The EU is still finalising its negotiation mandate, according to a Government spokeswoman.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Wolves striker Raul Jimenez make transfer admission Wolves transfer news includes comments from Jimenez about speculation over his future
● PFA deliver wage update that may affect Coventry City Players across Englandare coming under increasing pressure to pay cuts due to the coronavirus pandemic
● Coronavirus test centre for NHS workers to open at Edgbaston NHS England said drive-in base at Warwickshire CCC's ground would be used to quickly test NHS staff for Covid-19 while they remain in their vehicles.
● Clap for Carers: UK applauds NHS staff and key workers A second "Clap for Carers" tribute saw the country salute NHS staff and other key workers dealing with the coronavirus pandemic.
● 'A glimmer of hope but little detail': experts react to Hancock's test plan The health secretary’s ambition is welcomed but scientists reiterate the crisis has underlined how the UK is dependent on a globalised diagnostic...
● Houseboat owner stages social distancing gig at harbourside The gigs are being staged to spread cheer
● Viral post gets people's hopes up that McDonad's is reopening Some people were not keen on the prank
● Tesco announce thousands of new delivery slots The supermarket has hired 2,500 more drivers and 5,000 more store pickers
● Coventry City could see cash hit after French TV collapse Coventry City news | The collapse could have an impact across English football as a whole
● Clap for our carers: Communities across North-East join in THE North-East has once again joined the rest of the country in clapping for front line staff working during the coronavirus pandemic.
● Police called as 'up to 100 mourners' defy six-person funeral limit Those present included Birmingham MP Tahir Ali - who attended two on the same day
● Leeds United transfer comments will interest Aston Villa Aston Villa transfer news includes Kalvin Phillips' claim disputed by former AVFC striker
● Birmingham Chinese community donates £14k of equipment to NHS coronavirus fight Thousands of items of protective equipment have been handed to NHS staff in Birmingham after a fundraising campaign by the city's Overseas...
● Second applause for ALL our critical workers Police, firefighters, delivery drivers, pharmacy staff, public transport workers, shop staff, bin men and many more given the praise they deserve in second national applause
● NHS call on PM to ensure test centres are conveniently located Concern that centres were too far from both work or home for those working in London * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage NHS staff...
● Pots, pans, passion: Britons clap their support for NHS workers again People up and down the country unite in applause for second week in a row * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage Darren Miller...
● Man pushed into his flat and punched repeatedly The victim was assaulted in his own home before a trio fled the scene last month
● 130K inquiries, 1K loans: why UK government had to tweak help for small firms Original coronavirus scheme was fiddly, slow and rested too heavily on banks’ judgment * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus...
● EU regulator urges insurers to halt dividends and buybacks Big groups including Allianz and Axa are due to make their annual payouts in May
● Claiming Universal Credit during coronavirus: Questions answered High demand leads to surge in claims of nearly one million
● Aston Villa ready to seal 'major' Maxime Lopez transfer - reports Aston Villa transfer news includes AVFC reportedly keen on Marseille midfielder Maxime Lopez
● Top cop 'stable' in hospital coronavirus battle The chief superintendent's family previously asked for prayers after he was taken to intensive care and put on a ventilator
● Top football stars 'should take a pay cut in coronavirus crisis,' Health Secretary has some harsh words for millionaire footballers taking full pay while other people are suffering
● Mum's emotional plea to find killer of teen stabbed at Coventry petrol station Police today named the teenager as Pavandeep Daudher, aged 19, from the Holbrooks area of Coventry