Councils affected by the expansion, environmental charities and London Mayor Sadiq Khan brought legal action over Government approval of the plans.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Entire summer festival programme is cancelled THE summer season of events organised by Harrogate International Festivals has been cancelled.
● Alfredo Morelos' agent talks amid Aston Villa interest Aston Villa news -Newcastle United and Leicester City have both been rumoured to be keen on the transfer - providing competition for Dean Smith's side.
● Bent points Newcastle United to Aston Villa target Darren Bent has been discussing strikers Newcastle United should be eyeing ahead of this summer.
● Plea from waste crews as cardboard collections soar North Somerset Council has drafted in extra recycling crews to deal with the surge
● Sick con artists using coronavirus to make money New scams including fake websites and people pretending to be struggling for money
● PA Headline NHS delivery driver Dave Holt on how his job has changed since Covid-19 struck and what he does to switch off.
● Woodingdean Fish Bar mascot's comic makeover A CARE worker in isolation has given a chip shop mascot a fitting makeover.
● Rockinghorse launches children's activity pack to fundraise during crisis A CHILDREN’S hospital charity has launched an activity pack for youngsters as part of its fundraising campaign during the coronavirus crisis.
● Father and son build Amex Stadium out of Lego A FATHER and son used their weekend in lockdown to build the Amex Stadium out of Lego.
● Coronavirus LIVE - April 5 Follow the latest coronavirus updates from across the Black Country, Staffordshire and beyond.
● Amir Khan in bogus claim coronavirus 'man-made' after fake 5G claims Boxer in bizarre rant despite scientists and medics saying the 5G claims are 'complete and utter rubbish'
● Coronavirus: Hove pair charged by police after beach barbecue TWO people have been summoned to court to become the first in Brighton and Hove to be charged under the new Coronavirus Act.
● 50 new cases of coronavirus in Coventry and Warwickshire in single day It pushes the region's total to over 500 cases
● The latest coronavirus updates from Bristol and beyond Sunny weather has drawn big crowds to parks this weekend
● PA Headline The UK’s second weekend in lockdown is predicted to be the warmest in six months.
● Villa fans echo Collymore and demand staff not be furloughed Aston Villa news - Collymore does not want to see Villa do the same to people behind the scenes at the club who he says, in recent seasons, have suffered enough.
● Young girls in West Midlands forced into sex work by Romanian gangs Hope for Justice helped smash Britain's largest modern slavery gang in history - but now new gangs have moved in to the West Midlands
● From Telfer to Eastwood - City fans reveal their guilty pleasures Coventry City fans have been getting creative in their discussions amid the coronavirus suspension
● Police our coronavirus crisis in fair and firm ways, says NICK FERRARI CEARLY there's been no crime in North Yorkshire over the past week or so. Nor in Newcastle, Derby- shire, Lancashire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester,...
● Jailed in March: Cold-blooded killer and carjacking gang who targeted women These are the faces of some of the criminals from our area who have been locked up over the past month