● Canaries academy product sees penalty saved as Raggett misses out on Wembley Norwich City loanee Sean Raggett has missed out on a chance to play at Wembley after Portsmouth were edged out of the League One play-offs on...
● Woman lured from car and attacked by two men A woman in her 20s was robbed in a terrifying daylight attack after being lured out of her car by a man who said his friend had been hurt.
● New pictures show cruise ship laid up off east coast with no guests on board Aerial pictures of the cruise ship taking shelter off the east coast reveal empty decks and an abundance of places around the usually packed pools.
● Norwich cafe launches Crowdfunder campaign so it can afford to reopen A community cafe in Norwich, which provides a lifeline to hundreds of people across the city, has launched a Crowdfunder campaign so it can reopen and...
● Canaries boss searching for clinical edge to end goal drought Daniel Farke insists Norwich City are working hard to end their goal drought but also points out that statistics do not tell the whole story.
● Appeal for witnesses after attempted break in Police officers are appealing for witnesses following an attempted break-in in Haleswowrth.
● Concerns over impact of lockdown on mental health of schoolchildren Concerns have been raised over the impact which coronavirus lockdown is having on the mental health and education of Norfolk’s children.
● Meet Squirt - the penguin who was hatched in lockdown Two penguins are celebrating the pitter patter of tiny flippers after hatching an egg during lockdown.
● Gymnastics club eyes up empty industrial unit for its new base An empty industrial unit could be transformed into a brand new gymnastics hall if planners give the go-ahead.
● Harry Potter special effects experts launch lockdown shop A special effects company which supplies the ‘wow’ factor at top musical and sporting events has opened a personal protective equipment (PPE) shop in Bungay to support...
● Council to buy two-bed property to house homeless A Norfolk council has agreed to buy a fourth property with £600,000 set aside to house homeless residents.
● Hospital launches review into coronavirus patient deaths A Norfolk hospital has launched a review into the death of every coronavirus patient to ensure the very best care if it faces a second wave in future.
● Have you seen this man? Search for 34 year old in Norwich Police are searching for a wanted man who is believed to be in the Norwich area.
● Man twice caught dealing crack and heroin ordered to pay back £1 A dealer caught supplying heroin and cocaine to an undercover officer in Norwich has been ordered to pay back £1.
● Work to make £1.2m repairs on Haven Bridge will start by Christmas Work to repair Great Yarmouth’s Haven Bridge, which will cost £1.2m, will be carried out before Christmas, council leaders have said.
● Museum will not reopen this year, say trustees A Norfolk museum has announced it will not be reopening this year saying it has to put the health of its visitors and 70-strong group of volunteers first.
● Rail lines blocked and trains cancelled after tree falls on tracks A number of rail services have been cancelled or delayed after a tree fell onto train tracks.
● Ex-Linnets striker returns to Norwich United Norwich United have re-signed forward Nathan Stewart.
● Four arrested over fighting and knife Four people were arrested on suspicion of affray and possession of a knife following reports of a fight in Norwich.
● Outdoor cocktail and street food brunch launching in Norfolk You can still enjoy boozy brunch in Norfolk this summer at a new outdoor event offering bubbly, cocktails and street food while following social distancing guidance.
● Fitness doubts for City but Farke sure Hornets will also be feeling pressure of survival battle Norwich City will be without Todd Cantwell for tomorrow’s trip to Watford and also have two further midfielders facing late...
● Norwich City Rumour Mill: Canaries linked with Danish midfielder Norwich City are reportedly close to signing a midfielder from Danish side Esbjerg.
● Play areas and skateparks set for reopening Play areas and skateparks across east Suffolk have reopened.
● Woman in her 20s killed, three other people seriously hurt, in A140 crash A passenger in her 20s has died following a crash on the A140 at Stoke Ash, while three other people sustained potentially life-changing injuries.