Boris Johnson was speaking during a tour of a homeless charity’s headquarters in London.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● 'Liverpool and Spurs take note' - Albion praised for their stance During a time when some Premier League sides have opted to furlough some non-playing staff, Albion have addressed their fans regarding their own stance amid the ...
● Jail for axe-wielding man who sparked armed police response AN axe-wielding menace who sparked an armed police response in Hetton-le-Hole has been jailed.
● Daily Black Country coronavirus death toll drops to 21 On April 5, 16 deaths were reported in Dudley and five in Sandwell
● Key Aston Villa and Wolves players involved in pay cut WhatsApp chat The 20 captains have set up a chat group and held their own informal gathering following the Premier League's wage deferral demand
● PA Headline The actor shared a photographs of him and the Chief Medical Officer for England.
● PA Headline Photos of Dr Catherine Calderwood and her family near a coastal retreat in Earlsferry were published in The Scottish Sun on Saturday.
● PA Headline The centre boss said the deal with the health service had included some contributions to costs, but ‘we have since decided to cover the fixed costs’.
● Brazen incidents that defied lockdown and left Merseyside reeling These incidents left emergency services having to pick up the pieces
● Alex Beresford weighs into Lord Sugar and Piers Morgan fall out The Bristol weatherman said he had 'never been so anxious about delivering a sunny forecast'
● Pink supermoon to appear in UK next week A PINK supermoon will light up the skies next week in an amazing lunar spectacle.
● Local coronavirus death toll passes 500 Another 32 coronavirus patients have been confirmed to have died in the Black Country and Birmingham as the region's death toll passed 500.
● Ministers and NHS deny reports of rift over coronavirus response Health service says claims of dispute about efforts to step up testing are ‘factually wrong’ * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage...
● Man arrested on suspicion of murder after 'woman disappeared jogging' Zobaidah Salangy, 28, was last seen at her home in Bromsgrove when she told her family she was going jogging
● Everything you need to know about the latest support available for businesses The Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce is calling for more cash to help struggling firms
● Police officers praise residents for following lockdown advice in Blackburn BLACKBURN with Darwen Police have thanked residents in the borough for following Government guidelines to stay at home.
● PA Headline The Foreign and Commonwealth Office advises against all but essential travel to many countries.
● Whitehawk Road incident: Reports of stabbing in Brighton THERE are reports of a stabbing in a residential street.
● Girl, 10, grabbed by stranger while walking with mum in Coventry Her mother said: "I have no idea what this man's intentions were"
● When will the UK lockdown end and what needs to happen before then? THE UK is preparing to enter its third week in lockdown, with people instructed to stay at home to curb the spread of coronavirus.
● Coronavirus: Health secretary urges public to follow outdoor exercise rules Health Secretary Matt Hancock warns tougher measures could be brought in to stop coronavirus spread.
● PA Headline The former England captain queried interventions by health secretary Matt Hancock and the Premier League
● Albion CEO Mark Jenkins takes 100% pay cut during lockdown West Brom news - The Baggies' chief executive Mark Jenkins has addressed the fanbase amid the coronavirus pandemic and the subject of furloughing