● Coronavirus: Police teams join communities to say thanks to NHS People from across the county have once again briefly stepped out of the safety of their homes to salute NHS staff who are bravely battling to save the lives of...
● Prime minister Boris Johnson moved out of intensive care The prime minister has been moved out of the intensive care unit where he had been receiving treatment for coronavirus.
● Norfolk musicians taking part in online gig for the NHS Music lovers will be able to have a dance in their homes over the next four nights for a special NHS fundraiser.
● Why the FA rubber-stamped decision to expunge Step 3-7 results The FA Council has ratified the decision to expunge all results at Steps 3-7 of the national game because of the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
● Council backs struggling city businesses with £10m virus aid package Norfolk and Waveney’s councils have awarded millions of pounds worth of support to firms which have seen trading plummet due to the coronavirus outbreak.
● Sanders Coaches strike deal with Norfolk firm to provide PPE to drivers A north Norfolk coach company has stepped up its efforts to protect customers and staff during the coronavirus crisis by agreeing a deal with a Norfolk...
● Businesses should consider all options to preserve cashflow With cashflow an increasing issue, Sam Grimmer of Lovewell Blake has some tips for businesses seeking to survive until government assistance starts flowing.
● Police deploy spikes to stop stolen sports car and arrest four Four men have been arrested after they took a sports car without consent causing a police chase which had to be ended with a spike trap.
● Armed police block road amid ongoing incident Armed police have cordoned off a number of street amid concerns for a man’s welfare.
● Man, 28, died at home, an inquest hears A 28-year-old man died at home, an inquest has heard.
● Hunt for man wanted on recall to prison Police are hunting a man from the Lowestoft area who is wanted.
● Here to Help: The woman ensuring the vulnerable get a hot meal Amid the coronavirus lockdown, Vauxhall Community Hub in Norwich has had to stop its services – but the space is still being put to good use after one woman cooked ...
● Two Norwich parks empty as people obey coronavirus rules People have been praised for heeding government advice and staying away from parks in the city despite the sunny weather.
● Coronavirus: A dozen new deaths in Norfolk hospitals Twelve more patients who had been diagnosed with coronavirus have died in Norfolk, with all three of the county’s hospitals reporting new deaths.
● Marketing director, 58, suspected to have died from coronavirus, inquest hears A 58-year-old man is suspected to have died from coronavirus at home, an inquest has heard.
● Watchdogs warning over false WhatsApp coronavirus message Watchdogs have warned people in Norfolk not to fall for a fake voice message about coronavirus which is circulating on WhatsApp.
● Opticians help key workers get back on coronavirus frontline Staff from across Norfolk’s Specsavers stores have been doing their bit to help hospital staff and the police do their jobs.
● Coronavirus: suspending activity on our sites is the right thing to do Now is the perfect time to research your next home, says Tony Abel, as Abel Homes temporarily suspends work on its construction sites during the...
● Maths challenge for young Norwich City fans Parents looking for fun ways to keep their children interested during home schooling have been given a creative way to combine a passion for Norwich City with a maths challenge.
● Flood alerts in place for parts of Norfolk The Environment Agency has warned people to be prepared for possible flooding in parts of Norfolk.
● Council providing stay-at-home activities during Easter A council is providing activities for people to do while staying at home for Easter.
● Value retailer forced to close by crisis donates all stock to local non-profits A discount retailer chain which was forced to close all 26 of its stores because of the coronavirus crisis is donating stock to non-profit groups.
● New pub owners donate 60 spare Easter eggs to staff at James Paget Hospital A couple whose revamped pub was forced to close before it even opened are giving 60 Easter eggs to hospital staff which were originally supposed to be ...
● Dad jokes (episode four) to help lift the spirits in tough times Well we’ve got to week four and hopefully you’re still finding these Dad jokes helpful in putting a smile on your face.