Federer, who won five titles in a row between 2004 and 2008, is ready for the challenge at Flushing Meadows.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● ADVERTORIAL: The benefits of an apprenticeship according to Advanced South West Apprentice of the Year 2019 Lucy King has been an apprentice at international aerospace company, Airbus, for three years now
● Before and after photographs reveal extent of recent flooding in Keynsham The playing fields of Keynsham Rugby Club were left underwater
● Death and funeral announcements in Coventry and Warwickshire week commencing February 10 We're bidding a fond farewell to a lot of Coventry and Warwickshire residents
● West Bromwich Albion boss claims Nottingham Forest are 'dreaming' as Baggies prepare for Bristol City The Baggies have a healthy lead at the top of the table
● Lee Johnson sends West Brom a warning as Bristol City are hit by sickness bug Bristol City welcome top of the league Albion to Ashton Gate on Saturday as they seek to bounce back from their defeat to Leeds United
● Pep Clotet delivers important Birmingham City injury update The Aston Villa striker was hurt in the 1-1 draw with Brentford, hobbling off in the second half after a heavy challenge by Ethan Pinnock
● 'Imperative' - Aston Villa fans send this message ahead of crucial Premier League clash Southampton v Aston Villa match preview – Dean Smith’s men can pull clear of relegation trouble with a Premier League victory at St Mary’s ...
● PA Headline The South Tees Development Corporation has reached a deal to acquire a major site which can now be cleaned up.
● Lee Johnson explains why Aberdeen sent Zak Vyner back to Bristol City in January Head coach explains delicate shoulder injury situation concerning the versatile defender.
● PA Headline The former member of the Life Guards regiment has pleaded not guilty to the attempted murder of a man with learning difficulties during the conflict.
● Love Island talent show sees Paige stun fellow Islanders after reaching BGT semi-finals in 2012 Following a double dumping the remaining Islanders are tasked with revealing their hidden talents in tonight's episode in the...
● Two guilty of killing bodybuilder Paul Tong with barbell for his Rolex watch Paul Tong, 54, known as Yankee, was attacked with an exercise weight in Ealing, west London, on April 19 2017
● Coronavirus LIVE: Latest updates as cruise ship passengers set to fly back to UK from Tokyo and two die in Japan Latest updates on coronavirus outbreak across the UK, China and rest of the world as global death toll rises
● PA Headline University of Glasgow research commissioned by the Scottish Government found social media in particular has a negative influence.
● PA Headline New building puts Lotus ‘ahead of the pack in the emerging EV hypercar segment’.
● PA Headline The tech giant said the same data protections will apply despite the shift.
● PA Headline Both players were replacements during the 24-14 defeat at Ireland in round two.
● Boy given life 'internal decapitation' murder in East Kilbride The 17-year-old stamped on the face of Frank Sinclair, 61, severing his spine from his head.
● Bristol City press conference RECAP Lee Johnson and Markus Henriksen, pre-West Brom updates Pre-Baggies media call as the head coach gives the latest from the Robins.
● Universal Credit rollout expands - new DWP figures reveal how many on new benefit DWP says these are the people in the region "benefiting from tailored Universal Credit support" as numbers of claimants rise again
● Who is Bristol Bears new signing Bryan Byrne and what is wrong with Harry Thacker? Bristol Bears have added another experienced man to their squad
● Players threaten to walk out if racist abuse continues to hit football club Three supporters have been given life-time bans from the club, and other fans are being urged to report those displaying racist behaviour
● PA Headline The shadow chancellor, who visited the Australian inmate at HMP Belmarsh, compared the WikiLeaks founder’s plight to the Dreyfus case in France.
● PA Headline The former PM said the party had ‘too often been a failure’ as a competitor at elections.