● EuroMillions winner Steve Thompson treats himself to second-hand car A LOTTO winner, 42, has treated himself to a second-hand car after scooping a £105 million jackpot.
● Lloyd Russell Moyle's General Election acceptance speech A RE-ELECTED MP pledged he would fight Conservatives in Parliament, in courts and in the streets during fiery speech.
● Albion will hope to exploit Crystal Palace's injury woes Albion will hope to capitalise on Crystal Palace’s defensive injury problems at Selhurst Park on Monday night.
● Inside the new seafront homes for sale in Shoreham NEW waterfront homes have been put on the market.
● Family-sized tent pitched in busy city centre street A FAMILY-SIZED tent has been pitched in a busy street.
● Royal group slam petition to strip Duke and Duchess of Sussex of titles A ROYAL society has slammed the city council for agreeing to discuss stripping Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of their titles.
● General Election 2019: Jo Swinson loses seat in Parliament LIBERAL Democrat leader Jo Swinson has lost her Westminster seat to the SNP's Amy Callaghan.
● LETTER: Don't be so mean to the duke and duchess I WAS QUITE shocked to read that more than 3,000 people in the Brighton and Hove area have decided they don’t like the fact the Queen has bestowed the titles of Duke and Duchess ...
● Fundraiser set up for victims of devastating fire A FUNDRAISER has been set up for the victims of a house fire.
● This is what the front pages of the national papers look like today THE Tory victory, of course, dominates the nation’s newspapers on Friday.
● Jeremy Corbyn 'won't lead the Labour Party into another general election' JEREMY Corbyn has described the 2019 General Election outcome as "very disappointing" and said he will not lead the party in any future...
● Simon Cowell named as 'top Brighton influencer' SIMON Cowell has been named one of “the most influential people in Brighton”.
● Peter Kyle re-elected Labour MP for Hove and Portslade PETER Kyle retained his seat in Hove after a disappointing night for his party.
● Caroline Lucas re-elected as Green MP for Brighton Pavilion CAROLINE Lucas has held onto her position as MP for Brighton Pavilion.
● Lloyd Russell-Moyle re-elected to Brighton Kemptown LLOYD Russell-Moyle has retained his seat but with a slightly reduced majority.
● Lib Dems lose Leave-voting Eastbourne to Conservatives THE Conservatives have taken Eastbourne from the Liberal Democrats, continuing a rivalry that has seen the seat change hands between the parties since 2010.
● Names and faces of Sussex's 7 most wanted suspects 'on the run' POLICE are appealing to readers of The Argus for help finding wanted suspects around Sussex.
● Labour Lloyd Russell-Moyle says party didn't make strong enough case A LABOUR candidate has said his party "did not do enough" to win the General Election, after the exit polls predicted a Tory majority.
● General Election 2019: Every result so far and the state of the parties OUR graphic shows the state of the parties unfolding throughout the night:
● Exit poll for General Election 2019 predicts Conservative majority VOTING is over and it's time for the official count to begin - but the exit poll for the General Election 2019 is predicting a Conservative majority.
● Brighton voters head to the polls in force PEOPLE formed huge queues yesterday as they braved the wintry weather to cast their votes in the General Election.
● General election: How many seats are needed for a majority? ONCE the polls close on Thursday at 10pm, all eyes will be on the exit poll to predict the eventual result.
● General Election 2019 LIVE updates, results and times ???? Voters across Sussex are heading to the polls as Britain decides their next Prime Minister. ???? A General Election typically takes place once every five years -...
● Girl, 8, hit by car in Ifield and rushed to hospital AN EIGHT-year-old girl has been hit by a car in Crawley and rushed to hospital.