City produced a stunning performance to come from behind and beat the Spanish giants 2-1.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● NHS launches new online coronavirus symptom-checking service Matt Hancock announced the new service in his daily press conference
● Latest Merseyside coronavirus figures after UK deaths rise In the last 24 hours, 621 more people died in the pandemic
● Josh McEachran understands what Liverpool, Leeds and West Brom are fearing The former Chelsea starlet is recuperating a knee injury and won’t be fit until well into next season – whenever that is - but he has been talking to...
● PA Headline Farmer Rachael Caton did not want to miss out on talking to her friends so took part in the group chat from the lambing shed.
● Coronavirus exposes illusion of UK bank capital strength Despite the ‘great capital rebuild’ since 2009, market values are scarily low
● Legendary LFC fan 'Jaffa' spending lockdown in deserted hotel Stephen 'Jaffa' Campbell is being given £300 a month for food by the hotel boss
● Latest daily coronavirus deaths in Midlands just a third of previous day They include two deaths at UHCW
● PA Headline US surgeon general Jerome Adams warned of a 9/11 moment, ‘only it’s not going to be localised’.
● PA Headline What is the advice for Britons struggling to travel home during pandemic?
● PA Headline Wayne Rooney sticks up for his fellow footballers while Manchester City decide against furloughing staff.
● Chief medical officer 'wrong' to visit second home in virus outbreak Dr Catherine Calderwood flouted her own advice to stay at home twice making trips to her family's second home on consecutive weekends
● ExCeL owner scraps all fees for NHS to use Nightingale field hospital Centre now says it will cover all costs after reports health service was being charged up to £3m a month * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our...
● New official advice to protect shoppers during supermarket trips Environmental Health bodies said using hand sanitiser and maintaining social distancing is key to staying safe
● No fines issued to people in Bristol breaking lockdown rules on Saturday Officers continue to patrol the city today
● Police send walkers 50 miles home from Malham Cove POLICE had to send people away from a North Yorkshire beauty spot after they ignored coronavirus restrictions and drove to the area for a walk.
● 19 plans to rejuvenate forgotten public spaces across our region The plans cover high streets across all corners of our region
● Man forces 'object through letterbox in bizarre burglary bid' The suspect is believed to have fled when the security light came on outside the Winson Green home
● Teenagers charged after high-speed police chase in Coventry A suspected stolen BMW was pursued by police through the city
● 'Liverpool and Spurs take note' - Albion praised for their stance During a time when some Premier League sides have opted to furlough some non-playing staff, Albion have addressed their fans regarding their own stance amid the ...
● Jail for axe-wielding man who sparked armed police response AN axe-wielding menace who sparked an armed police response in Hetton-le-Hole has been jailed.
● Daily Black Country coronavirus death toll drops to 21 On April 5, 16 deaths were reported in Dudley and five in Sandwell
● Key Aston Villa and Wolves players involved in pay cut WhatsApp chat The 20 captains have set up a chat group and held their own informal gathering following the Premier League's wage deferral demand
● PA Headline The actor shared a photographs of him and the Chief Medical Officer for England.
● PA Headline Photos of Dr Catherine Calderwood and her family near a coastal retreat in Earlsferry were published in The Scottish Sun on Saturday.