Homeless charities said it is ‘simply not good enough’ after official figures showed numbers are still more than double those of 10 years ago.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The UK entertainment industry has been battered by the coronavirus pandemic.
● PA Headline New research attempts to explain why the captive-reared insects have lower migratory success than wild monarchs.
● Coronavirus medics have 'grave concerns' over PPE More than 100 Scottish health professionals warn that some front line staff lack suitable protection.
● Coronavirus: Social distancing funerals 'should be banned' Inconsistency in the way guidelines are being interpreted is causing further distress, it is claimed.
● PA Headline Volunteers, including from Hospice UK, the Samaritans and Shout, will listen to NHS staff and offer guidance.
● PA Headline The RHS has launched a dedicated webpage to help people support growers who normally display at its shows.
● PA Headline Data from the collars will help inform work to protect the elusive cats, wildlife experts say.
● PA Headline Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou renewed his demands for the company to remove chief finance officer Andrew Findlay.
● PA Headline Restrictions will remain in place for items such as pasta and long-life milk.
● PA Headline Three quarters of firms reported a serious decline in sales or income over a very short time frame following the pandemic.
● PA Headline Edinburgh South MP Ian Murray was appointed as shadow secretary of state for Scotland following the election of Keir Starmer as Labour leader.
● PA Headline Processes that create wildlife population declines also enable the transmission of animal viruses to humans, researchers say.
● PA Headline GP Huw McCandless is marking his 33rd birthday and end to his brain tumour treatment with a socially-distanced run.
● Small businesses still eager to take up UK emergency loan scheme Survey shows a fifth will seek help despite slow rollout and penalising conditions
● UK business survey finds firms struggling to access emergency cash British Chambers of Commerce reports firms at a ‘cliff edge’ as cash runs out with with only 1% getting government funds * Coronavirus – latest updates * See...
● UK faces lifeguard shortage as RNLI to furlough third of staff Charity operational but sudden lifting of lockdown could cause problems on beaches * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage The Royal...
● PA Headline The ex-Barcelona and AC Milan star helped lead Brazil to the 2002 World Cup title.
● PA Headline The company said the safety of its teams and customers is of ‘paramount importance.
● PA Headline There are plenty of treatments you can do yourself with minimal effort.
● PA Headline Bonhams said all proceeds from the digital-only auction will go towards the health service.