The duke and duchess have not been seen side-by-side in the UK since early January.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The pregnant 32-year-old had been in self-isolation since partner Boris Johnson tested positive for the virus.
● Domestic abuse cases soar as lockdown takes its toll Some charities can no longer ‘effectively support’ women because of lockdown and staff sickness * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage More than...
● Police disperse 20 worshippers gathered in Washwood Heath for a 'prayer meeting' The group congregated on basketball courts off Ward End Park Road. Officers explained the strict guidelines around social distancing before they ...
● Coronavirus: UK flight tracker images show clearer skies in lockdown LOOK up to the skies over Sussex and there are very few flights as the coronavirus lockdown continues.
● Motorists warned about crash on main road in Blackburn A MAIN road in Blackburn is partially blocked after an accident.
● The number of coronavirus patients dying in hospital and how many are discharged The Covid-19 figures come from 286 NHS intensive care and combined intensive care and high-dependency units in England, Wales and Northern...
● Cases of coronvavirus in Bristol up again - as 17 more die in South West The figures were published this afternoon (April 4)
● Wolves fans react as Jota and Raul Jimenez crush Aston Villa Wolves news | All the highlights as Jota defeats Aston Villa in a charity match-up.
● How working from home could mean you can claim up to £124 in tax free cash The Money Saving Expert shared the tip during a special edition of his show
● PA Headline The devices take over a patient’s breathing function when the lungs have failed, pushing air into them and giving time to fight the infection.
● Ex-Aston Villa star Stan Collymore hits out at Liverpool decision Aston Villa news | The former Villan has struck out at Liverpool
● Conspiracy theory that 5G masts cause coronavirus 'dangerous nonsense' Cabinet Office Minister Michael Gove and NHS England national medical director Stephen Powis said it was utter rubbish to suggest the phone masts were...
● PA Headline Hylton Murray-Philipson was captured on video being applauded by NHS staff.
● Robins Football Manager challenge: Stoke heartbreak, Liverpool link confirmed Day Seven: Another mixed bag results as City made a tactical and formation change following criticism from the fans
● PA Headline The latest figures showed the recorded death toll from the virus in the UK has risen above 4,000, including a five-year-old child.
● Key Birmingham City EFL questions answered Birmingham City news | The Premier League and EFL issued a lengthy statements yesterday.
● Cath Kidston in desperate race to find buyers The modern vintage retailer has filed a notice of intention with administrator Alvarez & Marsal
● Coronavirus: 4000 low risk criminals are to be released early UP to 4000 “low risk" criminals are to be released early in a bid to stop the coronavirus tearing through prisons.
● PA Headline Newcastle, Tottenham, Bournemouth and Norwich had already turned to the government’s job retention scheme.
● "Work hard" - Aston Villa star Wesley Moraes offers injury update Aston Villa news | The star is continuing his rehab from injury
● Man Utd have taken notice of Raul Jimenez's transfer comments Wolves transfer news - WWFC striker addressed transfer speculation in a recent interview amid reported interest from Man Utd