The fitness guru and his wife have not yet got a name for their newborn son.
● PA Headline Leaders from Russia, the West and Arab countries are gathering in Berlin.
● Bristol Rovers transcript: Maher on loss of form, injuries and "young lads having to ride it out" Every word from the first-team coach's press conference after the 3-0 defeat to Rotherham United
● Bristol City transcript: Lee Johnson on transfers, fans, Joe Morrell and Kasey Palmer's omission Every word from the Robins head coach following the 1-0 win over Barnsley at Ashton Gate
● 'Ambitions' - What Coventry City must do if they are to challenge for promotion places Sky Blues remain fourth and right on the heels of the League One leaders after another victory on the road
● Two Ivans and hopeless half-times - Birmingham City talking points after Cardiff City draw Birmingham City news | Brian Dick looks at the talking points which emerged from the 1-1 draw with Cardiff City
● New hopes & a class captain - what we learned from Aston Villa's draw with Brighton Ash Preece outlines his findings from a hard-fought draw in Brighton
● 'The quintessential game' - How Coventry City's win at Doncaster Rovers was reported by the opposition Jordan Shipley's strike in the first-half helped Mark Robins' side keep up their excellent run of form and...
● Special Report: The Parr club fighting to save 'lost' teens stabbing each other in postcode wars "There's a deep sadness over the town, there's a deep depression"
● Fundraiser for children of Newmarket murder victim hits original target in five hours The money will help support the two children whose mum was stabbed to death
● 'Got his own back' - the national media verdict on Aston Villa's draw with Brighton Brighton & Hove Albion 1-1 Aston Villa reaction | Villa bounced back from their thumping by Manchester City with a point on the road...
● 'Listen to voters!' Sturgeon stunned after SNP independence obsession easily dismantled NICOLA STURGEON was destroyed over her stubborn independence demands during this week’s First Minister’s Questions in Scotland, as one MSP ...
● Police investigation underway in Southampton A POLICE investigation is underway in Southampton.
● Secret Garden Centre plan unveiled for Nuneaton It is the brainchild of a soon to be formed new charity
● Scotland's papers: Megxit and prison 'zombie drugs' crisis The Queen's announcement about the future of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex dominates Scotland's front pages.
● 'So lethal' - Match of the Day pundits' brilliant Raul Jimenez verdict Wolves pair Raul Jimenez and Adama Traore have been praised by Ian Wright and Alan Shearer for their displays in the 3-2 comeback win at Southampton in the ...
● Car park revamp to earn Eastleigh Borough Council more than £10,000 a year A NEW scheme could stop commuters parking at a public skatepark while earning a Hampshire council more than £10,000 every year.
● Four neighbours from East Lancashire have netted a £4,000 lottery win Four people from East Lancashire were celebrating on Friday after each of them bagged a substantial lottery win.
● PA Headline Officers will be able to apply to magistrates for a Stalking Protection Order while they investigate.
● Bristol City verdict: Fans play their part, Johnson's transfer message and Dasilva lining Picking out the finer details from the 1-0 victory over Barnsley
● Coventry school funding increase, but 'cost pressures' remain Schools will be notified of funding in the coming months
● PA Headline Rose sat out the FA Cup win over Middlesbrough and the 0-0 draw at Watford on Saturday, with youngster Japhet Tanganga playing at left-back instead.
● Lewes burning: the big invasion Sussex forgot AS THE invaders circled a small village, residents who had not been killed in the fighting fled to the nearby church.
● Does this Hove man look like Phil Collins? EVERY week The Argus staff are hunting for great lookalikes in Brighton and beyond.We are welcoming nominations for the best in Sussex.
● EU backlash: How bloc could cripple Brexit Britain with TWO legal cases after withdrawal BREXIT talks have already been marred by the EU's efforts to sue the UK for billions in the Court of Justice – but while the case...