● Explained: The reason the value of Aston Villa's squad has plummeted All elite football in the UK is suspended, with the financial ramifications set to be felt for years to come
● Ambulance service confirms 'alarmist' Covid-19 WhatsApp recording is fake A woman in the recording claims to relay information from Public Health England - but the body has dismissed it
● Woman spotted with Primark bag on head during Castle Bromwich shopping trip She was spotted and filmed by stunned onlookers as she wore a paper bag mask, complete with holes for eyes, and a pair of blue gloves
● The four bedroomed 1960s psychedelic bungalow up for sale for in Edgbaston The property has a guide price of £625,000 with every room painted in bright colours.
● ADVERTORIAL: The A-list stars teaching Birmingham students during the lockdown The college has enlisted some famous names to deliver online masterclasses as part of its remote learning programme
● Nurse forced to queue at Asda after missing NHS hour because shift ended late The frontline worker said she could have cried after being told to get to the back of a queue at Asda Queslett in Great Barr following her 13-hour...
● Wolves owners Fosun praised after stunning donation The move comes less than a month after Wolves' owners donated equipment to the city's main hospital
● Cheapest hot tub deals you can get right now for bank holiday amid lockdown These products are selling out fast because of warmer weather and as Brits take to their yards and gardens during the continuing lockdown
● Man hit with a hammer and punched in the face in 'random' city attack Detectives are investigating after the 35-year-old victim was set upon when he walked along Alcester Road South
● Boris Johnson's condition 'is improving', says hospital Prime Minister has been sitting up and talking to hospital staff, as he recovers from coronavirus
● Chancellor Rishi Sunak announces £750 million lifeline for charities Chancellor offers cash to charities starved of funding due to coronavirus crisis
● Liverpool's Adama Traore stance revealed after £70m transfer claim Earlier this week, the Wolves winger was tipped to complete a stunning move to Anfield
● When NEC coronavirus hospital will open and the patients it will treat Prime Minister's official spokesman said that it would initially have 500 beds to treat coronavirus patients, with the capacity to expand to 2,000
● Villa and Wolves must make 'mega' offer to land Luyindama - reports The Premier League rivals have both been linked with the defender, who has been injured since the end of 2019
● 30 men flee from police after being caught playing cricket Metropolitan Police said the group was found flouting Covid-19 restrictions at Chandos Recreation Ground, in Edgware, north-west London, on Tuesday.
● Mum keeps kids entertained by turning washing line into FAIRGROUND Terri Haliwood, 39, brought the outdoors in to keep her daughter Bella, four, entertained during social distancing
● The lost skylines of Birmingham. For years they dominated the city's landscape but now these buildings have vanished from the skyline for good
● Family-of-six stopped by cops after driving 80 miles to Lake District The family were sent packing by cops amid the coronavirus outbreak as the Covid-19 pandemic continues
● Watch incredible time lapse footage of NEC turning into life-saving hospital The hospital will take in the first patients within the next week and can provide capacity for up to 4,000 beds if needed.
● Aldi, Tesco, Sainsbury's share quietest times of day to shop Items are being taken off shelves and online delivery orders are being limited to a certain number of purchases amid the coronavirus crisis
● Daughter's heartfelt request to AVFC as 'massive fan' dad dies The 57-year-old, described as a 'guiding light' within the community, sadly died in hospital after a collision with a tractor near Balsall Common
● Gang stole £10,000 worth of copper wiring from Lichfield business Vehicles were stopped by officers and cut up copper cable was found and seized from the van.
● HMP Sudbury inmate dies from coronavirus as UK death toll hits 7,000 Ten prisoners - including inmates at HMP Birmingham - have now died after contracting coronavirus, the Ministry of Justice said
● Council locks park as 'mindless' people flout social distancing guidelines The open space has been locked and signs have been installed to let people know about the closure