Women’s rights activists have called for a boycott of the Cesars ceremony in Paris.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Police chief slams city MP for 'endangering lives' over funeral gathering City MP Tahir Ali was among up to 100 mourners at a prayer gathering - in defiance of the coronavirus lockdown
● PA Headline A group of more than 50 people were intercepted by Border Force travelling across the Dover straits in four inflatable boats on Thursday.
● Boris Johnson health update issued by Downing St after coronavirus diagnosis The Prime Minister's seven days of self-isolation end on Friday but it is unclear whether he plans to leave the Downing Street flat where he has...
● Stan Collymore criticises 'morally corrupt' reaction from football Aston Villa news: Coronavirus has halted the Premier League season and with Dean Smith's side not back in action until May 2 there is uncertainty...
● Dozens of Bristol companies fall into liquidation 59 businesses in the city have appointed liquidators since February 24
● Will Bristol and Bath's clean air zones still go ahead or will they be delayed? The plans include a daytime, inner-city ban at the heart of a larger charging zone for older, more polluting buses, taxis and other commercial...
● Holloway: Reliving best Gas memories is helping me through coronavirus crisis The Bristol Rovers legend has called on his memories of legendary Gas players like Alan Warboys, Bruce Bannister and Nigel Martyn during the UK...
● Megabus coach services suspended by Stagecoach amid coronavirus Passengers whose journeys have been cancelled will be refunded, Megabus told passengers
● Matt Hancock shares impact of coronavirus after weight loss He told BBC Breakfast he had lost half a stone during the illness and said it was "like having glass in my throat"
● PA Headline On Thursday Spain reported a record one-day number of deaths, 950, bringing its overall toll to about 10,000.
● Vodafone giving NHS staff 30 days of unlimited data amid coronavirus It said those who qualify will receive a text informing them of the upgrade from April 6
● PA Headline The airline has dropped from more than 2,500 to just 20 flights every day, a 99% fall.
● Disgraceful man jailed over stealing PPE from ambulance amid coronavirus Mark Manley, 35, of no fixed address, was jailed for six months at Croydon Magistrates' Court
● Heartwarming display for NHS as family hold driveway disco The Coyne family lifted spirits in Gornal after they held a driveway disco for NHS
● PA Headline Services are ‘temporarily winding down’ and will stop by the end of the week, Stagecoach announced.
● Coronavirus updates: New hospital at UWE, latest Bristol cases All the latest on the Covid-19 pandemic
● PA Headline Dani Ceballos is not wanted at Real Madrid, which could be a boost for Arsenal.
● 'People's lives at stake' - Anger as Solihull residents ignore Covid-19 advice Complaints some are still gathering in parks and public spaces, as council leader compares current crisis to the Second World War
● Teenage motorcyclist suffered fatal head injury in horror crash Luke Paddock was riding a motorbike along Ingram Road in Bloxwich on March 20, when it collided with a grey Skoda Octavia
● Mayor of West of England backs plans for a Nightingale hospital in Bristol "It is absolutely right that we should be prepared"
● Birmingham coronavirus cases hit 852 - over 150 more than next UK hotspot Around the UK London is the worst affected by the outbreak but there are now large clusters of coronavirus in a number of areas outside the capital
● Coronavirus live updates, reports and advice from lockdown Organisers at this year's @PrideBrighton say they have made the "heartbreaking decision" to cancel the event on its 30th anniversary year amid the...
● Premier League meeting LIVE: Aston Villa & Wolves face anxious wait Premier League meeting live coverage: Both sides will be waiting anxiously for the outcome of the meeting and whether their sides will be any closer to...
● Soft play centre plan at empty unit in Solihull suburb Proposals put forward would meet the need for more indoor leisure facilities, the applicant argues.