The industry has called for supportive measures in next month’s Budget.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● 'Mistake' and 'too early' to start talking about exit from lockdown The country needs to be sure it has 'passed the peak of the infection before any relaxation of social distancing can be discussed'
● PA Headline It comes as many concerts around the world have been put on hold amid the global pandemic.
● Dominic Raab says PM is still in charge Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab says Boris Johnson is "still in charge" despite being hospitalised with "persistent symptoms".
● PA Headline Bids are due to close on Tuesday night and the prospect of owning the prized memento has already generated offers in excess of £65,000.
● PA Headline The actress found international fame in James Bond film Goldfinger in 1964.
● PA Headline The site will be open to patients and staff by the end of next week, according to the supermarket.
● Outrage as '16 boys play football in park' despite lockdown Residents have been left fuming after a dog walker posted a picture of the boys playing in Perry Hall Park on social media
● Car parks at Coventry parks to close - but remain open for visitors on foot There was a backlash over the weekend
● Paramedic left with broken jaw in 'sickening attack' as he tried to help patient West Midlands Police said the front line responder was attacked after being called out to help a patient in Winifred Road, Coventry
● Rolls-Royce shows it's the cuts that count Warren East jettisons his targets; VCs should not abandon their start-ups
● George Eliot staff asked to volunteer for Birmingham Nightingale Hospital The new hospital is due to open this weekend
● What the government must consider before ending the lockdown Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab says Boris Johnson is still in charge, despite being in hospital
● Gas Football Manager challenge day six: £115k bid as play-off challenge emerges Read how Gas Heads is getting on six months into his time in charge of Rovers
● When is first furlough payment? Rules of coronavirus job retention scheme UK Government has launched a Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme - but can you work elsewhere, how do you claim and can you request to be put on furlough?
● Patient hits paramedic then collides with ambulance The loss of an experienced paramedic due to a "cowardly act", "beggars belief", his boss says.
● PA Headline Doncaster Council decided to recount the story of a disastrous attempt to blow up a dead whale on a beach in Florence, Oregon, in the United States.
● Can Coventry City sign Callum O'Hare and Liam Walsh? Coventry City transfer news - Aston Villa and Bristol City will both try to hang on to their stars this summer, but can City prise them away?
● Aston Villa fans deliver transfer verdicts on goalkeeper Orjan Nyland Aston Villa transfer news: Orjan Nyland is a target for Besiktas according to reports in the Turkish press and fans have been debating whether he should...
● Teenager hands himself in over petrol station stabbing The 17-year-old handed himself in today and has been arrested on suspicion of murder
● PA Headline The R&A, which oversees The Open, confirmed after weeks of speculation that it would not be possible to hold the world’s oldest major.
● PA Headline The latest developments as the sporting world adapts to the Covid-19 pandemic.
● Coronavirus: Don't relax guard, warn Foster and O'Neill Arlene Foster and Michelle O'Neill were speaking as it emerged the number of deaths in NI is now 70.
● PA Headline UK Athletics has said the British Championships, which were scheduled for June 20-21, will now be staged on August 8-9.