● FA overturn red card shown to Owls midfielder in Rovers loss Sheffield Wednesday have won their appeal against the red card shown to midfielder Massimo Luongo during the weekend’s 5-0 defeat to Rovers.
● Burnley target Josh Brownhill has release clause in contract BURNLEY target Josh Brownhill has a release clause in his Bristol City contract, according to reports.
● Abubakr Khan, 14, missing from Haslingden home A 14-YEAR-OLD boy has gone missing.
● The two men credited with bringing on Rovers full back Nyambe An impressive young full back with statistics to back it up, Rovers are unbeaten in the last nine matches that Ryan Nyambe has started.
● Zayn Malik donates £10k to 5 year old's neuroblastoma treatment A MOTHER of a girl who has been diagnosed with a rare cancer is trying to raise £150,000 to pay for trial treatment in Barcelona.
● Hundreds of trees cut down in Great Harwood without permission AN investigation has been launched after more than 250 trees have been cut down in Great Harwood.
● Wanted male appears in court after man found unconscious in Burnley street A MAN has appeared before Blackburn magistrates charged with a single punch assault which resulted in the victim suffering "life changing"...
● Sean Dyche reiterates Burnley's stance on Ben Gibson SEAN Dyche insists nothing has changed when it comes to speculation about Ben Gibson leaving Burnley in the January transfer window.
● Woman spotted worker 'with hand down back of trousers' in Accrington Subway A WOMAN says she was sickened after spotting a worker who appeared to have his hand down the back of his trousers in Subway.
● Burnley injury latest ahead of Manchester United trip JOHANN Berg Gudmundsson could return to the Burnley squad for their trip to Manchester United.
● 7ft-high Blackburn mosque fencing approved after break-ins MOSQUE leaders have been successful in a bid for 7ft-high fencing to be installed around Masjid Al Momineen in Blackburn after being repeatedly targeted by vandals and ...
● 'Flying headbutt' Polish man fears being deported over police attack A FATHER-of-three from Poland who ‘flying headbutted’ a female police officer while being arrested for suspected drink-driving fears being deported following ...
● All the roadworks being carried out in Blackburn and Darwen HERE is a list of all the major roadworks going on across Blackburn and Darwen this week.
● Detectives make further arrests in Mark Fisher murder probe DETECTIVES have made two more murder arrests as they investigate the stabbing of a man in his own home.
● Rovers to take in some warm weather training before QPR game The Rovers players, and coaching staff, are flying out to Portugal today for some warm weather training.
● Salford v Stanley likely line-ups and all you need to know ACCRINGTON Stanley make the short trip to the Peninsula Stadium tonight as they take on League Two'd Salford City for a place in the semi finals of the Leasing.com ...
● Rising school standards in Blackburn with Darwen singled out in Ofsted's Annual Report SCHOOL standards are on the up in Blackburn with Darwen which today has been singled out by Ofsted for the increasing number of schools...
● Trial of man accused of shooting Gerald Corrigan with crossbow to start The trial of a man accused of fatally shooting a retired Lancashire lecturer with a crossbow is due to start.
● Thief stole £133 of jewellery and cosmetics from Debenhams, Blackburn A CHEEKY thief asked a security guard the way out of a town centre store before pocketing jewellery and cosmetic items worth £133.
● Why it's been Armstrong up top & Gallagher out wide for Rovers It has been Adam Armstrong as the central striker and Sam Gallagher out wide for the last two matches, with the 22-year-old’s speed set to become a key facet...
● Man United v Burnley likely line-ups and all you need to know Burnley head to Manchester United on Wednesday night looking to back up their win over Leicester.
● Row over flooding risk at new Redrow housing estate in Chorley A ROW has broken out over whether a housebuilder can be relied upon to ensure a new estate in Chorley does not pose a flood risk.
● Landmark in Blackburn sold off to help deaf society's debts ONE of Blackburn's most prominent office developments has been sold off after the collapse of the East Lancashire Deaf Society.
● Water shoots out of the ground after burst main in Waterside, near Darwen A water main has burst near Darwen yesterday.