The Nobel Prize nominee became the face of religious dissent in Vietnam.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline Mr Trump used his authority under the 1950 Defence Production Act to force the acquisition of N95 respirators
● Coronavirus: Whisky production to resume despite virus concerns Firms which suspended work in the wake of the outbreak ask staff to come back, unions claim.
● Scotland's hospitals prepare for the Covid-19 peak How Scottish hospitals have totally changed the way they work to create room for coronavirus patients.
● PA Headline The latest Covid-19 developments dominate the papers on Saturday, including warnings of tighter lockdown regulations.
● Newmarket schoolgirl, 11, starts 'blue heart' campaign for NHS Tamara McAuley, from Newmarket in Suffolk designed the hearts in the health service's colour.
● 5G mast 'on fire' hours after mayor slams 'bizarre' conspiracies Emergency services were called to reports that the mast was ablaze
● Coronavirus: Nottinghamshire landlady's 'regret' over 'lock-in' Mandy Mallinson denies it was a "lock-in", but admits regulars dropped by for her husband's birthday.
● Coronavirus: New supermarket workers share their stories New workers hired by supermarkets amid the Covid-19 pandemic share their surprising back stories.
● PA Headline It came as a pandemic modeller advising the Government warned that Britain had ‘painted itself into a corner’ with no clear exit strategy.
● PA Headline The winner will be announced via email on Saturday – along with the results for the deputy leadership race.
● PA Headline Reservations and loans of e-books and audiobooks have also risen, the Local Government Association said.
● PA Headline New head of the Wildlife Trusts says battle to boost wildlife will resume after the pandemic.
● Coronavirus: Garden goals getting pro-commentary BBC commentary has been added to the video clips which were collated by Port Vale Foundation Trust.
● PA Headline The president exempted himself from his administration’s own guidelines
● PA Headline Thomas Harvey, who worked as a nurse for 20 years, was showing symptoms of Covid-19.
● PA Headline Detective Steve Ford has been described by colleagues as a talented officer and a dedicated family man.
● PA Headline On Thursday, Health Secretary Matt Hancock committed to raising testing numbers to 100,000 tests a day by the end of April.
● Rivals plot move for Aston Villa transfer target - reports Aston Villa transfer news | AVFC were linked with a move for the defender ahead of the January transfer window
● PA Headline Gomez said learning about the disorder has helped her with the diagnosis.
● The Jack Grealish comparison that will interest Villa fans Aston Villa news | The AVFC captain had a loan spell with Notts County prior to his rise to becoming Villa captain