The attack happened in the Puerto Madero area of Buenos Aires.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, at the end of February, is expected to attract a large number of visitors from China.
● Christine and Paddy McGuinness 'gutted' to be missing National Television Awards Christine posted a message on Instagram saying she wouldn't be attending the awards
● NHS campaign encourages people to know their weekly alcohol limit Research shows wine, beer and spirit drinkers remain largely unsure of recommended guidelines
● 'He's a hero' - Aston Villa fans deliver interesting Stoke City transfer verdict Aston Villa transfer news: James Chester has been linked with a move to Michael O'Neill's side and the Villa Parl faithful have had their ...
● Man dies after being found with gunshot wound in house Emergency services were called after man in 50s found in critical condition
● M6 island closure - what we know so far A HGV shed a load of concrete panels shortly before 1.30pm
● PA Headline Jeremy Thompson, vice president of Huawei UK, said the ‘high risk’ tag is a ‘fact of life’ for the firm.
● Sick paedophile planned to meet rape victim on Tinder after release from female jail Evil Jay Ferguson, 20, who identifies as a man, revealed the vile scheme to officers whilst he was being held at women's prison HMP Styal ...
● Bristol coronavirus quarantine came after arrest of Chinese woman who overstayed visa She was arrested on Surrey Street, St Pauls
● PA Headline The incident happened on the A1101 on the Norfolk-Cambridgeshire border.
● 'First name' - Ex-West Brom and Birmingham City hero gushes about this Wolves star Phillips, who played for West Brom, Birmingham City and Aston Villa in a long goal-scoring career, has heaped praise on fellow centre forward...
● The big changes to the £2.5billion Joint Local Transport Plan There is a plan to make Bristol carbon neutral by 2030
● Teachers leave troubled Yardley school as pupils warn Ofsted they've been left unprepared for GCSES Ofsted has made a monitoring visit to the 'inadequate' Starbank School in Yardley, where teachers went on strike over...
● Nigel Farage admits what he will miss as an MEP as he savages 'horrendous' Brussels crime NIGEL FARAGE revealed what he will miss most about being an MEP as he reflected on Brexit and leaving the European Union.
● Bristol Bears linked with Exeter Chiefs backrower Matt Kvesic The England international is out of contract at Sandy Park at the end of the season
● Atherstone Ball Game - the things you ought to know The north Warwickshire town's Shrove Tuesday tradition dates back to 1199
● PA Headline The Airbnb deal gives volunteers a two-month stay in the Caribbean where volunteers will work on projects.
● What Bristol City, Nottingham Forest and West Brom fans can expect before transfer deadline day Championship teams are working hard to get transfers over the line - Reach’s club writers look at the options available
● Protesters shout along Birmingham Road in fury over new bus lane Dozens of people living in and around the area held a placard-waving protest in the rain
● Disabled man starved to death after DWP stopped his benefits MPs call for inquiry into case of Errol Graham, 57, who weighed 28.5kg when he was found dead MPs and campaigners have called for an independent inquiry after it...