for Leicester left-back The former England defender is certain that the Foxes star is "good enough" to play for the Blues after proving himself at...
● AFC Leopards coach Mbungo rues missed chances against KCB The struggling 13-time champions were held to a goalless draw by the Bankers but the Rwandan believes his charges could have won
● Selebwa explains why he expected Wazito FC struggles The former AFC Leopards coach believes the current coach will turn the fortunes around, but only next season
● 'Kariobangi Sharks' days of tapping up players numbered' - Kakamega Homeboyz chief Shimanyula The Kakamega boss insists he will not rest until justice prevails with regards to the transfer of the young striker christened...
● Yanga SC set to complete Taric Seif signing to bolster attack The former champions are adding to the squad to be more competitive in the second half of the season after an inconsistent start
● UEFA Europa League Highlights: Manchester United, Arsenal & other major games from matchday 6 Watch all the highlights from the major games from matchday 6 in the UEFA Europa League....
● MFL approval given for Selangor United ownership change Premier League outfit Selangor United will relocate almost 1,000 km away to Kuching, Sarawak following its ownership change.
● 2020 Malaysian league to kick off on February 28 The Malaysian Football League (MFL) on Friday announced that the 2020 Malaysian season will commence on February 28.
● Australia and New Zealand combine for 2023 Women's World Cup bid Both FFA and NZF are submitting a bid to co-host the biggest tournament in women's football
● When is the Europa League knockouts draw? Man Utd, Arsenal & last 32 opponents Here's everything you need to know ahead of the Europa League draw for the round of 32 stage, from when it takes place to how to watch it...
● Neymar's father confirms Barcelona talks to settle lawsuit The 27-year-old and his former side filed lawsuits against one another following his €222 million to PSG in 2017
● Solskjaer: Man Utd need 'two or three' new signings The Red Devils boss is keen to add to his squad despite a string of impressive performances from some of the club's youngsters
● Transfer news and rumours LIVE: Guardiola can leave Man City at end of season due to contract clause Goal takes a look at the biggest transfer news and rumours from the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and around the world
● Man Utd boss Solskjaer wary over Greenwood-Rooney comparison The teenager delighted Old Trafford against AZ but his manager isn't ready to compare him to one of the club's all-time greats
● Wolves star Jota makes history with hat-trick as a substitute The Portugal forward made a stunning impact as a second-half substitute for the Molineux club