Jurgen Klopp’s side cruised to a 3-1 win at Anfield to strengthen their position at the top of the table.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Police chief to stay on for three years The highest-ranked police officer in the West Midlands is set to remain in his role for at least another three years after his contract was extended.
● 'Always knew' - Lukas Jutkiewicz raves about new Birmingham City strike partner Scott Hogan Hogan has made a great start to life at St. Andrew's, following his loan move from Aston Villa towards the end of the January...
● Joe Pasquale stuns Good Morning Britain with astonishing body transformation Speaking about his radical physical transformation, Joe shared his secrets
● PA Headline Wage growth continued to slow down, falling to 2.9% growth in December from 3.2% a month earlier.
● 'An IKEA flat-pack' - Why Dean Smith doesn't deserve flak fired at him at Aston Villa Aston Villa opinion | Dean Smith got it from all angles after spurning a golden chance for points against Spurs on Sunday - but is the...
● Ruth Langsford's 'insensitive' Caroline Flack remark sparks debate among This Morning viewers Former Love Island host Caroline, 40, was found dead at her London home on Saturday
● PA Headline Companies are warning their bottom lines will take a hit, and are ramping up stimulus measures.
● Work to start on new £774k sports pitch at Tamworth Enterprise College supported by the Premier League & FA Facilities Fund It includes new fencing, lighting, maintenance equipment and refurbished changing facilities.
● Wirral councillor reinstated after second Labour suspension in less than a year It is unclear what Jo Bird's latest suspension was for
● Kid who left school at 16 to clean cars entrusted with UK's most expensive supercar at Birmingham NEC Liam Maguire now earns thousands rubbing shoulders with businessmen in Dubai
● PA Headline The former first minister of Scotland faces 14 charges, which he denies.
● Met office issues weather warning for heavy rain, with flooding possible A WEATHER warning has been issued for East Lancashire with heavy expected tomorrow and on Thursday.
● Atherstone Town manager resigns A non-league manager has resigned after alleged racist abuse was directed at Stafford Town's goalkeeper.
● PA Headline The duchess recently said she wanted to begin a ‘generational change’ in early years development.
● PA Headline Tottenham forward sustained injury in Premier League win at Aston Villa.
● PA Headline The Association of British Insurers said firms are helping customers to recover as quickly as possible.
● Coronavirus cruise quarantine passengers 'in the dark' The son of Sally and David Abel, who have been held in quarantine on a ship off Japan, criticises the government response.
● Police warn to hang up immediately after woman conned out of £65,000 in Amazon Prime scam call Between 1 October 2019 and 16 January 2020, the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) identified 571 reports of Amazon...
● PA Headline James Brown and his fellow activist have food and supplies to last for several days and said they have no intention of coming down unless removed.
● Sky bills price hike sees millions set to pay £36 more from April 1 Sky Sports customers will see no increase and will continue to pay £23 - and Sky Cinema and Sky Kids will remain frozen, too
● I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 'renewed for three more years' The news will thrill fans of the ITV1 reality contest - after Ant McPartlin's return
● Love Island pushed back to 10pm by ITV2 tonight in huge shake-up Lewis Capaldi, Dave, Lizzo and Lana Del Rey are among the artists set to compete for gongs at the eagerly-anticipated ceremony
● 'BTEC Neves' - Wolves fans react to Aston Villa transfer target link Leeds United midfielder Kalvin Phillips has been heavily linked with a transfer move to Wolverhampton Wanderers and Aston Villa