It comes amid an outbreak of the strain of coronavirus – also known as Covid-19 – in Italy that has infected more than 400 people.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● How much of a credit score hotspot is Coventry? New figures show how Coventry compares with the rest of the UK
● Entire summer festival programme is cancelled THE summer season of events organised by Harrogate International Festivals has been cancelled.
● The Queen will address the nation in a televised broadcast tonight Her message to the nation comes as the death toll from the virus rises to 4,313 in the UK
● Alfredo Morelos' agent talks amid Aston Villa interest Aston Villa news -Newcastle United and Leicester City have both been rumoured to be keen on the transfer - providing competition for Dean Smith's side.
● A29 Bognor crash: Police name man who died in witness appeal A MAN who died when his van left the road and hit a tree has been named by police.
● Coronavirus: Royal Mail changes depot hours and deliveries THE Royal Mail is making changes to delivery office depot opening and closing hours, as well as deliveries.
● Bent points Newcastle United to Aston Villa target Darren Bent has been discussing strikers Newcastle United should be eyeing ahead of this summer.
● Plea from waste crews as cardboard collections soar North Somerset Council has drafted in extra recycling crews to deal with the surge
● Sick con artists using coronavirus to make money New scams including fake websites and people pretending to be struggling for money
● PA Headline NHS delivery driver Dave Holt on how his job has changed since Covid-19 struck and what he does to switch off.
● Woodingdean Fish Bar mascot's comic makeover A CARE worker in isolation has given a chip shop mascot a fitting makeover.
● Rockinghorse launches children's activity pack to fundraise during crisis A CHILDREN’S hospital charity has launched an activity pack for youngsters as part of its fundraising campaign during the coronavirus crisis.
● Father and son build Amex Stadium out of Lego A FATHER and son used their weekend in lockdown to build the Amex Stadium out of Lego.
● Coronavirus LIVE - April 5 Follow the latest coronavirus updates from across the Black Country, Staffordshire and beyond.
● Amir Khan in bogus claim coronavirus 'man-made' after fake 5G claims Boxer in bizarre rant despite scientists and medics saying the 5G claims are 'complete and utter rubbish'
● Trust that runs Southampton General Hospital has recorded 26 Covid-19 deaths A TOTAL of 115 coronavirus patients have now died in Hampshire hospitals.
● Coronavirus: Hove pair charged by police after beach barbecue TWO people have been summoned to court to become the first in Brighton and Hove to be charged under the new Coronavirus Act.
● 50 new cases of coronavirus in Coventry and Warwickshire in single day It pushes the region's total to over 500 cases
● The latest coronavirus updates from Bristol and beyond Sunny weather has drawn big crowds to parks this weekend
● PA Headline The UK’s second weekend in lockdown is predicted to be the warmest in six months.
● Villa fans echo Collymore and demand staff not be furloughed Aston Villa news - Collymore does not want to see Villa do the same to people behind the scenes at the club who he says, in recent seasons, have suffered enough.