● Machete used in street fight that left two injured Two men - aged 28 and 49 - were injured during a fight in Bromford Lane on Friday, July 31
● Caroline Flack killed herself after being told she would be prosecuted An inquest into the death of the Love Island and X Factor presenter said her mental health deteriorated and she killed herself in February 2020, weeks...
● Birmingham City board sent blunt demand - and five urgent questions We asked Birmingham City fans to give their views on the current status of their team
● Alan Hutton's verdict on Aston Villa-linked Ollie Watkins Watkins could be a fine addition to Dean Smith's squad, according to former defender Alan Hutton
● Wolves team news: Nuno makes three changes for Olympiakos clash Here's the starting XI and substitutes Nuno Espirito Santo has named for Wolverhampton Wanderers' big Europa League clash
● The hero who saved man's life trapped in submerged car Ben Lees rescued a man trapped in his car and said he would do it again in a heartbeat
● Holocaust survivor who lost her family at Auschwitz shares incredible story Mindu Hornick, 91, has spent 25 years delivering talks in local schools on her time in Auschwitz
● Crash shuts main road as air ambulance called The air ambulance, fire and police crews were called to Redditch Road in Bromsgrove after a horror crash near Morrisons
● Wolves make 'approach' for Max Aarons amid Tottenham and Bayern Munich interest Nuno Espirito Santo looks to be in the market for a full-back this summer
● Netflix customers issued urgent warning as scam emerges Customers of the service have been issued an important warning from Action Fraud UK
● Eating too much rice 'could lead to cancer and heart diseases' Rice contains low levels of arsenic and it's believed too much exposure to this could be a factor in thousands of avoidable premature deaths
● Police still hunting hit-and-run fugitives after woman and dog mown down Sickening CCTV footage showing the collision on Doe Bank Lane was released by officers.
● Aston Villa offered update in the race for £16m Eberechi Eze Aston Villa are one of a number teams tracking the QPR star, with Leeds United, West Brom and Crystal Palace all linked
● Motorcyclist seriously injured after crash on dual carriageway Part of the A41 Black Country New Road was closed on Thursday, August 6, following the collision, which involved a car and motorbike
● Tamworth 100 year old celebrates big day feeding penguins at the zoo! She didn’t get to actually p-p-p-pick up a penguin however but maintained social distancing, so as not to ruffle any feathers!
● Councillor's petition for more 30mph signs on busy Tamworth road “I’ve come to the conclusion that if we want to make our area better then we need to roll our sleeves up and do it ourselves."
● Universal Credit savings limit - does redundancy pay affect your benefit claim? During the economic downturn caused by the coronavirus lockdown, many people have lost their jobs but how does redundancy payment affect earnings...
● Country pub undergoes lockdown makeover with 'secret beer garden' A new 'secret' garden which has doubled in size features decked, patio and grassy areas along with all-season booths...
● Country pub has gorgeous lockdown makeover with 'secret beer garden' The Navigation Inn has invested £78,000 in transforming the Worcestershire venue - doubling the size of its garden
● Charity holds 'swap shop' to provide essential toiletries to those in need “We really need the basics – body lotions and creams are welcome, but we desperately need shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, deodorant, razors and...
● What Douglas Luiz has said amid Arsenal interest and Man City buy-back clause All the latest on the future of Aston Villa midfielder Douglas Luiz
● Gogglebox's Lee posts rare photo with boyfriend and fans all say same thing Lee Riley, who is one half of popular Gogglebox duo Jenny and Lee, shared the rare image of his long-term boyfriend
● Origi's Liverpool talks and valuation amid Villa transfer links Aston Villa transfers: The Reds' Champions League hero has been linked with a shock move to B6 during the summer window
● Changing the planning system 'means a living hell for Solihull' Controversial proposals to speed-up housebuilding have come under fire