The England batsman’s 135 not out earned plaudits from the stars of a number of sports.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Stone Roses Spike Island tribute gig at risk over 'crush' concerns The gig marking 30 years since the Stone Roses' legendary concert still needs a licence
● Police give update after man's body found in park Force reveal latest after tragic discovery
● Two men arrested on suspicion of dealing class A drugs in St Paul's Police searched a property in the Portland Square area
● 'The biggest thing' - Ticket news as Coventry City double allocation for Dale Coventry City ticket news | It's promising to be another bumper turnout from the Sky Blue Army to face fifth from bottom Rochdale
● West Brom's stance on Matheus Pereira as transfer obligation looms West Brom transfer news - where Albion are with Pereira and a permanent deal from Sporting Lisbon
● PA Headline The First Minister visited homes in one of the worst-affected areas in South Wales on Monday following flooding from Storm Dennis
● PA Headline Researchers claim their technology is cheaper, more energy efficient and more flexible than traditional solar panels.
● PA Headline Range-topping pickup gets new sound-absorbing load liner and improved connectivity.
● PA Headline Specialist emergency teams from the RSPCA have saved sheep, horses and household pets in incidents across Wales.
● Dramatic footage shows flooded Tamworth after Storm Dennis wreaks havoc Astonishing images taken by BirminghamLive shows a Tamworth virtually under water - after heavy downpours were registered across the Midlands
● The state of play regarding every Bristol City player's contract, expiration date and extensions Some key players nearing the end of their contract are yet to sign extensions, and City have decisions to make regarding their...
● Watch as VW Golf smashes into row of parked cars during police chase in Sparkbrook Two teenagers taken to hospital after crash at the junction of Sydenham Road and Anderton Road in Sparkbrook
● PA Headline Steve Abel said his ‘greatest fear’ was that his mum and dad would become separated in Japan.
● Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead A MAN has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a woman was found dead in a house
● Another surgeon suspended from Spire healthcare group that employed Ian Paterson Trauma surgeon Mike Walsh had been working at Spire's Leeds hospital until April 2018 when the company started investigating concerns
● PA Headline A method developed at University College London allows researchers to analyse the behaviour of millions of different cells living in a tumour.
● PA Headline The research looks at millions of records of nature sightings from 1970 to 2015.
● Drunk Accrington 18-year-old woman assaulted three police officers A WOMAN who lashed out at police officers after being arrested for being drunk and disorderly told magistrates she was the ‘nicest person’ apart from when she...
● Drayton Manor release more pictures showing true extent of flooding after Storm Dennis devastation During the half-term break, Birmingham families hoping to enjoy its family-friendly rides, exhilarating rollercoasters and fun...
● 'West Brom saw it' - The January transfer deal haunting Leeds United Both Albion and Leeds are vying for a top two finish, and both are currently well placed - but one pundit has been more impressed with the Baggies'...
● 'Best one yet' - The Birmingham City starlet dazzling Manchester United, Liverpool and the rest His breakthrough has been the story of Blues’ 2019/2020 campaign – as have the mouth-watering sums attached to his name, this is...