Thousands are expected to be in Bristol for the Youth Strike 4 Climate on Friday.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The centre boss said the deal with the health service had included some contributions to costs, but ‘we have since decided to cover the fixed costs’.
● Brazen incidents that defied lockdown and left Merseyside reeling These incidents left emergency services having to pick up the pieces
● Alex Beresford weighs into Lord Sugar and Piers Morgan fall out The Bristol weatherman said he had 'never been so anxious about delivering a sunny forecast'
● Pink supermoon to appear in UK next week A PINK supermoon will light up the skies next week in an amazing lunar spectacle.
● Local coronavirus death toll passes 500 Another 32 coronavirus patients have been confirmed to have died in the Black Country and Birmingham as the region's death toll passed 500.
● Man arrested on suspicion of murder after 'woman disappeared jogging' Zobaidah Salangy, 28, was last seen at her home in Bromsgrove when she told her family she was going jogging
● Everything you need to know about the latest support available for businesses The Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce is calling for more cash to help struggling firms
● PA Headline The Foreign and Commonwealth Office advises against all but essential travel to many countries.
● Whitehawk Road incident: Reports of stabbing in Brighton THERE are reports of a stabbing in a residential street.
● Girl, 10, grabbed by stranger while walking with mum in Coventry Her mother said: "I have no idea what this man's intentions were"
● When will the UK lockdown end and what needs to happen before then? THE UK is preparing to enter its third week in lockdown, with people instructed to stay at home to curb the spread of coronavirus.
● Coronavirus: Health secretary urges public to follow outdoor exercise rules Health Secretary Matt Hancock warns tougher measures could be brought in to stop coronavirus spread.
● PA Headline The former England captain queried interventions by health secretary Matt Hancock and the Premier League
● Albion CEO Mark Jenkins takes 100% pay cut during lockdown West Brom news - The Baggies' chief executive Mark Jenkins has addressed the fanbase amid the coronavirus pandemic and the subject of furloughing
● Southampton General and other hospitals report another rise in deaths MORE than 130 coronavirus patients have now died in Hampshire hospitals as the pandemic continues to tighten its grip on the county.
● PA Headline Dr Catherine Calderwood has apologised for travelling twice to her family’s second home in Fife from their main residence in Edinburgh.
● Man charged with murder after petrol station stabbing He's due before magistrates on Monday
● West Mids Police job applications rocket during coronavirus crisis West Midlands Police has received a whopping 240 applicants in just one week
● Piers Morgan and Ben Fogle lead tributes for Lord Bath 'They certainly won't be making another like him'
● Police appeal to key workers to help trace missing man from Middlesbrough Police are appealing to key workers and members of the public out on essential trips to help find a missing man.
● Number of NHS doctors off sick 'may be nearly triple the official estimate' RCP poll suggests 14.6% of doctors are off due to Covid-19 despite Matt Hancock saying 5.7% * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus...
● Heartless lockdown thief steals child's birthday balloons outside home The crook struck in the dead of night to swipe the rainbow balloon display in Shard End