● Locums refuse to travel to GP surgery A GP surgery near Bridgnorth is under threat because substitute doctors are refusing to travel along a road littered with potholes to get there.
● More than 100 children being exploited More than 140 vulnerable children in Walsall are at risk of being criminally or sexually exploited, shocking latest figures have revealed.
● PA Headline Japanese firm has found that rural EV registrations are high in the UK, where access to petrol stations is limited
● PA Headline Three coach parking spots in Westminster will be removed and replaced with EV charging points, cycling hangars and residential parking
● PA Headline The Home Office said funding for police forces will increase by more than £1.1 billion in 2020/21.
● PA Headline The Competition and Markets Authority said it reduced the fine from £14.2m after Fender admitted preventing online discounting for its instruments.
● PA Headline The plans for the Kakuma facility from Kids Operating Room, founded by Garreth and Nicola Wood, were announced at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
● PA Headline Katerina Sakellaropoulou received overwhelming backing for the post in parliament.
● PA Headline Council has voted to commission a report into how a car-free city centre could work
● PA Headline England will launch their Six Nations campaign on back of Saracens salary cap scandal.
● PA Headline All passengers on each flight will be given a leaflet explaining how they can seek help if they become unwell while in the UK.
● PA Headline Researchers said the test is sensitive enough to detect very low levels of the hormone AMH that can occur in the year or two leading up to menopause.
● PA Headline The Manchester United and England striker suffered a stress fracture of the back against Wolves.
● PA Headline Ian Murray has put forward a ‘positive vision’ for the party, the former leadership contender said.
● PA Headline The National Weather Service warned residents of plummeting creatures amid temperature changes.
● Boly and Jota back in contention Wolves pair Willy Boly and Diogo Jota are both in contention for tomorrow's clash with league leaders Liverpool after recovering from their injuries.
● PA Headline Harry and Meghan are walking away from the monarchy in a bid for financial freedom and personal happiness.
● 'Enormous' pile of rubbish dumped "There's a big wooden cross on the building which they must have driven past to tip the rubbish – I don't think people respect the church anymore."
● PA Headline The franchise made a pre-tax loss of £139 million in the year to March 2019.
● PA Headline She was backed by former leadership rival Jess Phillips and was nominated by the Chinese For Labour group.