● PA Headline Newspaper websites have been reacting to a sweeping General Election victory for the Conservative Party.
● Khan targets Europe Sahil Khan has his sights firmly fixed on conquering the continent after landing a fifth national title.
● Schoolgirl star is British Judo Champ A 15-year-old schoolgirl is celebrating another golden moment after being crowned British Judo Champion less than two months after lifting the Commonwealth title.
● PA Headline But there were falls for internationally focused businesses who suffered from the strengthening pound.
● Hollywood Bowl strikes a profit Ten-pin bowling alley operator Hollywood Bowl has revealed a 15 per cent rise in annual profits, driven by higher game volumes and increased customer spending on food and drinks.
● PA Headline Under the new proposed schedule each club would play 10 matches against 10 different opponents.
● Justin Sane interview Now more than ever, we need public figures unafraid to immerse themselves in the political climate and propel activism into the spotlight.
● Rangers eager to build Stafford Rangers joint boss Alex Meechan is keen to build on last weekend’s win over Radcliffe.
● PA Headline Carrie Symonds was seen with the Prime Minister entering Number 10 Downing Street on Friday morning.
● Clarke: Competition a boost Walsall skipper James Clarke insists competition for places in defence is giving Darrell Clarke a headache going into tomorrow’s clash with Macclesfield.
● PA Headline Emma Little-Pengelly lost her Belfast South seat to the SDLP’s Claire Hanna.
● Villa need a response Villa’s 4-1 loss to Leicester last weekend was their heaviest defeat since being beaten by the same scoreline at Sheffield United last season.
● PA Headline The processes for MPs and their staff leaving Parliament is managed by the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (Ipsa).
● Clarke focusing on football Walsall manager Darrell Clarke is ready to 'bin off' Christmas as he prepares his side for the run of festive fixtures.
● Black Country turned blue at election Boris Johnson stormed to a landslide victory after his election gamble to gain a majority to deliver Brexit paid off spectacularly.
● PA Headline Rangers’ draw on Thursday ensured all nine British teams went through to the knockout stages.
● Villa must be up for fight Villa have been told to brace themselves for a battle at Sheffield United tomorrow.
● Sawyers: West Brom learned Romaine Sawyers believes Albion learned a lesson after a disappointing draw at Wigan.
● PA Headline The PM’s chief adviser Dominic Cummings said opponents of Brexit failed to understand their own country.
● Black Country and Staffs turns blue The Black Country and Staffordshire turned blue as the Tories produced their best ever general election performance across the region.
● PA Headline In a victory speech in central London, the Prime Minister said: ‘We did it – we pulled it off, didn’t we?’
● PA Headline Jo Swinson, who led the Liberal Democrats into the General Election, lost her East Dunbartonshire seat.
● PA Headline The currency soared within minutes of the exit poll. But businesses want clearer information on the UK’s future trading relationship with the EU.
● PA Headline Military specialists wearing protective gear landed on White Island by helicopter.