● 'The spirit of togetherness will carry us' - Boris Johnson's response to Covid The virus is now starting to spread again in an ‘exponential way'
● British Army could be used to help police in Covid fight Tougher measures are going to be rolled out to ensure people follow the new laws
● Bristol's Colston Hall to be given new name The city has been waiting for more than three years to find out what the venue will be called next
● The naming process for Colston Hall in detail It used to be named in honour of a slave trader from the 17th century
● EuroMillions results Tuesday, September 22: The winning lottery numbers The jackpot stands at £69million
● Bristol's top news stories Tuesday September 22 The latest coronavirus updates, a breakthrough at Bristol University and bars and restaurants react to Government curfew
● Netflix sci fi blockbuster The Last Bus filming in Portishead The new series will be an action packed, sci fi road trip adventure
● Dean Holden admits interest in City winger as he discusses transfer plans Head coach spoke at the pre-Aston Villa press conference
● Boy threatened with knife during terrifying Southmead robbery Call 101 if you have any information
● Boris Johnson addresses the nation with covid-19 restrictions New rules will come into force next week
● New name for the Colston Hall to be announced It celebrates 'the unity and joy of live music'
● Passengers warned of disruption to trains out of Bristol this weekend Essential upgrades are needed to the tracks east of Bristol Temple Meads
● Look inside brand new bar on Gloucester Road Sidney & Eden will host live music, stand-up comedy and more
● Bristol City injury update: Holden on Kalas, Dasilva, Walsh, Williams and more Latest regarding the treatment table
● Bristol bar owners react to 'cop out' 10pm curfew "Venues will continue to lose money and our expectation of 20% of venues closing will increase"
● Bristol records biggest daily Covid case increase in 12 weeks Almost 5,000 new cases and 37 Covid-related deaths were confirmed across the UK today
● New Airbus zero-emission planes could be flying holidaymakers in 15 years Exciting news from Airbus, which employs 3,000 workers at its site in Filton
● Gordon Ramsay's 'absolutely stunning' roast dinner slammed Gordon Ramsay had taken to Instagram to share a video of the roast dinner available at his London restaurant Savoy Grill
● We visited the newly re-opened M Shed A lot has changed, but it was still a fun, free day out
● PM Boris Johnson confirms fans may not return to football until Match The Football Supporters Association have urged a government rethink with matches to be played behind closed doors potentially until March
● Council says it could not justify costs of own housing company Councillors heard it could not build enough homes to justify the costs
● New pictures of planned housing development on edge of town The homes would set a benchmark for responding to the climate crisis
● Bristol Hippodrome suspends all performances until end of November Bosses said 'exceptional circumstances' drove the decision
● Attraction to make redundancies after impact of Covid-19 Up to 19 staff may be affected