The music export growth scheme works to boost British artists’ profiles abroad.
● Mystery gangster, Half a Head Tony, Jesus, cocaine and 8.2% cider How a pub landlord's killer tried to turn a murder trial into a circus
● Student, 22, arrives home from Ibiza to devastating news she has breast cancer The 22-year-old was diagnosed after finding a pea sized lump on her breast
● Strangled for catching a criminal in the act, 45 years since murder of 'doll-like' seven-year-old This week marks 45 years since "one of the most tragic and senseless killings ever to take place in this country"
● Birmingham Airport flights affected as Canary Islands sandstorm leaves holidaymakers stranded Flights from Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, North and South Tenerife Airports have been grounded for the foreseeable future due...
● 'Alarm bells ringing' - National media view on Aston Villa's shocker at Southampton Aston Villa news includes the national media reaction to the 3-0 defeat at Southampton on Sunday
● PA Headline The two sides announced a truce, which took effect last Friday, earlier this month.
● Large fire at Tolly Cobbold brewery site Drivers were warned to avoid the area around the former Tolly Cobbold premises.
● Major search for missing walker on Ben Nevis Tomas Gafrik, from Slovakia, was last heard of on Thursday morning when he was scaling the UK's highest mountain.
● PA Headline Flights from Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, North and South Tenerife Airports have been grounded for the foreseeable future due to the weather.
● Four more Britons evacuated from cruise ship test positive for coronavirus New cases raise total number of people in UK contracting Covid-19 to 13 * Read the latest coronavirus updates Four cruise ship passengers who were...
● Chancellor will send Treasury staff to the north of England Rishi Sunak’s plan directly mirrors a pledge from Labour’s 2019 election manifesto The new chancellor, Rishi Sunak, will use next month’s budget to announce plans to...
● Wolves have a new unsung hero & the Tottenham dilemmas facing Nuno Wolves 3 Norwich City 0 reaction includes Alex Dicken's analysis on a comfortable win for Nuno Espirito Santo's side
● PA Headline The US president was speaking to reporters before leaving on a trip to India.
● Beluga plane circles in high winds before it's forced to abort landing The Beluga aircraft was diverted to John Lennon Airport
● Floating Harbour's bacteria e-coli levels fall - but users still urged to 'take extra care' It followed tests which showed counts of e-coli had exceeded safety levels in three areas
● PA Headline The animated Pixar film stars Tom Holland and Chris Pratt as elf brothers.
● Man dies in two-car crash on A68 in Borders Police and paramedics were called to the scene on the A68, near the historic Soutra Aisle hospital and friary.
● 'I wish to play for Manchester United' - Aston Villa target breaks transfer silence Aston Villa transfer news includes update on 13-year-old wonderkid Daniel Akinleye after AVFC were claimed to be interested in snapping him up
● PA Headline The Portugal international has been man of the match in all three United starts to date.
● All the jobs you can apply for now in Cabot Circus and Broadmead There are plenty of jobs up for grabs at one of Bristol's biggest shopping centres
● Boulevard of broken dreams: Inside the New Chinatown 'nightmare' ECHO investigates affairs at controversial development in the heart of Liverpool's famous Chinatown