Dame Carol Black’s review said agencies are having ‘limited success’ in tacking the illicit trade, which it found costs society £19bn a year.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Bent points Newcastle United to Aston Villa target Darren Bent has been discussing strikers Newcastle United should be eyeing ahead of this summer.
● Sick con artists using coronavirus to make money New scams including fake websites and people pretending to be struggling for money
● PA Headline NHS delivery driver Dave Holt on how his job has changed since Covid-19 struck and what he does to switch off.
● Coronavirus LIVE - April 5 Follow the latest coronavirus updates from across the Black Country, Staffordshire and beyond.
● Amir Khan in bogus claim coronavirus 'man-made' after fake 5G claims Boxer in bizarre rant despite scientists and medics saying the 5G claims are 'complete and utter rubbish'
● 50 new cases of coronavirus in Coventry and Warwickshire in single day It pushes the region's total to over 500 cases
● The latest coronavirus updates from Bristol and beyond Sunny weather has drawn big crowds to parks this weekend
● PA Headline The UK’s second weekend in lockdown is predicted to be the warmest in six months.
● Villa fans echo Collymore and demand staff not be furloughed Aston Villa news - Collymore does not want to see Villa do the same to people behind the scenes at the club who he says, in recent seasons, have suffered enough.
● Young girls in West Midlands forced into sex work by Romanian gangs Hope for Justice helped smash Britain's largest modern slavery gang in history - but now new gangs have moved in to the West Midlands
● From Telfer to Eastwood - City fans reveal their guilty pleasures Coventry City fans have been getting creative in their discussions amid the coronavirus suspension
● Jailed in March: Cold-blooded killer and carjacking gang who targeted women These are the faces of some of the criminals from our area who have been locked up over the past month
● Coronavirus lockdown UK: Sunbathing is against the rules MATT Hancock issued a stern warning to the "minority" of Britons flouting the law as he insisted sunbathing is "against the rules" set out to contain ...
● Matt Hancock on the spot over Boris Johnsons' health status - 'How ill is Prime Minister?' MATT HANCOCK was put on the spot as he was question about the health status of Boris Johnson days after the Prime Minister announced he ...
● Proposed ban on pavement parking welcomed Many of our readers are in favour of the idea
● Sadiq Khan begs Londoners to 'follow the rules' as five bus drivers die from coronavirus SADIQ Khan has hit out at Londoners who ignore the coronavirus lockdown rules after five bus drivers tragically die of the disease.
● Sainsbury's Easter Egg rules have changed SAINSBURY'S has made new changes to its product limits and restrictions as shoppers head into the weekend.
● Full Ken Masters transcript: Suspension, resignation and finances Every word from Masters' chat with former Gas player Geoff Twentyman
● The latest death and funeral announcements in Bristol Messages of thanks, acknowledgements and memorials send by loved ones all in one place
● Coronavirus: This is what life is like for one Big Issue seller in Bristol He hopes to be able to help other vulnerable people during the pandemic
● Replacements lined up for £35 Villa transfer target - report Aston Villa news - The striker has already been linked with Newcastle United and Leicester City.