● 'It's a miracle we got her out': Flo the pony rescued from 12ft hole A pony has enjoyed a "miracle" escape after being rescued from a 12ft (3.6m) hole in North Wales.
● Police search river after missing woman's belongings found Police Scotland are searching the River Clyde after finding items belonging to a missing woman next to the river.
● All hail King Fury, heavyweight royalty Tyson Fury was bedecked as a king as he was carried through Vegas, a remarkable man so sure of his regal lineage that three of his sons are called Prince. But he knows what it's like ...
● Four new UK COVID-19 cases after cruise ship evacuees test positive Four of the British and Irish evacuees who landed back in the UK from Japan yesterday have tested positive for COVID-19, the chief medical officer has said.
● Estate agents Countrywide and LSL plot £500m merger Two of Britain’s biggest listed estate agents are in talks about a £500m merger that would underline the pressure on an industry being buffeted by competition from online...
● Hussain: England line-up confusing Nasser Hussain feels England may need to tweak their batting order after losing their Women's T20 World Cup opener to South Africa in Perth.
● M6 reopens after crash involving two lorries causes major delays Families heading home at the end of half-term have been suffering heavy delays after two lorries collided - closing the M6 in both directions.
● Greta Thunberg 'stopped talking and eating aged 11' Greta Thunberg had stopped talking and eating at the age of 11 before she embarked on her mission to tackle the climate crisis, her mother has revealed.
● Towns in lockdown as Italy races to contain surge in coronavirus cases Around a dozen towns in Italy are in lockdown as the country races to contain the biggest outbreak of coronavirus in Europe after a surge in cases.
● Weather alerts for snow, heavy rain and wind at start of week Weather warnings for snow, wind and heavy rain have been issued for the start of the week.
● Flights grounded by 'apocalyptic' sandstorm over Canary Islands The Canary Islands have been engulfed by an "apocalyptic" sandstorm carrying red dust from the Sahara desert, grounding flights in and out.
● Diane Abbott to step down from shadow cabinet Diane Abbott has confirmed she will not remain in the shadow cabinet when the next Labour leader is elected.
● Coronavirus evacuees released from two-week quarantine in UK More than 100 people flown back to the UK from the epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak in China have been released from quarantine.
● Harry Dunn's family wants UK to refuse Assange's US extradition The family of Harry Dunn has urged the UK government not to extradite Julian Assange to the US while Washington refuses to return the suspect in his death to...
● Churchill's VE Day speech to feature in 75th anniversary celebrations Sir Winston Churchill's famous Second World War victory speech will be broadcast across the country on the 75th anniversary of VE Day.
● Hazard set to miss Man City clash with fracture Eden Hazard is set to miss the first leg of Real Madrid's Champions League last-16 tie against Manchester City due to an ankle injury.
● Acid-washed chicken from US raised by new environment secretary The new environment secretary has dismissed fears that chlorinated chicken and hormone-injected beef could be rolled out in UK supermarkets.
● Police sorry over safety flyers linking rape to drinking alcohol Police have apologised after leaflets linking rape to drinking alcohol were distributed in Belfast, with one critic describing their message as a "horrible...
● Mel C says 'scuffle' with Victoria Beckham led to eating disorder battle Mel C has spoken of her past struggle with eating disorders and depression after she was nearly booted out of the Spice Girls following a...
● England Women vs SA Women LIVE! Over-by-over commentary from the Women's T20 World Cup game in Perth. Watch live on Sky Sports Cricket and Sky Sports Mix.
● Daredevil inventor 'Mad Mike' Hughes killed in rocket crash A daredevil inventor known as "Mad" Mike Hughes has died after launching himself in a homemade rocket which crashed in the California desert.
● Durrant desperate to avoid elimination Glen Durrant says his main focus is avoiding elimination from this year's Premier League, despite moving top of the table in Cardiff on Thursday.
● The Comeback King: How Tyson Fury returned to the top Tyson Fury may be the self-anointed Gypsy King, but Comeback King may be a more fitting title after his stunning victory over Deontay Wilder capped a remarkable return to...
● Fury: The king has returned Tyson Fury announced that "the king has returned" after he sensationally stopped Deontay Wilder to start his second reign as a world heavyweight champion.