● What the future holds for Burnley Sean Dyche boss on eve of his eighth Turf Moor anniversary BRONZE and salt - Burnley boss Sean Dyche is au fait with the traditional materials that mark an eighth anniversary.
● Third man arrested in connection with Clayton-le-Moors beer garden brawl Detectives searching for a man wanted in connection with a fight in a pub beer garden have made an arrest.
● British Legion poppy stall has arrived at shopping centre THE MALL has stepped up to support Blackburn Royal British Legion’s Poppy Appeal by donating and decorating a unit to boost fundraising.
● The blueprint to success & the issues Rovers are facing Five talking points from Rovers' defeat to Reading.
● Defender Matt Lowton feels Burnley are closing in on first Premier League win MATT Lowton feels Burnley's wait for a first Premier League win of 2020/21 won't go on much longer if performances mirror that against Spurs.
● School yard bully struggles when the big boys comes over For all our dangerous attacking play, without an improvement defensively a potentially promising season will fall by the wayside, writes Tom Schofield.
● Greggs launches 'enhanced loyalty reward scheme' - with free drinks and treats Greggs have introduced a new and improved loyalty scheme on Greggs Rewards, their mobile reward app.
● Shoe Zone: Boss warns 90 shops could shut without Government rethink on business rates The boss of Shoe Zone has warned he could shut up to 90 stores before April 2022 if the Government does not radically rethink the way it...
● Nando's issue important update on restaurant rules for Tiers 1, 2 and 3 Peri-peri chain Nando's have issued an important update on the different restaurant rules for those Tiers 1, 2 and 3 across England.
● Four men charged in connection with thefts, burglaries and drug dealing in Ribble Valley Four men have been charged in connection with a spike in rural thefts, burglaries and drug dealing.
● Police seek driver following Colne smash which left man with life-changing injuries A man has been left with life-changing back and chest injuries after the car he was travelling in crashed into a farm wall.
● Reading boss' pride after victory at 'monument of football' Veljko Paunovic was a proud manager after his side won at Ewood Park – a ground he said he’d once dreamed of playing in.
● Search for missing man Zbigniew Strzelczyk continues Police to give interview over disappearance of missing man Zbigniew Strzelczyk
● Nelson couple charged with burglary after distracting pensioner whose wife was dying upstairs Two people have been charged with burglary after they distracted a pensioner who was trying to get help for his dying wife.
● Police release CCTV in fresh appeal for missing Clitheroe man, last seen walking on farmland Police have released CCTV footage of the last known movements of a missing man in a fresh appeal to find him
● Darwen business shipping scented crystals to wholesalers across the UK A BUSINESS behind the Corkee scented crystals is growing at a fast rate and is now supplying products to wholesalers across the UK.
● Boss explains right back call and Rovers' defensive frailties It was Joe Rankin-Costello, and not Ryan Nyambe, at right back for Rovers for the fourth time this season.
● Coronavirus outbreak at Accrington sees 19 test positive ACCRINGTON Stanley have revealed that 19 players and coaching staff have now tested positive for Covid-19.
● Woman threatened at knifepoint as burglars break into house and steal cash Two men armed with a baseball bat and a knife broke into a house and threatened a woman before fleeing with cash and mobile phones.
● Parents 'disgusted and shocked' at CCTV showing children destroying bowling green A group of children have been forced to carry out voluntary work after causing damage to a town park's bowling green.
● Convicted Chorley burglar on run from police after breaching release license A man who breached his release license after being jailed for burglary is on the run from police.
● 'Moss-have' decoration installed at EG Group's new Blackburn HQ HIGH-powered business meetings at one leading company in Blackburn will never be the same thanks to an unusual piece of wall 'art'.
● Blackburn with Darwen records more deaths in first 9 months of 2019 than last year Blackburn with Darwen has recorded over 10 per cent more deaths in the first nine months of this year than last, official figures show.
● Burnley Women have to settle for share of spoils with Stoke City BURNLEY FC Women had to settle for a share of the spoils following an end-to-end clash in their 1-1 draw with Stoke City.