● PA Headline Ministers are concerned that the hot weather could tempt some people to flout the lockdown rules.
● PA Headline They pair performed a duet of Sir Cliff’s 1979 hit We Don’t Talk Anymore.
● PA Headline The technology is based on a consumer DNA testing service developed by engineers at Imperial College London.
● PA Headline The consumer group says essential items continue to be offered on Amazon and eBay at inflated prices by sellers attempting to profit on Covid-19.
● PA Headline Researchers have been looking at how the animals became part of modern Easter traditions.
● PA Headline Councils across the UK have warned anyone planning weekend trips that they can expect to be turned away by police.
● PA Headline Labour’s Anneliese Dodds said Sir Keir Starmer ‘was pivotal’ to the direction on Europe that her party took at the last general election.
● PA Headline Institutions need an extra £2bn in research funding to overcome challenges, vice-chancellors say.
● PA Headline The briefing looks at the funding allocation for councils across England.
● PA Headline Cash machine network Link says Barclays, NatWest, PayPoint and Sainsbury’s Bank are supporting a commitment to help maintain the spread of free ATMs.
● PA Headline The image was uncovered in a purchase by music memorabilia specialists Tracks Ltd.
● PA Headline Mario Centeno, who heads the finance ministers’ group from euro countries, said Europe has shown it can deliver.
● PA Headline Mr Jenrick said he respected social distancing when he dropped off medicines and other essentials to his elderly parents in Shropshire.
● PA Headline Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab, who has been deputising for Boris Johnson, joined in the applause with Chancellor Rishi Sunak.
● PA Headline Alasdair Henderson is currently working as a security supervisor at Glasgow’s Queen Elizabeth University Hospital.
● PA Headline The show of appreciation came less than an hour after news that Boris Johnson had come out of intensive care.
● PA Headline The broadcaster has begun transforming the iPlayer Arts category into Culture in Quarantine.
● PA Headline Mr Johnson’s partner Carrie Symonds tweeted a string of clapping emojis.
● PA Headline Just three months ago, the IMF was forecasting that 160 nations would enjoy positive income growth on a per capita basis.