● PM urged to avoid 'arbitrary' Brexit deadlines after election win A leading business group has urged Boris Johnson to resist "arbitrary negotiating deadlines" after winning the general election on a promise to...
● Mardle: How to beat MVG Michael van Gerwen begins his bid for world title number four at Alexandra Palace this evening. How can you stop the irrepressible Dutchman? We asked the last man to beat MVG - our very own Wayne Mardle.
● 'Celebrate Boris!' Trump promises 'massive new trade deal' Donald Trump has congratulated Boris Johnson on his huge election win and is promising a "massive" post-Brexit trade deal between the UK and US.
● General election: Pound surges on Tory election victory The pound has climbed sharply against the dollar and the euro as the Conservatives secured a majority in the general election.
● Notebook: Man Utd's 4000-game landmark Manchester United will celebrate 4000 consecutive games with an academy player in their match-day squad against Everton on Sunday. Sky Sports News' James Cooper examines the history...
● 'I'd stop Fury' - Hunter rates his rivals Michael Hunter rates his rivals in a heavyweight division that has had a major shake-up in the past week.
● General election: Key moments of the night at a glance British politics has been anything but dull over the last few years - and this general election did not disappoint.
● Can Boris Johnson really 'Get Brexit Done' by end of 2020? The election message was a pledge to "Get Brexit Done". Repeated on posters, adverts, aprons, T-shirts. Printed wherever there was a space.
● Corbyn to quit as Labour leader after disastrous night Jeremy Corbyn is to stand down as Labour leader following a "period of reflection".
● 'The red wall is obliterated': Analysis from Sky's political experts As the general election results flood in, Sky News' political experts provide their analysis of the night.
● Tories win election with commanding majority - Sky News forecast The Conservatives have won the general election and Boris Johnson will enjoy a commanding House of Commons majority, Sky News is forecasting.
● Bercow: 'I have never bullied anyone, in any way, to any degree' The former Speaker of the House of Commons has denied bullying allegations made against him in an interview with Sky News.
● Liberal Democrat leader Jo Swinson loses seat to SNP Liberal Democrat leader Jo Swinson has lost her East Dunbartonshire seat to the Scottish National Party.
● The big winners - and the big beasts who lost their seats Unprecedented Conservative gains across England made it an incredible election night for Boris Johnson - and a nightmare for Jeremy Corbyn and Labour.
● McDonnell admits Labour could face 'dramatically bad' result Labour's shadow chancellor John McDonnell has admitted his party could be on course for a "dramatically bad" general election result.
● Newcastle wins race to declare first election result Newcastle Central has won the hotly-contested race to become the first constituency to declare their general election result - with Chi Onwurah re-elected as a Labour MP.
● Bumper majority would be spectacular personal triumph for PM Boris Johnson's big gamble of a Christmas election has paid off handsomely.
● 'Phenomenal!' Bercow says exit poll vindicates snap election A Conservative majority of 86 is a "phenomenal" result for Boris Johnson, says former House of Commons Speaker John Bercow.
● Conservatives predicted to win election with commanding majority - exit poll The Conservatives have won the general election and Boris Johnson will enjoy a commanding House of Commons majority, the broadcasters' exit poll...
● EL hits and misses: Saka shines The big talking points from Thursday's action, including how Bukayo Saka sparked Arsenal into life away to Standard Liege.
● Marijuana removed from MLB testing list Major League Baseball will start testing for opioids and cocaine, but marijuana is to be removed from the list of drugs of abuse.
● NZ volcano: Mission begins to recover victims' bodies New Zealand's military and police have begun a high-risk operation to recover the bodies of at least eight people killed on White Island after a volcanic eruption on...
● Police force investigated over terrorist Usman Khan The role of Staffordshire Police in the management of London Bridge attacker Usman Khan following his release from prison is being investigated.
● Taylor: I'd still make world darts final The legendary Phil Taylor insists he would still be able to make the World Darts Championship final, but his bad hip has prevented him from making a shock comeback.