● Three-vehicle crash closes busy Dundee road One of Dundee’s busiest routes has been closed following a three-vehicle crash. The Coupar Angus road is shut between Timex Brae and Brikhill due to the incident. Police have told...
● Mazda launches scrappage scheme with savings of up to £4,000 Owners of older cars can save up to £4,000 off the cost of a new Mazda, thanks to the company’s scrappage scheme.
● Developer submits plans for derelict Kirkcaldy school targeted by fireraisers Plans to build new homes at a derelict Kirkcaldy school have been submitted after the building was targeted by fireraisers.
● Monty Python legend Terry Jones dies following dementia battle Comedy legend Terry Jones has died at the age of 77. The Monty Python star died on Tuesday, according to his family.
● JENNY HJUL: Gordon Brown should work with the Tories to save the Union There seems to be one thing that ex-prime minister Gordon Brown and present PM Boris Johnson agree on in their separate ploys to “save the Union” – the...
● Date set for Fife Pride celebration as hockey team lends backing Organisers of Fife Pride have announced this year’s event will take place in Kirkcaldy on Saturday July 4.
● Dismay at appeal bid by Dundee domestic abuser Michael McCash A violent Dundee domestic abuser who was jailed for three years has launched a bid to have his sentence reduced.
● Ross Callachan makes big first impression on Dundee boss Ross Callachan has made a big first impression on his new manager.
● Kelty Community Cinema unveils arts hub vision to build on funding boost The group behind Kelty Community Cinema has aspirations of transforming a former local hub into an arts centre.
● Three-month-old Angus baby who survived dog attack reunited with rescuers who saved his life A three-month-old Angus boy has been reunited with the Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA) team that saved his life after he...
● Fife OAP saw thief nip in and steal his car while paramedics tended to his seriously-ill wife A brazen thief stole an elderly man's car as paramedics attended to his seriously ill wife.
● Owner claims A9 dualling plan will put jobs at her Perthshire hotel at risk The owner of a historic Highland Perthshire hotel claims a planned upgrade of the A9 will jeopardise her business and put jobs at risk.
● Masked 17-year-old threw claw hammer at shopper and brandished knife during attempted Dundee shop robbery A masked teenager threw a hammer and brandished a knife at a shopkeeper during an attempted armed robbery on a...
● Plea for victims to come forward ahead of inquiry into abuse at Scottish boarding schools The senior judge leading a probe into alleged abuse at Scottish boarding schools has made a direct plea for victims to come forward.
● Traditional breadmaking is back, says Wendy Barrie Traditional breadmaking is back, Wendy Barrie says, as the trend towards 'proper' baked bread continues.
● EXCLUSIVE: No investor interest in former Dunfermline Hyundai site in six years Plans to create jobs at the mothballed Hyundai site in Dunfermline have been thwarted again after it was revealed no investors have come forward...
● St Johnstone secure ICT defender Jamie McCart on a pre-contract agreement St Johnstone have secured Inverness Caledonian Thistle defender Jamie McCart on a pre-contract agreement.
● Fife hoteliers accused of £740k tax fraud to be tried in new court Fife hoteliers accused of tax fraud amounting to more than £740,000 are to stand trial in April.
● Shocked Invergowrie dad chases off gang of youths breaking into his car Police in Invergowrie have stepped up patrols after a shocked father discovered a gang of youths climbing into the back seat of his car as part of a...
● Community bus service in Auchterarder expands routes as Stagecoach comes under fire for cutting services A community bus service in Auchterarder has launched an improved timetable as Stagecoach comes under increased pressure...
● St Andrews University principal to stay on until at least 2026 Professor Sally Mapstone is to prolong her stay as St Andrews University Principal for a further five years after her current contract concludes in 2021.
● BUSINESS PROFILE: Growth is key for ambitious Perthshire digital firm Lucy Clare Grant founded Fierce Digital Marketing after offering freelance work to local firms.
● Bid to boost business across Tay City region A series of events and workshops are scheduled to take place across Tayside in February as part of the Tay Cities Business Month.
● Fife industrial glass firm Pfaudler hopes for Brexit sales rise Brexit has brought an unexpected bonus to the owners of the Fife arm of Pfaudler.