● East Neuk bakery struck by robbery Police are investigating a robbery at an East Neuk baker's shop.
● John Swinney told to explain what Holyrood is doing to reverse failing exam passes Education secretary John Swinney has been urged to explain to MSPs what the Scottish Government is doing to reverse falling passes in core...
● ExxonMobil restarts normal production at Mossmorran plant Fife Ethylene Plant at Mossmorran has returned to normal production after a six-month closure.
● VIDEO: Beautiful moment seal found starving in car park as pup is released at Broughty Ferry beach This is the moment a seal found stranded and starving in a car park was re-released back into the sea in Dundee.
● Nine fresh flood warnings issued for Perthshire as river levels on Tay, Tummel and Earn surge Nine flood warnings have been issued for Perthshire in response to heavy rain and melting snow.
● SPONSORED: Plan the perfect celebration with these local Angus businesses Are you planning a birthday party, family day out or special event?
● Injured man trapped on roof at Fife golf course being rescued by emergency services Emergency services have rushed to the aid of an elderly man stuck on a roof at a Fife golf course.
● Dundee and St Andrews University staff begin 14-day strike action University staff in Tayside and Fife began a major 14-day strike yesterday in one of the biggest actions ever taken in the UK higher education sector.
● Stunning photo captures huge red deer herd in snow on Glenshee hill A herd of stags and hinds were spotted in the snowy Glenshee mountains as the recent spell of wintry weather continues.
● Passengers in shock as second 73 bus in Broughty Ferry has windscreen smashed in space of a week Passengers travelling from Dundee to Monifieth were left shaken on Thursday evening when a large rock was hurled at a bus -...
● Celtic fan accused of punching police officer at St Johnstone match banned from Scottish Cup tie A Celtic supporter has been banned from the club's Scottish Cup quarter-final after being charged with trying to punch a...
● Perth shoplifter climbed into Asda trolley and fell asleep with stolen wine A supermarket shoplifter was caught after climbing into one of the store’s trolleys and falling asleep with his stolen wine.
● High winds force Forth Road Bridge restrictions High winds have forced the closure of the Forth Road Bridge to double deck buses, motorcycles and pedestrians.
● Thief who broke into Fife nursery during crime spree left trail of blood A thief who targeted a children’s nursery was snared by a trail of blood left behind at two premises he broke into.
● Robber convicted of threatening to stab victim in Kirkcaldy street A robber threatened to stab a woman as she assaulted her and grabbed her handbag.
● Met Office snow warning for parts of Tayside with 10cm set to accompany amid 75mph storm The Met Office has issued a weather warning for snow and ice in parts of Tayside.
● Adam saddles up to harness Aston powers in WEC Lone Star State round The Lone Star State is the first port of call for Fifer Jonny Adam in 2020 as he looks to get his World Endurance Championship charge back on course.
● SPONSORED: St Andrews podiatrist introduces unique laser treatment FootMed in St Andrews is one of the few clinics in the UK to offer the latest treatment designed to combat fungal nail infections.
● Championship promotion battle is too big to be described a mini-league, says Dundee boss Describing the race for the promotion play-offs as a mini-league would be missing the point, according to Dundee manager James McPake.
● EVE MUIRHEAD: Going for a Scottish Championship double I’ll leave it until after my career is finished before I start putting my achievements into context.
● Police probe after catalytic converters stolen from Tayside industrial estate Police are hunting a gang of masked thieves who made off with eight catalytic converters during a midnight raid on a Perthshire industrial estate.
● Breakthrough to expand mentoring programme to Angus Dundee youth mentoring charity Breakthrough is to expand into Angus following its success in the city.
● V&A Dundee to celebrate the spirit of 1960s rebellion with Mary Quant exhibition The fashion icon whose designs defined the look of a generation is stepping into the spotlight for the next major exhibition at V&A...
● Furious sheriff issues further arrest warrant for Forfar paedophile vigilante after latest court no-show A furious sheriff has ordered the arrest of a paedophile vigilante just a week after giving the man his freedom to comply ...