● The Boomtown Rats announce show at the Old Fruitmarket in Glasgow IRISH rockers The Boomtown Rats will play a show in Glasgow next year.
● Actress Louise McCarthy talks about her Notre Dame school days Louise McCarthy, Actress
● Jo Swinson resigns as Lib Dem leader after losing her seat The Liberal Democrats have appointed the party’s deputy leader Sir Ed Davey and president Baroness Sal Brinton as joint leaders after Jo Swinson’s election defeat.
● Glasgow golfer told he no longer needs hip surgery fix after losing eight stones A GLASGOW grandpa has been taken off the waiting list for a hip replacement after shedding more than eight stones in less than a year.
● How did Glasgow vote in the 2019 General Election? Results in full The SNP have retained the once famed 'magnificent seven' status after winning every constituency in Glasgow.
● Letters: Vital to raise awareness of sepsis to reduce deaths HOW sad and tragic but something good has come from something
● Key to the City winner bags £500 - and plans to buy wife a hamster BOBBY O'Rourke was very chuffed with what he called his 'Christmas Bonus' yesterday after he won a key to the city - and £500.
● Early engagement needed to tackle youth disorder, say police EARLY intervention programmes are key to tackling rising youth disorder in Glasgow, Police Scotland has said.
● Dr Punam Krishan: Technology is ruining our human connections EARLIER this week I visited an elderly housebound patient who was suffering from a mild chest infection. As I was getting ready to leave, she asked me about my...
● Stephen Breslin: Pacific Quay's future is looking as bright as ever IT is hard to believe that it is now more than five years since Glasgow hosted the Commonwealth Games. That was an incredibly exciting time for many of us,...
● Council green lights new 'street in the sky' plaza over Glasgow M8 PLANS for a public terrace to “create a tranquil and calming space” around a new bridge – dubbed the “street in the sky” – have been given the green light.
● Glasgow law firm donates £3000 to charities for Christmas boost A LAW firm in Glasgow is donating a share of £3000 to three local charities this Christmas, as part of the firm’s commitment to relieving poverty and suffering...
● Glasgow family raise £100k to help kids with health conditions A GLASGOW family whose eldest daughter was born with a complex, incurable heart problem have raised a staggering £100,000 to help other children battling serious...
● Plans revealed for new Glasgow city centre primary school EDUCATION bosses are planning for a new £16 million primary school to serve Glasgow’s city centre.
● River Clyde hotel plans with skybar moves forward AN official planning application to transform the former Glasgow Garden Festival site on the banks of the River Clyde has been received by the council.
● Pro-independence Alasdair Gray reveals he voted Labour ALASDAIR Gray has revealed that he voted for the Scottish Labour party in yesterday's election.
● Revealed: This week's Glasgow restaurant power rankings THE Ox and Finch has topped Glasgow's restaurant power rankings – moving up to take the top spot.
● Dozens set to brave winter cold for Glasgow homeless sleepout DOZENS of people are expected to brave the wind, rain and cold this weekend to sleep out for Glasgow's homeless.
● Glasgow charity flooded with gifts after heartbreaking 'warm jacket' wish at Forge A CHARITY has been flooded with donations after the heartbreaking wish of an eight-year-old girl went viral.
● Glasgow grandad sheds eight stone in a year - and has three tips to success A GLASGOW grandpa has been taken off the hip replacement waiting list after shedding eight stones in less than a year.
● Friends set up fundraiser to man who lost everything in Lancefield Quay fire A crowdfunder has been launched to raise money for the lawyer who lost everything in this week's Lancefield Quay fire.
● Police Scotland investigating voting fraud claims in Glasgow and Renfrewshire Allegations of voting fraud are being investigated by Police Scotland as counting is underway.
● SNP set for indyref2 clash Exit polls last night put the SNP on course for a spectacular victory in Scotland and on a collision course with Boris Johnson.
● Neil Lennon hails prospects as Karamoko Dembele becomes youngest Celt in Europe NEIL LENNON praised his young guns despite the defeat at the hands of Cluj in their Europa League dead rubber last night, as Karamoko Dembele...