● Eastbourne Borough have worked hard to get fans back to Priory Lane Eastbourne Borough manager Danny Bloor has commended the work of chairman Daniel Blackmore and chief executive John Bonar as they prepare to welcome fans back ...
● Albion hope to give Andi Zeqiri game time Albion want to give Andi Zeqiri some playing time.
● Coronavirus: 39 people test positive in Brighton and Hove THIRTY NINE more people in Brighton and Hove have tested positive for coronavirus in the last 24-hour reporting period.
● Mystery flying object keeps homeowner 'up at night' A HOMEOWNER says she is “kept up at night” after a picture captured a floating UFO near her home.
● Brighton and Hove gets top award for sustainable food projects in 2020 BRIGHTON and Hove has become the first place in the UK to win an award for tackling food problems, including during Covid-19.
● Sussex had highest number of church crimes outside London in past year SUSSEX has experienced the highest number of crimes in religious buildings in any county outside London.
● Girl donates treats to Brighton's Royal Alex hospital A family have donated hundreds of chocolate treats to the hospital that saved their little girl’s life.
● Christmas lights switch on in Peacehaven supports charity A house is aglow with colourful festive lights to raise money for charity.
● Calls for change at A259 Bishopstone junction after crashes PEOPLE feel like they "take their lives in their hands every time they want to pull out on to the A259", a councillor claims.
● Martin Lewis issues warning to Tesco Clubcard members Martin Lewis has issued a warning to Tesco Clubcard holders.
● Katie Price 'terrified' as rat launches across her lounge KATIE Price was left shrieking in panic when a rat leapt out from underneath her mobility scooter.
● Sussex man jailed for three years after burglary in Victoria Drive, Bognor A BURGLAR has been jailed for three years after he broke into a home.
● CCTV images released after pair raid Worthing News in Rowlands Road POLICE have released CCTV images after an armed robbery at a convenience store.
● Danny Welbeck is glad to be back playing in the Premier League Danny Welbeck was not ready to give up his place in what he considers to be the world’s best league.
● Puppy found dumped in garden now bounds to work with Sussex Police A RESCUE dog who had a very “ruff” start in life is now helping to catch criminals on the streets of Sussex.
● Motorists left frustrated due to Lewes Road traffic jam FRUSTRATED motorists were left sitting in a traffic jam near a retail park - understood to have been caused by roadworks.
● House party in Worthing breaches Tier 2 Covid restrictions POLICE dispersed a house party in breach of Tier 2 coronavirus restrictions and made one arrest.
● Secret Santa: Hastings Police Sergeant warned over pornographic gift A POLICE sergeant has avoided dismissal after appearing before a misconduct hearing for giving a pornographic picture with a female colleague’s face stuck on ...
● Solly March's strike is up for Premier League Goal of the Month Albion winger Solly March has been nominated for the Budweiser Premier League Goal of the Month for November.
● Harry Potter fan completes charity marathon dressed as Dobby A SHOP owner has completed a marathon dressed as a character from Harry Potter.
● Covid-19 vaccination: Council confirm use of Brighton Centre THE NHS will take over Brighton Centre for mass Covid vaccination - with the order of who will receive the jab now confirmed.
● Ralph Hasenhuttl on whether Danny Ings could return against Albion Southampton striker Danny Ings could return for their trip to the Amex to face Albion on Monday night (8pm, Sky Sports).
● Audi driver banned from the road after car hits 150mph on A27 A "RECKLESS" Audi driver has been banned from the road after racing along the A27 at breakneck speed.
● Ralph Hasenhuttl believes Albion should be better off Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl believes Albion should be higher up in the Premier League table.