Ofgem’s price cap on energy bills was first introduced in January last year, pushing down prices at the time.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline SNP Westminster leader Ian Blackford wants politicians and providers to meet to discuss options including a reprieve for those who cannot pay bills.
● PA Headline Top-level football across the world is suspended currently due to the Covid-19 pandemic that continues to escalate.
● PA Headline Universal Pictures has announced that another handful of theatrical release dates are shifting due to the coronavirus pandemic.
● PA Headline Devon Petersen had the honour of winning the inaugural Darts at Home league.
● PA Headline UFC president Dana White has repeatedly announced his intention to stage the show.
● Man rushed to hospital after 'stabbing' as police cordon off flats A suspect was arrested by police and has been taken into custody after the reported attack
● National Lottery Lotto jackpot hits £9.8million for Saturday draw Wednesday's National Lottery Lotto winning numbers were 17, 16, 04, 52, 27 and 22 and the Bonus Ball was 30
● Birmingham coronavirus cases hit 734 as death toll across city soars Cases in the city increased to 734 since 9am on Tuesday (March 31) morning
● All the things changing this April from benefits to prescriptions From council tax rises to minimum wage hikes
● PA Headline He said that he is on medication to help him cope with his aching joints.
● NHS Heroes: Buildings turn blue in support of the NHS People are being urged to use blue as a colour to show their appreciation for the health service
● PA Headline Pre-recorded episodes are to be broadcast by ITV, although the live finals have been postponed.
● PA Headline Six people have been arrested after a 44-year-old-man and a 56-year-old woman were found with stab wounds.
● What date did the UK go into lockdown and when will it be removed? It's easy to lose track of time while slumped indoors for days on end, so when exactly did this coronavirus lockdown begin in the UK and are there any...
● PA Headline The football season in England remains suspended indefinitely but Solskjaer is confident his players will be keeping themselves in good shape.
● If you get this Whatsapp message, delete it immediately Users often find themselves locked out of their WhatsApp account for hours making it hard to warn people
● PA Headline Newham Council said the site would ‘act as a holding point’ for victims, but that relatives would not be able to visit the bodies of loved ones.
● PA Headline The men’s Euro 2020 play-off ties featuring Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and Scotland have been indefinitely postponed.
● FA receive drastic plan that would see Coventry City promoted Coventry City news - The plan, put together by non-league bosses at Maidenhead United, would see the Sky Blues lifted into the Championship immediately.
● Man who coughed on cop claiming to have coronavirus jailed for six months Adam Lewis, 55, was sentenced at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Wednesday
● PA Headline The 9 To 5 singer, actress and philanthropist tweeted that she is donating the funds to Vanderbilt University Medical Centre in Nashville, Tennessee.
● Major UEFA decision clears path for West Brom's promotion hopes West Brom news includes UEFA decision paving the way for EFL season to be fully completed allowing WBA to push on with promotion bid