● Albion reward would be a home tie versus Manchester United Albion will be at home to Manchester United twice inside a week if they win their Carabao Cup tie at Preston.
● Albion U21's boss Simon Rusk says his side can learn plenty from Wimbledon defeat Albion U21's manager Simon Rusk says his side can learn a lot from their 2-0 defeat to Wimbledon in the EFL Trophy.
● Albion U21's suffer defeat to AFC Wimbledon in EFL Trophy Albion? suffered defeat in the EFL Trophy as they were beaten 2-0 by League One side AFC Wimbledon at the People’s Pension Stadium.
● Latest coronavirus statistics for Brighton and Sussex THE number of recorded coronavirus cases in Sussex increased by 20 over the last 24 hours, official figures show.
● Confirmed coronavirus case in Patcham High School CHILDREN have been put in self-isolation after a confirmed coronavirus case within their school.
● Burgess Hill burst water main: homes still without water RESIDENTS are still enduring empty taps more than 12 hours after a burst pipe left a playing field submerged under a huge volume of water.
● Tariq Lamptey and Ben White make Premier League team of the week Albion defenders Tariq Lamptey and Ben White have made Alan Shearer's Premier League team of the week.
● Brighton's pub landlords on new coronavirus measures LANDLORDS have expressed their disappointment at the latest coronavirus restrictions announced by government.
● Motorcyclist injured as bike leaves the road on A27 at Firle A MOTORCYCLIST was serious injured when his bike left the road and crashed into a bush.
● New signing Ulrick Eneme Ella on the bench as Albion face Wimbledon in EFL Trophy Keep up with the action as Albion U21's take on AFC Wimbledon in EFL Trophy.
● Environmentalists back the partial reopening of Madeira Drive ENVIRONMENTAL campaigners have welcomed proposals to reopen Madeira Drive.
● Teenager Miryshka Rodgers missing from Brighton home A TEENAGE girl has been reported missing.
● Graham Potter and Premier League react to fans' delay Reaction as return of fans to the Premier League is put back..
● Brighton sees coronavirus panic buying return SHOPPERS have started stockpiling food and toilet roll despite being warned against panic-buying as the government announced further coronavirus restrictions.
● Albion sign France under-19 forward Ulrick Eneme Ella Albion have signed France under-19 forward Ulrick Eneme Ella from Amiens.
● Graham Potter's update on Dale Stephens after Burnley bid Graham Potter has spoken about Burnley's bid for Dale Stephens.
● Coronavirus: Caroline Lucas criticises PM for armed forces 'threat' CAROLINE Lucas has criticised the Prime Minister for “threatening” to deploy troops to help enforce coronavirus restrictions without a parliamentary vote.
● First look inside Brighton's new coronavirus testing centre THIS is the first look inside Brighton's new coronavirus testing centre which was built with just 48 hours notice
● Graham Potter speaks ahead of Preston North End v Albion Graham Potter's media conference
● Boris Johnson confirms new coronavirus rules: Here's how they affect you Prime Minister Boris Johnson has outlined a number of new coronavirus rules in a bid to curb the number of cases across the UK.
● Consultation launched into reduced opening hours at The Keep in Sussex THE head of a family history group has slammed proposed cuts to an archive centre.
● When does the summer transfer window close? Albion have not got long left to strengthen their squad ahead of the transfer window closing.
● Coronavirus: Shoppers urged not to panic buy as cases rise SUPERMARKET bosses have urged people not to panic buy as the Government battles a rise in coronavirus cases.