● Premier League urged to scrap PPV after Albion are 'singled out' Most of the bigger sides have few, if any, Box Office selections - largely because they’ve been picked for Sky Sports Premier League or by BT Sport
● Police cordon off woodland after man's body found His death is not believed to be suspicious
● The sobering story of Villa's local food bank supporting families Aston Villa in the community - Here's 3,500 reasons why Aston Villa's selfless supporters should be proud after boycotting PPV games on TV to support...
● Birmingham drug dealers jailed after being rumbled with 99 wraps of heroin Omar Farooq and Kieran Sargeant were caught by police in a park in Kettering, in Northants
● Latest on library services - what's now open and what's shut "Baby steps" for the return of facilities following lockdown
● Aston Villa beat West Brom in friendly as strong sides feature It’s understood that the hosts ran out 3-1 winners against their West Midlands and Premier League rivals
● EFL slam govt for 'double standards' as Blues fans wait to return Aitor Karanka, and a host of summer signings, are yet to experience B9 with home fans to roar their team on from the stands
● Haunted dolls and ghosts on the M6 - the spooky wonders of the Black Country A round-up of the region's creepiest tales
● The Range fans stunned by 'amazing' item that prosecco lovers are buying The retailer has unveiled a unique looking items that might be perfect for those who enjoy a bit of bubbly
● Serco promises to learn lessons over asylum seekers with Covid at city hotel The firm was accused of failing to protect asylum seekers in its care in Birmmingham
● Aston Villa wonderkid Carney Chukwuemeka has been added to FIFA 21 Fresh from signing a professional contract at the club, Villa youngster Carney Chukwuemeka has now been added to FIFA 21 and his potential is amazing.
● West Midlands Police issue 401 fines for breaking lockdown restrictions Warwickshire Police and Staffordshire Police are among the forces to have issued the least, with 83 and 43 fines respectively
● Thousands of people set for £13k benefit back payment after Supreme Court ruling The DWP has started a review to identify thousands of people in the UK who were underpaid PIP or even refused the benefit altogether because they ...
● Richard Hammond told to sell swanky cars in tense planning row The former Top Gear host and current Grand Tour presenter has been told to offload his fleet of vehicles
● Neighbours object to new garage - 'because mechanics will swear' The threat of foul-mouthed engineers is one of many objections to a vehicle repair shop in Wednesbury
● New walk-through Covid-19 testing centre opens in Birmingham The facility, at the Lifford House car park, on Fordhouse Lane, is open for appointments
● Phillip Schofield baffled by police threatening to break up Christmas dinners This Morning host Phil, 58, slammed Mr Jamieson's comments in The Telegraph, which have sparked widespread outrage
● 44 coronavirus deaths across Birmingham and Midlands hospitals Five deaths were recorded at one Birmingham trust - with SIX reported at Sandwell
● Speeding driver rams armed cops car in late-night pursuit Officers are hunting the driver after the car chase which began on the Bristol Road and ended on Thelbridge Road.
● Married at First Sight viewers' verdict on final show Viewers did not hold back on why they thought David and Shareen's marriage was doomed
● UK coronavirus death toll rises by 248 NHS England reported 174 COVID-19 hospital deaths occurring over 12 dates
● Teen's horrifying five words after writing off dad's car following vodka binge Teen Benjamin Sketchley, 18, was not even licensed when he took the Vauxhall Zafira out for a spin
● Walsall Council boss defends 'let them eat M&S' remarks Mike Bird said people have not listened to the full radio interview he gave on free school meals that has sparked fury
● New walk-through Covid-19 test centre comes to Walsall The borough's latest test centre is located on the University of Wolverhampton's car park in Gorway Road