● Guardiola gives fitness update on Laporte before Man City vs Leicester Aymeric Laporte was named on the bench for Manchester City vs Leicester.
● Man City fans have two complaints about starting XI vs Leicester City Manchester City face Leicester City in the Premier League today and fans have got a couple of problems with Pep Guardiola's line up.
● Why John Stones is not in Man City squad vs Leicester as Garcia starts Manchester City defender John Stones was not in the matchday squad to face Leicester City in Sunday's Premier League match
● Man City starting line-up vs Leicester includes Sterling as striker Pep Guardiola has named his Manchester City team to take on Leicester City in the Premier League.
● Northern Quarter institution Night & Day Café announces temporary closure 'It is with deep regret that in light of recent government suggestions, we have temporarily closed our doors'
● Mourinho hits back at Man United manager Solskjaer over goalpost joke Man Utd manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer aimed a dig at Jose Mourinho following victory over Brighton at the weekend.
● Manchester Met Uni apologises after students told to take down lockdown posters 'Let us out!' read one poster... another dubbed halls 'HMP MMU'
● Man City fans react to Ruben Dias transfer talk Manchester City could be set for another major defensive addition with the signing of Ruben Dias from Benfica
● Sterling in for Delap - Man City team fans want to see vs Leicester City Manchester City face Leicester City in the Premier League on Sunday and this is the team supporters want to see.
● Marcus Rashford identifies where Manchester United need to improve Man Utd were lucky to beat Brighton 3-2 in the Premier League on Saturday thanks to Bruno Fernandes' stoppage time penalty.
● judges in tears after Manchester pianist's moving tribute to late father Jon Courtenay has now won a spot in the Britain's Got Talent final with his touching musical performance
● Ruben Dias likes post 'confirming' Man City transfer from Benfica Manchester City could be close to signing Ruben Dias from Benfica, after his manager said a move is close.
● Crowds flood Manchester streets after 'shambolic' new 10pm closing time Manchester's nightlife tsar Sacha Lord described the curfew as 'shambolic'
● Manchester City vs Leicester LIVE Manchester City take on Leicester in their first home game of the new season, but have a number of injuries to contend with.
● Private islands going for less than Greater Manchester's most expensive homes Some of them come with oceanfront cottages and secluded beaches for cheaper than Manchester property
● Hundreds of Remembrance Day marches 'could be cancelled' this year Poppy Day parades risk being cancelled under coronavirus rules
● Man sprayed with CS gas and arrested after 'making gun fingers gesture' Cops say he was 'gesturing about a recent fallen colleague'
● Alan Shearer says Man United win vs Brighton highlighted biggest problem Match of the Day pundits Alan Shearer and Micah Richards have been speaking about Manchester United after the 3-2 win at Brighton.
● Man United fans love what Mason Greenwood did after Brighton win Man Utd struck late on to defeat Brighton in the Premier League fixture on Saturday and Mason Greenwood loved the late wiiner.
● James Garner is giving Manchester United what they wanted Man Utd have sent a number of young players on loan this season and it was James Garner who stole the show for Watford on Saturday.
● What happened to former Gogglebox stars? The Channel 4 hit is currently airing its sixteenth series
● Manchester United fans agree with Rio Ferdinand's transfer demand The United legend hit out at Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side rescued a chaotic 3-2 victory at Brighton.
● How to make KFC gravy - the viral copycat recipe you need to try at home You'll need eight ingredients you've probably already got at home - including the secret ingredient combo
● Pundits make their Man City vs Leicester predictions Manchester City take on Leicester City in the Premier League on Sunday and pundits have made their predictions.