The Gloucester rugby team will spread the ‘be kind’ message at their game on Saturday.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Council urge vulnerable residents to sign up to pandemic shielding scheme The government has set up a website and helpline where people can sign up for help in response to the Covid-19 lockdown
● Coronavirus: Woman 'wrongly charged under new law' Police want her conviction for refusing to say why she was on a train to be "set aside".
● School leaders design 50 specialist protective masks for health workers 'This is the very least we can do to help our wonderful NHS'
● Runway to close at Heathrow during coronavirus travel restrictions Landings and take-offs will use a single strip from Monday and the curbs will continue throughout the virus outbreak
● Coronavirus: Fife wedding dress designer co-ordinates national effort to make NHS scrubs A wedding dress designer from Fife has switched to making scrubs for hard-pressed NHS workers across Scotland.
● Darren Bent says Tom Heaton could return from injury this season Aston Villa news: Darren Bent has suggested that first-team goalkeeper Tom Heaton could return to action this season because of the coronavirus pandemic causing...
● Huge skips full of supermarket food dumped at tip amid coronavirus crisis Hundreds of loaves of bread, bags of salad and baguettes were abandoned at Staffordshire Waste Recycling Centre, in Porthill Road, Longport
● Martin Lewis shares how every worker can claim £124 free due to coronavirus As the pandemic continues to sweep the country, with over 850 cases now in Birmingham, workers are working from home or have been temporarily laid off
● Police chief slams city MP for 'endangering lives' over funeral gathering City MP Tahir Ali was among up to 100 mourners at a prayer gathering - in defiance of the coronavirus lockdown
● PA Headline A group of more than 50 people were intercepted by Border Force travelling across the Dover straits in four inflatable boats on Thursday.
● Boris Johnson health update issued by Downing St after coronavirus diagnosis The Prime Minister's seven days of self-isolation end on Friday but it is unclear whether he plans to leave the Downing Street flat where he has...
● Stan Collymore criticises 'morally corrupt' reaction from football Aston Villa news: Coronavirus has halted the Premier League season and with Dean Smith's side not back in action until May 2 there is uncertainty...
● Dozens of Bristol companies fall into liquidation 59 businesses in the city have appointed liquidators since February 24
● Will Bristol and Bath's clean air zones still go ahead or will they be delayed? The plans include a daytime, inner-city ban at the heart of a larger charging zone for older, more polluting buses, taxis and other commercial...
● Holloway: Reliving best Gas memories is helping me through coronavirus crisis The Bristol Rovers legend has called on his memories of legendary Gas players like Alan Warboys, Bruce Bannister and Nigel Martyn during the UK...
● Megabus coach services suspended by Stagecoach amid coronavirus Passengers whose journeys have been cancelled will be refunded, Megabus told passengers
● Matt Hancock shares impact of coronavirus after weight loss He told BBC Breakfast he had lost half a stone during the illness and said it was "like having glass in my throat"
● PA Headline On Thursday Spain reported a record one-day number of deaths, 950, bringing its overall toll to about 10,000.
● Vodafone giving NHS staff 30 days of unlimited data amid coronavirus It said those who qualify will receive a text informing them of the upgrade from April 6
● PA Headline The airline has dropped from more than 2,500 to just 20 flights every day, a 99% fall.
● Disgraceful man jailed over stealing PPE from ambulance amid coronavirus Mark Manley, 35, of no fixed address, was jailed for six months at Croydon Magistrates' Court
● Heartwarming display for NHS as family hold driveway disco The Coyne family lifted spirits in Gornal after they held a driveway disco for NHS
● PA Headline Services are ‘temporarily winding down’ and will stop by the end of the week, Stagecoach announced.