● Driver crashes into wall and taken to hospital in Southampton TWO males were taken to Southampton Hospital after a collision last night.
● Police chase in Southampton ends in four vehicle pile-up SOUTHAMPTON residents were shaken in their beds after a police chase which left four cars damaged.
● Southampton scientists find how Covid-19 tricks its way into the human body The virus that causes Covid-19 acts like a "wolf in sheep's clothing" by using sugars to trick its way into the human body, according to ...
● Camera Club members capture 59 spectacular pictures of last night's super moon above Southampton The most spectacular moon of the year was spotted above the skies in Hampshire last night.
● Bitter row breaks out after plans to build 5,200 homes are thrown out A ROW has broken out after plans for 5,200 homes near ancient woodland in Hampshire were turned down.
● Emergency department transformed at University Hospital Southampton to manage Covid-19 PATIENTS with respiratory symptoms will be sent through a new corridor at University Hospital Southampton in preparations to manage...
● Neil Garwood steps down after almost decade at Southampton Airport THE BOSS of Southampton Airport is to step down after serving almost a decade in the role.
● Police appeal after cash, jewellery and a military medal stolen in Stockbridge burglary TWO men reportedly broke into an elderly women's home in Stockbridge before stealing cash, jewellery and a military medal.
● More than 900 join West End coronavirus community group MORE than 900 people have signed up to assist or get help from a new Southampton community support group.
● Southampton Hospital radio presenter urges for song requests for covid patients A SOUTHAMPTON hospital radio presenter is urging residents to make song requests for patients amid the coronavirus pandemic.
● Parking charges suspensions in Eastleigh PARKING charges in all Eastleigh Borough Council run car parks have been suspended to help support key workers across the borough.
● Coronavirus: Communicare asks households in Southampton and UK to say hello to neighbours during lockdown PEOPLE living in Southampton and across the UK are being asked to open their windows and shout ‘hello’ to their...
● 12 pigeons found killed by "catapult" in Braishfield A HAMPSHIRE village resident spotted a pile of pigeons which had been killed by a "catapult" when walking on a country walk.
● Jack Bell gives tips to stay healthy during coronavirus lockdown GYMS across the city are closed and residents are on lockdown, however, one Southampton man is giving tips on how to stay healthy at home.
● Netley care home rated outstanding by inspectors A NETLEY care home has been rated outstanding by inspectors.
● ARCHIVE PIC OF THE DAY: The elegant houses that lined yesteryear's East Park Terrace THIS was the once elegant row of houses that made up Southampton’s East Park Terrace in the days when the street was rated as one of the most ...
● 101 retro Easter eggs - how many do you remember? SOME have become more elaborate, others have disappeared from our shelves all together, but they've all been getting chocolate lovers excited for decades.
● Newport man jailed after coughing at police and threatening to infect them with Covid-19 A HAMPSHIRE man who repeatedly coughed at police officers and threatened to infect them with coronavirus has been jailed for six months.
● Police issue warning after spate of car break-ins in Fareham POLICE are warning residents following a spate of vehicle break-ins in a Hampshire town.
● Coronavirus: 18 more people across Hampshire die after testing positive for Covid-19 MORE than 140 people who tested positive for coronavirus have now died under the care of Hampshire hospitals.
● 758 more people die after being tested for Covid-19 in England A further 758 people who tested positive for Covid-19 have died.
● Police launch appeal as part of investigation into burglary at Locks Road, Locks Heath AN APPEAL for information has been launched as part of a burglary that targeted a village home.
● Boris Johnson stable after night in intensive care, says No 10 Boris Johnson is “stable” after spending the night in intensive care following a worsening of his coronavirus symptoms, Downing Street has said.
● Fire crews rush to blaze in underground Southampton car park FIREFIGHTERS rushed to a blaze in an underground car park in Southampton last night.