Real Madrid can move ahead of their title rivals with victory on Sunday.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The warrior is believed to have been a refugee French Gallic fighter who fled Julius Caesar’s legionnaires and had a ‘lavish’ burial in about 50BC.
● Update on huge D&D London venue opening at Bristol's Quakers Friars It will include a restaurant, bars, extensive private dining and a large outdoor terrace
● Shock as big brand suddenly closes intu Merry Hill store Following a short stint at the Brierley Hill shopping centre, outdoor clothing and footwear brand Timberland shut up shop
● PA Headline Defeat to Burnley on Wednesday was the latest of a string of embarrassing defeats for United during Solskjaer’s reign.
● Harrowing ITV drama The Pembrokeshire Murders casts Luke Evans The drama is adapted from the true crime book Catching the Bullseye Killer, written by Senior Investigating Officer Steve Wilkins and ITV news journalist Jonathan...
● Village rocked by dog poo 'civil war' involving hate groups and violence at wake The normally sedate rural community of East Budleigh has been embroiled in a divisive feud over the issue for the last three years - with...
● PA Headline The Russian president said 40% of Jews who were tortured and killed were from the Soviet Union.
● PA Headline The cornflower blue range had been listed post the couple’s bombshell Megxit announcement.
● The Twitter followers' league table as West Brom hit 1,000,000 West Brom join Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea among the highest followed football clubs in England - despite being in the Championship
● Missing dogs still a mystery as walker Louise Lawford sentenced Louise Lawford could not be prosecuted for dogs that went missing in her care due to lack of evidence.
● Couple slash energy bill to MINUS £15 after building £200,000 eco home over four years Lindsay Berresford, 34, and her partner David Ffrench, 38, receive a Renewable Heat Incentive grant from the Government
● Man charged over discovery of 700 cannabis plants in Weston town centre Nguyen Chien, 26, was charged with producing a controlled class B drug
● PA Headline Bellis was told in October that she would never play professional tennis again.
● Handmade Burger Co collapses into administration with 19 UK stores closed and 280 jobs lost Among these are three eateries local to Birmingham, with branches in Brindleyplace, Bullring and Solihull
● Stormy blast to batter Birmingham on Monday - and there's a risk of snow Bad weather to work its way across the Atlantic with most of the whole country affected by the deluge of heavy rain and 70mph gusts, according to...
● Chris Eubank Jr taunts 'rat' thieves who failed to steal most prized possession in raid on his home Taking to Instagram, the super-middleweight boxing star, who is the son of boxing legend Chris Eubank Snr, revealed his home...
● PA Headline Archaeologists have examined the skeletons of some of those previously thought to have been vaporised in Herculaneum in AD79.
● PA Headline University of St Andrews professor Clara Ponsati faces a charge of sedition over her role in Catalonia’s unsanctioned independence referendum in 2017.
● PA Headline District Judge Vanessa Baraitser said she was ‘unlikely to look favourably’ on any more requests for dates to be moved.
● Suspended Conservative AM Nick Ramsay asked to address 'drink issues' The BBC is told Nick Ramsay was given an ultimatum by top Tories but friends deny he has a problem.
● Morrisons to create 4,000 new jobs across its store network MORRISONS says it is creating 4,000 net new jobs in its latest shake-up that could see 3,000 managers either leave the company or have their roles downgraded.
● Who West Brom's promotion rivals face in February as key fixtures emerge Albion are top of the league, and they'll be hoping to stay there - but there are Leeds, and then a number of candidates right on their tail at the...
● Shoppers at The Mall in Cribbs Causeway 'first ever' to trial driverless vehicles this week This is the first time in Britain a truly autonomous pod has been trialled