● Surgery saved after patients object to closure Controversial plans to close a doctor’s surgery have been abandoned.
● LISTEN: Comedian Karl Minns on social media scandals, depression and the future of The Nimmo Twins In a new podcast series, editor David Powles chats with key Norfolk and Suffolk characters about their life in the region. In...
● Williams will have a say in feature event at Fakenham races A competitive field of nine runners line-up for the £15,000 feature at Thursday’s seven-race card at Fakenham.
● Anger as mistakes saw assistants to disabled people not paid on time Mistakes meant personal assistants for disabled people, who have already seen their care costs increased because of a county council decision, were not paid...
● Nike trainer footprint leads police to man who burgled three homes The distinctive footprint of a Nike trainer helped police snare a man who burgled a trio of homes on the outskirts of Norwich.
● Now and then photos show how much a boutique shopping arcade has changed With the new owners of a historic shopping mall pulling out all the stops to make it work again we thought we would take a wander down memory lane.
● Green light for Tesco Express store at former pub site A new Tesco Express store looks set to be unveiled at the site of a former pub.
● Eight dead foxes discovered dumped at roadside in Suffolk Police are appealing for information after eight dead foxes were found dumped at the roadside in north Suffolk at the weekend.
● Suspects to be drug tested on arrest in bid to reduce crime Offenders in Norfolk could be subject to drug testing in custody in a bid to identify users and reduce crime.
● BGT winner Colin Thackery adds a new performance after charity concert sells out in hours BGT winner Colin Thackery has added a matinee performance to his Norwich concert on January 31 after tickets sold out within a matter of ...
● Hospital getting back to normal after possible legionella contamination A Norfolk hospital is getting back to normal after fears were raised that the bacteria that can cause Legionnaire’s disease was discovered in a shower.
● Panda site will reopen as bar despite business rates battle Owners of the former Panda Bar have confirmed that the site will reopen as a bar or restaurant – despite an ongoing battle over business rates.
● Sing-along Mamma Mia is coming to Norfolk A sing-along screening of hit sequel Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again is taking place later this year and it will make you dance, jive and have the time of your life.
● LISTEN: The Pinkun podcast teams up with Future Radio for weekly show The Pinkun Norwich City podcast, bringing you all the views, news and inside track on what is going on with the Canaries, will now be broadcast every week...
● 7 of the best Italian restaurants in Norwich These are some of the best Italian restaurants and cafes in Norwich according to TripAdvisor.
● Watch dramatic moment fireball crashes to earth A couple were left stunned as they watched a fireball crashing to earth in East Anglia.
● Is this the cutest little house for sale in Norfolk? A smartly presented home painted bright yellow with a window box for added colour and lavish decor inside is for sale at auction for £100,000-£110,000.
● Rwandan survivor who lost 50 family members to speak of horrors of genocide to Suffolk students A survivor of the Rwandan genocide will speak movingly to Suffolk students about the horrors of the war at an event to commemorate ...
● Football punter wins over £50,000 in Yarmouth bookies A football punter has won more than £50,000 on two accumulator bets in a Great Yarmouth bookmakers.
● Emergency water works cause delays in city Roadworks are causing delays and tailbacks for drivers travelling into and out of Norwich this morning.
● Warning after erosion exposes ordnance on beaches Coastguards have issued a warning to people walking on beaches after ordnance was found on two different stretches.
● Claims that town hall changes will destroy club A member of a club aimed at tackling loneliness and isolation for the older generation has claimed it is under threat of “destruction” by the town council.
● Driver in ring road crash failed breath test at scene, say police One of the drivers taken to hospital after a crash in which two cars flipped on to their sides failed a breath test at the scene, police have said.
● Pupils raise hundreds of pounds for Australia bushfire emergency They live thousands of miles away but schoolchildren in Norwich raised valuable funds for those affected by the Australian bushfire emergency.