● Man taken to hospital after suspected stabbing in Norwich Lanes Police are continuing investigations following a suspected stabbing in Norwich city centre.
● Almost 70 Greater Anglia services cancelled as widespread disruption persists The woes of the region’s rail network are continuing today with almost 70 services being cancelled by Greater Anglia - many affecting Norfolk.
● Families evacuated from flooded homes two months ago will still be homeless at Christmas Families who were evacuated from their flooded homes two months ago will still be homeless at Christmas, with repair work yet to begin.
● Conservatives romp to victory as Corbyn quits Voters in Norfolk and Waveney have backed Boris Johnson’s Conservatives in a crushing election for Labour.
● Improving broadband and improving roads among pledges by newly-elected MP Conservative Richard Bacon has retained his South Norfolk seat after securing 36,258 votes.
● North West Norfolk MP increases majority of outgoing veteran The retirement of veteran Tory Sir Henry Bellingham has seen the torch in North West Norfolk pass the James Wild who increased the outgoing MP’s majority of 13,788...
● Chloe Smith re-elected in Norwich North with increased majority Conservative MP Chloe Smith has retained her seat in Norfolk’s most tightly-fought battleground after winning a majority of 4,738 in Norwich North.
● Liz Truss increases majority by 7,883 in Norfolk South West Liz Truss welcomed an increase in the number of Conservative MPs was re-elected in Norfolk South West increasing her majority by 7,883 to a whopping 26,195.
● Conservatives hold Waveney seat with largest majority yet A familiar face will return to Parliament to represent Waveney in the new year after romping to victory, almost doubling his 9,000 majority.
● Re-elected MP vows to push for A47 dualling Brandon Lewis comfortably held on to his seat in Great Yarmouth, with a thumping majority of almost 18,000.
● Corbyn quits: Labour bloodbath forces leader out Jeremy Corbyn has announced he will quit as Labour leader as his party faces a drubbing in the general election.
● Blue tide sweeps North Norfolk as Conservatives take seat North Norfolk has turned blue for the first time in almost two decades after Duncan Baker won the seat for the Conservatives.
● Conservatives tighten grip on Mid Norfolk with huge majority George Freeman has successfully defended his Mid Norfolk seat on is turning into a miserable election night for the Labour Party.
● General Election 2019: Counts under way in Norfolk and Waveney Counting is under way in some constituencies after Norfolk and Waveney went to the polls in the 2019 general election, with turnout down slightly on last time...
● Norfolk and Waveney General Election 2019 LIVE: All the updates as Britain decides Welcome to live coverage of the 2019 General Election with all the updates as they happen from across Norfolk and Waveney.
● Will Madders celebrate if he notches against Canaries? Norwich City must brace for the ‘wrath’ of Champions League-chasing Leicester City, warns old boy James Maddison.
● General Election 2019: Conservatives on course for majority - exit poll Boris Johnson is on course to secure a Conservative majority in the House of Commons, according to the exit poll.
● Meet the seven-year-old who said no to Christmas presents With Christmas just around the corner, most children are feverishly adding the finishing touches to their letters for Santa.
● Part of A47 shut because of flooding Part of the A47 in Norfolk has been closed due to flooding.
● Which Norwich City players are putting their foot in it? Football is known as the beautiful game but could these players paint a beautiful picture?
● Man, 28, arrested by police outside hospital A man has been arrested outside a Norfolk hospital for breaching the terms of a court order.
● Free Santa bus service set to spread Christmas joy Forget Santa’s sleigh and take a ride on his bus!
● Powercut affects hundreds of homes and businesses An unexpected powercut is affecting parts of Norfolk this afternoon.
● Gun preview: Gun are still taking on the world and are heading to Norwich this weekend With Gun heading to Norwich as one of a trio of bands playing their classic albums from 30 years ago in full, singer Dante Gizzi spoke to...