● Clap for Our Carers: Sussex applause to thank NHS staff MILLIONS of people tonight took part in the third nationwide clap to applaud heroic NHS staff who are on the frontline fighting coronavirus.
● Boxing: Man charged after burglary at Eubank Jr's house A MAN has appeared in court charged with burgling the home of boxer Chris Eubank Jr.
● Coronavirus: Brighton council staff social distancing reminder A RESIDENT was left with raised eyebrows after seeing four council workers standing shoulder to shoulder as they taped off a piece of outdoor gym equipment.
● Big supermarkets will be forced to close on Easter Sunday SUPERMARKET shoppers will face even longer queues on Saturday as government rules mean larger stores cannot open on Easter Sunday.
● Coronavirus: Sussex put players and coaches on furlough Sussex have furloughed their playing and coaching staff.
● This is why a Chinook helicopter was spotted flying above Sussex A CHINOOK helicopter was seen flying in the skies above Sussex.
● 'Senseless' motorbike rider sped at 150mph on M23 A RECKLESS rider clocked 150mph on the motorway.
● Barney's Delicatessen in Brighton adapts to lockdown A CHEESE shop has started sending supplies of fruit and vegetables to customers in isolation.
● Paul Barber says PFA must help clubs over pay deals Paul Barber has called on the PFA to help clubs secure player pay deals.
● More migrants rescued following boat landing at Hastings BORDER Force officials stopped another boat crossing the channel amid further search and rescue operations.
● Coronavirus: Albion in 'constructive' talks with players Paul Barber says Albion are having constructive talks with Albion players over pay.
● Coronavirus: Covid-19 Sussex death toll rises THE number of recorded deaths in Sussex has risen.
● Letter to the editor: It's time we all wore masks in public SURELY the time has come when we should all wear masks when we go out.
● Man accused of spitting at police outside Waitrose Brighton A MAN appeared in court accused of spitting at police outside a supermarket.
● Lifeguard thought National Lottery win was just a dream AN APPRENTICE lifeguard has described how she forgot that she had won on the National Lottery and thought it had only been a dream.
● Adele sells her Sussex mansion after finalising divorce from Simon Konecki Adele has reportedly sold the home she shared with her ex Simon Konecki at a £1million loss.
● Albion video fans forums are hailed as a 'morale-booster' This time it wasn’t a full, action-packed 90 minutes.
● MPs given £10,000 for home-working expenses during coronavirus lockdown MPs have been offered up to £10,000 in expenses to help them work from home during the coronavirus crisis.
● Legends Brighton hotel bar and club goes into liquidation A POPULAR seafront venue has announced it has gone into voluntary liquidation.
● How history has misjudged Sussex great Fred Tate Sports writer and journalist Adam W Hunter examines how seizing (or dropping) the moment can define a sporting career - and why that was so cruel on Fred Tate
● Coronaviurs: Rainbows pop up on houses around Brighton THEY have been popping up in the windows of homes across Sussex to help spread a bit of cheer.
● Coronavirus: Seaford Morrison's gang threatens shoppers POLICE are investigating after shoppers reported a “gang of yobs” threatening people at a supermarket.
● Aaaron Mooy has wow factor for Aussie teen at Albion A teenage prospect from Down Under star has revealed why Aaron Mooy has the wow factor for young Aussies.
● Coronavirus: Government relaxes rules to help businesses during crisis THE Government has announced a list of rules which have been relaxed to help businesses continue to operate during the coronavirus crisis.