A statement from Stephen Robinson was issued by the Fir Park club just hours before their Scottish Premiership clash with Rangers on Sunday.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Brexit shock: How Lib Dem hero David Lloyd George issued brilliant defence of free trade LIB DEM hero and former Prime Minister David Lloyd George issued a brilliant defence of free trade in a throwback speech unearthed by...
● PA Headline The roads have sections where the hard shoulder becomes a driving lane, leaving those who break down blocking traffic.
● Cricket club raider whacked policeman in face with a bottle A BURGLAR with a history of attacking the police has been jailed for hitting an officer in the head with a bottle.
● NOSTALGIA: The stampede when Primark opened in Blackburn in 2010 VISITORS to Blackburn’s new Primark store yesterday bought 50 per cent more than the chain store’s average shopper, bosses confirmed.
● PA Headline Republicans can only afford to lose three more senators to prevent more debate over witnesses.
● Scared cyclist forced into path of oncoming cars as Ladypool Road blocked by drivers Fed-up cyclist passes row upon row of parked cars on Ladypool Road. He is forced into the path of on-coming traffic at night.
● Father and son, 15, attacked with hammers and knives after masked ambush outside Tyseley shop The pair were violently ambushed as they emerged from a newsagents in Warwick Road, Tyseley on Saturday afternoon
● Former West Brom kitman Pat Frost rescues fan facing eviction by paying his rent He stepped in when Bradford City fan Craig Bell posted on Twitter that he was forced to sell some of his collection of designer footwear or be...
● Romsey World of Water closes for the final time after 36 years of service A WELL KNOWN Hampshire aquatic centre has closed its doors for the final time after trading for 36 years, it has been revealed.
● "Filthy" Josie's, Romsey, slammed in Food Standards Agency inspection A ROMSEY coffee shop has been slammed in a damning report after health inspectors discovered "filthy" cleaning equipment.
● Botleigh Grange Hotel on the market for £4m AN ICONIC Hampshire hotel is on the market for £4m after going into administration.
● Judge slams police 'incompetence' after sentencing same man twice in three months A JUDGE has hit out at police “incompetence” after he was forced to sentence a burglar for a second time in three months – despite officers...
● Man stole handbag, assaulted officer and used racist language A SOUTHAMPTON man who stole a handbag and assaulted a police officer has been jailed.
● Chantelle Trevatt, 20, lied to police about her vehicle being 'stolen' A PREGNANT Southampton woman lied to police by telling them her car had been stolen after it had been involved in a crash.
● Record number of businesses formed in Hampshire MORE new businesses were established in Hampshire during 2019 than in any previous year.
● Dog owners warned about toxic plants at Long Meadow, Barton on Sea, DOG owners in a New Forest village are being urged to beware of toxic plants following the death of a much-loved pet.
● Donkey put down after hit-and-run accident at Blackhills Road, Furzley ANOTHER three animals have been killed in accidents in the New Forest - one of which was a hit-and-run.
● Family support and peer mentor project to run new courses A SCHEME that offers families support through tough times – then trains them so they can help others facing similar challenges – is offering new courses to improve more ...
● Part of M27 to close ahead of Romsey Road Bridge demolition MOTORISTS are being warned to brace themselves for traffic misery as part of a busy Hampshire motorway will close this weekend.
● Southampton woman left 'very shaken up' after man suspiciously enters her home A SOUTHAMPTON woman was left "very shaken up" after a man suspiciously entered her home claiming to work for a gutter cleaning business.
● Inquest suspended for Suel Delgado as police investigation continues AN INQUEST into the death of a murdered 20-year-old was opened yesterday.
● Thousands given to test Valley Borough Council in a bid to crack down on criminal landlords A HAMPSHIRE council has been awarded thousands of pounds in a bid to tackle criminal landlords and letting agents.
● Children in Southampton are getting their five a day CHILDREN in Southampton are among the healthiest in the UK when it comes to eating their five-a-day.?