Burnley had appeared on course for an impressive away win.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline Harry will attend an Invictus Games event with pop star Jon Bon Jovi on February 28.
● PA Headline It comes as a fisherman confirmed he sold his boats out of fear the Marine Management Organisation’s new recording app could have ruined him.
● PA Headline The Chinese Grand Prix has already been postponed due to the outbreak of the illness.
● Drug dealer taxi driver caught red-handed after suspicious 'passenger' drop off Adam Rice admitted delivering cocaine wraps to drug users
● PA Headline The mischievous moggies initially evaded capture by the RSPCA, and their mother remains at large.
● Laura Ashley grabs funding lifeline in survival battle Shares in struggling retailer rebound after main shareholder agrees deal
● PA Headline The offer was conditional on Assange saying Russia was not involved in the leaks of emails from Mr Trump’s political opponents, it was claimed.
● £17 a day for food, bills and everything - Mum-of-one reveals 'absolute hell' of Universal Credit struggle BBC documentary turns spotlight on Bolton Jobcentre and shows woman trying to pay rent, bills and food as she battles...
● New council homes set to be built in Nuneaton and Bedworth There is a three year programme
● JK Rowling announces fifth Cormoran Strike novel Troubled Blood under pseudonym Robert Galbraith The book will be published on September 29, she confirmed on Twitter
● Police station closure rumours in Solihull and Sutton Coldfield addressed The stations are mostly empty and future plans are being considered
● 'Charismatic' TV stargazer Heather Couper dies after short illness Dr Couper made regular television appearances including on shows such as The Sky At Night, hosted by Sir Patrick Moore
● Gang jailed for hacking BT and PayPal accounts to buy designer goods The organised crime gang bought around £358,000 worth of luxury items including Rolex and Breitling watches, Versace clothes, jewellery, furniture and...
● How Coventry City's 14-match run-in compares to their promotion rivals Only unbeaten Liverpool have lost less matches than Coventry’s three league encounters, of all 91 EFL clubs, this term, and that’s form that bodes well as...
● School dinner shake up as pupils could be charged more for certain foods School dinner prices could go up as Halton Council tries to escape its financial black hole
● PA Headline The accolade was given on what would have been the late Norwich striker’s 59th birthday.
● PA Headline IRNA quoted an adviser to the country’s health minister as saying both of the elderly victims were located in Qom, about 86 miles south of Tehran.
● PA Headline TDs and parties are meeting with Sinn Fein as government formation talks intensify.
● Bristol City injury news in full as sickness leaves 12 training ahead of West Bromwich Albion The latest on Nagy, Diedhiou, Vyner and more...
● Social care leaders criticise plans for immigration salary threshold Sector fears missing out on desperately needed staff as a result of government’s plans Care for elderly and infirm people will be put at risk if the...
● Heavy emergency service presence outside Cider Press on Gloucester Road - updates Four ambulance vehicles are at the scene
● This is how much Council Tax bills will now cost in Nuneaton and Bedworth This is what you will have to pay as of April
● PA Headline The Foreign Office is organising a repatriation flight from Toyko to the UK, which it hopes will go ahead later this week.