The actress and writer is performing in London’s West End.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline Scotland’s head coach says Adam Hastings is ‘ready to start’ in the Six Nations.
● PA Headline France head coach Fabien Galthie named 19 uncapped players in an initial 42-man squad which had an average age of 24.
● 27-year-old woman charged with murder of Alison McBlain Police have charged a woman with the murder of Alison McBlain.
● Nicola Sturgeon blow: SNP leader savaged for failing country in pursuit of independence NICOLA STURGEON has been criticised for failing to remedy some of Scotland's chronic problems as she prepares to give a speech on...
● FA Cup 5th round draw in full: Birmingham City, Liverpool and Manchester United learn opponents Birmingham City news - Blues will have to do it all over again with Midlands rivals Coventry City for a place in round five of the ...
● Teenage boy threatened with knife behind Park Hall Academy It's the second incident to occur in and around the secondary school within days
● PA Headline Sir Keir Starmer said the Labour Party needed to be ‘making the case for solidarity and opportunity’.
● 'Nasty' thieves steal woman's purse in Staple Hill “This is a particularly nasty crime, targeting and preying on people’s good nature and wanting to help."
● MoTs: All tests in Northern Ireland suspended with immediate effect Inspections of faulty lifts have not given "sufficient assurance" about repair work.
● Judge approves 'super-urgent' life-saving transplant on boy - after teen changed his mind about surgery Lad being cared for by Birmingham medics could be dead within days without it, High Court told
● Man fined after wood, plasterboards and toilet dumped next to road He claimed he paid £50 to a company to remove his rubbish
● PA Headline The 41-year-old basketball superstar was among nine people killed in the crash in Calabasas, north west of Los Angeles.
● 'Get him in' - Birmingham City fans react to shock Aston Villa transfer move Birmingham City transfer news - The Aston Villa forward could become the latest man to cross the city divide
● PA Headline The development is a major breakthrough in the decades-old royal paternity scandal.
● How Bristol drones are helping protect endangered species in Africa Footage shows drones scanning Bénoué National Park in search of elusive Kordofan giraffe
● Engineers have surveyed Cumberland Road and there's bad news for commuters It could be a while until we're able to use the popular route again
● Two in hospital and air ambulance called after car crashes into ditch in Blacko Two people had to be taken to hospital after the car they were travelling in crashed and rolled down an embankment.
● 'Please Cov' - Leicester City fans praying to face Coventry City in FA Cup fifth round Coventry City news - The Sky Blues will face Leicester City in the next round of the FA Cup should they progress.
● Man 'threatened boy, 11, with brick' then stole his bike Police are now investigating the theft which happened at a play park
● PA Headline The Shrews produced a fine comeback to book a fourth round replay at Anfield.
● US refusal to extradite Harry Dunn suspect is 'denial of justice' - PM America's refusal to extradite the suspect in Harry Dunn's death amounts to a "denial of justice", Boris Johnson has said.
● Coronavirus: Briton attacks UK government for 'abandoning' citizens stranded in China A FRUSTRATED UK resident attacked the government for "abandoning" British citizens amidst the coronavirus outbreak.