Beachgoers said they had been left struggling to breathe but the cause is unknown and is being investigated.
● Aston Villa transfer news LIVE: Man Utd transfer wish revealed as 'Grealish-like' move tipped AVFC news live - Dean Smith was left fuming as his side were beaten 2-0 by the Saints on the south coast
● PA Headline Some Democrats believe Bernie Sanders’s liberal policies will drive away moderate and independent voters in the election in November.
● PICTURES: Brighton Half Marathon runners raise a one million pounds for charity IN 1990, David Knight became the winner of the first Brighton and Hove Half Marathon... which was held in a supermarket car park.
● Coventry City tipped to beat Rotherham United and Sunderland in this League One prediction That is according to our supercomputer that has been predicting Sky Blues results all season to calculate a final league table.
● Everyone sentenced at Bristol Magistrates' Court between February 10 and February 15, 2020 Shop-lifters, drink-drivers and fare dodgers are among those featured in this week's list
● PA Headline VAR found itself front and centre once more as questions were raised again over its consistency.
● PA Headline The forecast came as Environment Secretary George Eustice defended Prime Minister Boris Johnson for defying calls to visit flood-stricken areas.
● Mystery gangster, Half a Head Tony, Jesus, cocaine and 8.2% cider How a pub landlord's killer tried to turn a murder trial into a circus
● Student, 22, arrives home from Ibiza to devastating news she has breast cancer The 22-year-old was diagnosed after finding a pea sized lump on her breast
● Strangled for catching a criminal in the act, 45 years since murder of 'doll-like' seven-year-old This week marks 45 years since "one of the most tragic and senseless killings ever to take place in this country"
● Birmingham Airport flights affected as Canary Islands sandstorm leaves holidaymakers stranded Flights from Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, North and South Tenerife Airports have been grounded for the foreseeable future due...
● 'Alarm bells ringing' - National media view on Aston Villa's shocker at Southampton Aston Villa news includes the national media reaction to the 3-0 defeat at Southampton on Sunday
● PA Headline The two sides announced a truce, which took effect last Friday, earlier this month.
● Large fire at Tolly Cobbold brewery site Drivers were warned to avoid the area around the former Tolly Cobbold premises.
● Major search for missing walker on Ben Nevis Tomas Gafrik, from Slovakia, was last heard of on Thursday morning when he was scaling the UK's highest mountain.
● PA Headline Flights from Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, North and South Tenerife Airports have been grounded for the foreseeable future due to the weather.
● Four more Britons evacuated from cruise ship test positive for coronavirus New cases raise total number of people in UK contracting Covid-19 to 13 * Read the latest coronavirus updates Four cruise ship passengers who were...
● Chancellor will send Treasury staff to the north of England Rishi Sunak’s plan directly mirrors a pledge from Labour’s 2019 election manifesto The new chancellor, Rishi Sunak, will use next month’s budget to announce plans to...
● Wolves have a new unsung hero & the Tottenham dilemmas facing Nuno Wolves 3 Norwich City 0 reaction includes Alex Dicken's analysis on a comfortable win for Nuno Espirito Santo's side
● PA Headline The US president was speaking to reporters before leaving on a trip to India.