Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side play in Belgium on Thursday.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh was found guilty of the lesser charge of kidnapping Daniel Pearl.
● PA Headline The scientists said there is considerable evidence that nutritional status crucially affects our immune responses.
● Huge number of people 'refusing to self isolate' despite NHS pleas The Government has asked everyone to stay at home and leave for only essential reasons to try and help the NHS fight Covid-19
● Coronavirus patients could see treatment stopped to save others It was revealed in the British Medical Association's (BMA) latest ethics advice
● PA Headline Close to 940,000 people around the world have contracted the virus, according to a tally from Johns Hopkins University.
● PA Headline Ford’s hotly-anticipated Puma revival is here, but how does this crossover fare? Ryan Hirons finds out.
● Bristol area named one of the best places to live in UK 'Views of the Downs and the Avon Gorge make the Harbourside feel a long way from ring roads and traffic fumes'
● Thousands of pounds is being raised for the NHS - here is how you can donate Pals get together to bolster funds for staff at Southmead Hospital
● Suspected drug dealers arrested in Coventry Officers seized suspected class A drugs, mobile phones and cash
● Bristol couple remain quarantined in India after negative coronavirus test Nairn and Elizabeth Lawson were part of a 17-strong group on holiday in the country
● Martin Lewis shares important advice about taking annual leave The money saving expert has dished out some useful information for anyone who is still working during the coronavirus pandemic
● PA Headline The business was given the Gambling Commission’s biggest penalty package to date.
● Coronavirus: Live updates and news from across Hampshire - Hampshire is the third worst affected area from coronavirus cases - Cases have jumped from 76 to 100 In Southampton - The death toll in the UK has risen by 563 in just ...
● Pick for Britain: Farmers ask 90,000 Brits to help feed UK as labour shortage risks crops FARMERS have urged Britons to volunteer to help pick up fruit and vegetables to keep the nation fed through the coronavirus pandemic.
● PICTURES: 70 firefighters tackle fire at thatched cottage MORE than 70 firefighters tackled a blaze which destroyed the roof of a thatched cottage in the New Forest.
● Hampshire is third worst affected area as coronavirus cases jump by 85 to 652 CASES of coronavirus in Hampshire have risen by 85 confirmed cases to 652.
● Coronavirus: Live updates from Brighton, Hove and Sussex Live updates and all the latest news as the number of confirmed cases in the UK nears 30,000. Health chiefs continue to warn people to stay home to save lives and...
● Boat owners in Bristol say they are being forced out Boaters say they are 'disappointed' with how they've been treated by Bristol City Council
● Britons face food shortages and 'skyrocketing' prices as coronavirus risks halt on exports BRITONS have been warned of serious food shortages in the months to come as countries stockpile food due to the coronavirus pandemic,...
● Bristol City have big decisions to make on their strikers after the season ends Robins will be looking to trade their way to the top again.
● Every solution being discussed to finish Aston Villa's season Aston Villa news includes every scenario and theory to end 2019/20 season amid coronavirus outbreak