● Chris Jordan could be out for season after surgery Chris Jordan’s 2020 season could be over before it has even begun.
● Police watchdog looking into arrest of black man in Brighton A POLICE watchdog says it is "making further enquiries" into the arrest of a black man in Brighton.
● Carl Rushworth signs new deal with Albion Carl Rushworth is relishing a second crack at the professional game after signing a new three-year deal with Albion.
● Dame Vera Lynn funeral: Captain Tom pays tribute Captain Sir Tom Moore paid tribute to Dame Vera Lynn ahead of her private funeral.
● Dame Vera Lynn projected onto the White Cliffs of Dover AN image of Dame Vera Lynn has been projected on to the White Cliffs of Dover ahead of her funeral today.
● Crawley search and rescue bid for missing Milton Andrla POLICE have brought in specialist search and rescue teams as they step up their search for a missing 60-year-old man.
● Sussex Police hold black man down in York Road, Hove A VIDEO has emerged of people pleading with police over the way they are arresting a black man.
● Brighton police ask people to understand context of arrests A BRIGHTON police chief has urged people to 'understand the wider context' after two videos of police arresting black people were widely shared on social...
● Council leader angry after seeing police arrest of black man A COUNCIL leader has said she was “angry” after seeing a video of a man being pinned to the ground by police officers.
● Albion will keep careful eye on Tariq Lamptey Albion will be careful with Tariq Lamptey - but they love what he is doing.
● Dame Vera Lynn funeral: Live updates from Ditchling, Sussex We will be providing live updates from the funeral of Dame Vera Lynn today. It is being held in her hometown of Ditchling, Sussex.
● Portland Road, Hove scheme gets the go-ahead for flats A £25 MILLION scheme to build four storeys of flats and offices in Hove has been granted outline planning permission.
● Coronavirus: Brighton lecturer praises lockdown behaviour A LECTURER believes people deserve credit for their “largely sensible post-lockdown behaviour”.
● Roedean Moira House school in Eastbourne could be saved THERE is hope a historic private school can be saved with the impending sale of the site.
● Graham Potter's reply to Graeme Souness 'naive' comment Graeme Souness loves Albion's football but also felt they were naive.
● Brighton Black Lives Matter march sparks business fears TOURISM chiefs fear that tens of thousands of anti-racism protesters will hit trade on the seafront just after businesses have reopened.
● Brighton and Hove City Council to publish ethnic pay gap THE pay gap between white and Bame (black, Asian, minority ethnic) staff working at the council is to be made public.
● Ashley Heath admits Brighton assault and criminal damage A LOUT who went to his ex-partner’s front door has been put under a restraining order.
● Government preventing business grants, says Brighton council THE council and business leaders are calling on the Government to “cut red tape” around funding rules.
● Books of condolence opened for Dame Vera Lynn in Sussex BOOKS of condolence for Dame Vera Lynn will be opened across Sussex for people to pay their respects.
● East Sussex County Council's bid to crack down on potholes A COUNCIL has promised to crack down on potholes and improve the county’s roads.
● Georgina Gharsallah's family demand external police review THE FAMILY of a missing woman are demanding an independent review into the police’s handling of the case.
● Eastbourne Eye opens and offers views around town A 35 METRE tall big wheel is open for business.
● Coronavirus: Petworth Festival set to go ahead A FESTIVAL has said its flag will fly “come what may” as it announces dates for activities.