● Hampshire Virgin Media customers hit by TV and broadband issue THERE are reports of major Virgin Media outage with customers across Hampshire being left without TV and broadband services.
● Female member of staff injured and charity box stolen in incident at Golden Lion pub in Fareham POLICE have issued a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to after an incident at a Hampshire pub.
● ARCHIVE PIC OF THE DAY: Class photo of long-gone Hendon House School ON a summer’s day in the early 1930s, the pupils of Hendon House School, Southampton, trooped across Palmerston Road and lined up to have their photograph...
● Boy arrested after robbery at Bob and Paula's Store in Southampton POLICE say a 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of robbery after an incident in Southampton.
● Red carpet premiere of Military Wives coming to city cinema THE red carpet premiere of comedy drama Military Wives will be screened live at Showcase Cinema de Lux Southampton on Monday, in advance of its official opening date...
● 30 years of pancake races remember in pictures through the years THE tradition of pancake races have become a staple diet in the Hampshire events calendar.
● Totton woman caught more than three times the drink-drive limit A WOMAN caught more than three times the drink-drive limit has been banned from the roads.
● Knife-wielding Gary Moule committed robbery at Best One in Sholing A KNIFE-wielding robber who hid his face using a black plastic bin bag carried out a "terrifying" robbery at a Southampton convenience store.
● Plans for seven homes in Ganger Farm Lane, Romsey, given the green light PLANS to build seven homes in Romsey have been given the green light this week.
● New Miller & Carter could open in Chilworth Golf Club PLANS have been tabled to demolish a golf clubhouse and build a new steak house - creating 50 new
● More than 1,000 homes could be built in Test Valley MORE than 1,000 homes could be built in the Test Valley after a wildlife trust proposed a scheme to help tackle nitrate pollution in the Solent.
● Courtney Marie Brame caught driving without due care and attention A HAMPSHIRE woman has been fined and five points slapped on her licence for driving without due care and attention.
● Gardening: What to plant in spring for a burst of summer scent and colour Plant lilies, red hot pokers and even summer hyacinths in spring for a burst of summer scent and colour. By Hannah Stephenson.
● Travel: Sights, sounds and splendours in the magical and mystical Far East Chris Hutchinson discovers the magical and mystical Far East. Photos by Pam Hutchinson
● Sammy the Jack Russel to celebrate birthday with the Blue Cross SHE IS the little dog who was found as a stray unable to walk.
● Works begin to build new showroom for Volvo retailer Snows Southampton WORK has begun to build a brand new £3 million showroom for a Southampton car retailer.
● Service for Romsey hedgehogs following recent storms A ROMSEY hedgehog rescuer is advising that due to recent storms hedgehogs are in need of urgent help.
● Fire engines, police and ambulances set for brand new Blue Light Day GET behind the scenes of the emergency services at Beaulieu’s brand new Blue Light Day on Sunday April 26 and see fully kitted-out fire engines and...
● Spitfire Makers project to be launched in Southampton tomorrow - 80 years after production dispersed across the south IT WAS a devastating attempt to halt production of the Spitfire at the height of the Second World War.
● Police appeal for witnesses after accident at junction of Coach Hill and Garstons Road in Titchfield. A RUNNER suffered a serious head injury after being hit by a motorcycle in a Hampshire village.
● Martyn Dunn, 27, jailed for talking to underage girl and a decoy profile A PAEDOPHILE caught sexually messaging an 11-year-old girl was released by police only to be caught offending again when he was snared trying to meet...
● Plans to convert Malthouse into new homes in Botley revealed PLANS to convert a Victorian warehouse into new homes have been revealed.
● Brass Monkey in Southampton to get £140K revamp A SOUTHAMPTON pub has closed its doors for a £140k revamp.
● Woman who damaged magistrates' court hauled back before the same court and jailed A WOMAN who damaged a window at Southampton Magistrates' Court has been hauled back before the same court and jailed.