A bumper weekend of sporting action awaits, whatever the weather.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Cath Kidston having huge sale as it's on brink of collapse The homeware retailer is reportedly entering into administration later this week
● PA Headline The Olympic 100 metres breaststroke champion and Commonwealth Games boxer Callum Johnson are tackling a 100km ride.
● The 'exact moment' you should ring 999 with coronavirus symptoms There comes a life-or-death moment where you need to dial 999
● PA Headline It is also offering free social media training to members during the coronavirus pandemic.
● Coronavirus: Nurses' Wetherspoon's parking fines overturned Several nurses at Sheffield's Hallamshire Hospital were fined after parking at a nearby closed pub.
● Bristol City news and transfers LIVE: Latest from Ashton Gate Follow the news from Ashton Gate and the rest of the Championship
● Speeding driver fined after travelling 130 miles to London to 'buy bread' The car had been travelling on the M1 northbound at 110mph before Leicestershire road policing unit (LRPU) pulled the driver over
● Darwen boy gives Easter eggs to medics after Dad's death Kelvin Baker, whose father died after a crash, wanted to thank NHS staff facing the Covid-19 crisis.
● Queen thanks health workers for 'selfless dedication' in 'testing times' The Queen has thanked health workers for their "selfless dedication" during "testing times" as the country battles coronavirus.
● Lichfield Cathedral images carry messages of hope during Holy Week Lichfield Cathedral will release a new image each day leading up to Easter Sunday with a special tribute alongside the Clap for the NHS at 8pm on Thursday,...
● Piers Morgan forced to address GMB viewers' fears he's 'unwell' The GMB presenter addressed the views of viewers after they tuned in to find him coughing
● PA Headline The women’s boxing programme at London 2012 proved an extraordinary success.
● Gang target Tamworth pubs in series of shocking break-ins On at least one occasion a hammer was used with police now appealing for information
● Lancashire students to receive exam grades based on teacher assessment Students in Lancashire concerned about their results following the cancellation of GCSE, AS and A-Level examinations are being reassured they will receive...
● JK Rowling beats coronavirus - and shares recovery tips The Harry Potter author revealed she had spent a fortnight battling the infection but claimed technique recommended by an NHS doctor 'helped a lot'
● Arms Around Bristol: How to get help with money worries during pandemic A grant from the Quartet Community Foundation Coronavirus 2020 Response Fund is helping to keep the project going
● End of lockdown 'won't be delayed' with Boris in intensive care Michael Gove has spoken out over the potential of end of the lockdown with the Prime Minister in hospital fighting Covid-19
● Incredible social distancing street party as DJ hosts disco from his garage The whole street joined in - even the police!
● WhatsApp making huge change to stop spread of coronavirus fake news Previously, such messages could be forwarded to five different chats at once
● PA Headline The youngster had been out four times, prompting a warning to the boy’s father before he was fined.
● Dr Hilary reveals exact moment you should ring 999 NOT 111 Now, Dr Hilary has used his stint on GMB, the ITV1 daytime favourite, to give Brits advice over the pandemic
● PA Headline Frequent forwarded messages – those forwarded five or more times – can now only be sent on to one further chat at a time.
● Athletic looking to share in a £100,000 Gornal Athletic FC has entered the national competition to win a share of this season’s £100,000 Buildbase “Transfer Deal” – giving four non-league clubs £25,000 each of building...