City came from behind to claim a famous 2-1 win at the Bernabeu in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Rolls-Royce shows it's the cuts that count Warren East jettisons his targets; VCs should not abandon their start-ups
● Patient hits paramedic then collides with ambulance The loss of an experienced paramedic due to a "cowardly act", "beggars belief", his boss says.
● PA Headline Doncaster Council decided to recount the story of a disastrous attempt to blow up a dead whale on a beach in Florence, Oregon, in the United States.
● Can Coventry City sign Callum O'Hare and Liam Walsh? Coventry City transfer news - Aston Villa and Bristol City will both try to hang on to their stars this summer, but can City prise them away?
● Teenager hands himself in over petrol station stabbing The 17-year-old handed himself in today and has been arrested on suspicion of murder
● PA Headline The R&A, which oversees The Open, confirmed after weeks of speculation that it would not be possible to hold the world’s oldest major.
● PA Headline The latest developments as the sporting world adapts to the Covid-19 pandemic.
● Coronavirus: Don't relax guard, warn Foster and O'Neill Arlene Foster and Michelle O'Neill were speaking as it emerged the number of deaths in NI is now 70.
● PA Headline UK Athletics has said the British Championships, which were scheduled for June 20-21, will now be staged on August 8-9.
● Arrest after paramedic left with broken jaw in Coventry An ambulance was crashed into following the incident
● UK councils face lawsuits over access to education in lockdown Government pressed to ensure poorer pupils have laptops and broadband for home learning * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage The...
● PA Headline Doctors have called for an increase to NHSmail inbox capacities to handle the influx of new information around Covid-19.
● PA Headline The conservation charity will restore habitats including sand dunes and wetlands
● Tributes for bishops killed by coronavirus - just 24 hours apart Pillars of the community Bishop Fearon and Bishop McCalla both died after contracting the coronavirus
● PA Headline Mr Miliband has accepted the position of shadow business secretary in Sir Keir Starmer’s new-look top team.
● Coronavirus: Temporary mortuary for 240 bodies to be built in Bristol this week Work will begin on site tomorrow (Tuesday)
● EasyJet boosts cash after fresh pressure from Sir Stelios Airline’s biggest shareholder calls for CFO’s exit over failure to scrap £4.5bn Airbus order
● Dad-of-two given guard of honour as he leaves hospital after beating Covid-19 Hylton Murray-Philipson, 61, was applauded as he was wheeled out following a successful two-week battle with the deadly disease
● Aston Villa's Jack Grealish blasted for reaction to lockdown gaffe Aston Villa news: The Villa skipper apologised after he was pictured out last month despite the rules in place to protect the country from the spread of...
● Tell us: have you found a new job during the coronavirus pandemic? We would like to hear from people who are newly employed in jobs that have become ever more essential due to the lockdown Thousands of new jobs delivering food ...
● PA Headline A recording of the stage show will be available to raise money for good causes.