● General election 2019: 'Bruising defeats' for DUP and Sinn Féin From Nigel Dodds in North Belfast to Elisha McCallion in Foyle, the main parties suffered some blows.
● News Daily: Tories win big majority as SNP dominate in Scotland Your morning briefing for 13 December 2019.
● General election 2019: The story of the night Key moments as the Conservatives win a clear majority in Parliament.
● BBC Sport advent calendar: Iceland celebrate in style after beating England at Euro 2016 Day 13 of BBC Sport's advent calendar looking back at the sporting decade features a unique celebration from one of Europe's...
● General election 2019: How Labour's 'red wall' turned blue Seats held by Labour for generations across the Midlands and north of England are won by the Tories.
● Election results 2019: Analysis in maps and charts Analysis in of the 2019 general election in maps and charts.
● Election results: Who are the major political casualties? Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson and the Conservatives' Zac Goldsmith are among those to lose their seats.
● General election 2019: What were people talking about online? As the results rolled in overnight, reaction came in fast.
● Election 2019: Sturgeon talks independence referendum Nicola Sturgeon says there is a "renewed, refreshed and strengthened mandate" for indyref2.
● Election results 2019: Johnson hails 'historic' Conservative victory The prime minister says a series of gains in Labour heartland will give his government a "powerful mandate".
● Leaders react as Conservative gains mount Jeremy Corbyn, Boris Johnson and Jo Swinson have spoken as the Conservatives head for a majority.
● General election 2019: Tories take five North East Labour seats Labour loses Darlington, Bishop Auckland, Stockton South, Redcar and Tony Blair's former seat Sedgefield.
● Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson loses seat Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson narrowly loses her seat, with the SNP winning in Dunbartonshire East.
● Goldsmith loses Richmond Park to Lib Dems Government minister Zac Goldmsith has lost his south London seat to Liberal Democrat Sarah Olney.
● The Clash: Pennie Smith on creating London Calling's cover The photographer took the iconic image of Paul Simonon smashing his bass on a New York City stage.
● The Clash: How London Calling still inspires 40 years on How The Clash’s iconic third album London Calling continues to inspire 40 years after its release.
● Qantas picks Airbus over Boeing for longest flights The move marks a fresh blow to rival Boeing as it deals with the fallout from its grounded 737 Max jets.
● Election 2019: Stella Creasy re-elected - with baby in sling The Labour candidate appears with her baby daughter at the count in her Walthamstow constituency.
● New Zealand volcano: Divers deployed to find last two missing bodies Two bodies are missing as six are airlifted off the island - despite the risk of another eruption.
● General election 2019: Tories win Workington from Labour Labour had held the seat in every general election since 1918 apart from a brief spell in the 1970s.
● Newspaper headlines: 'Rejoice for Boris' or the 'Nightmare before Xmas?' All the papers lead on the "exit poll sensation", with the "Tories set for biggest win since Thatcher".
● Election results: McDonnell blames Brexit for predicted Labour defeat The shadow chancellor says Labour had hoped "other issues would cut through" in the campaign.