Russia has also halted most air traffic to China.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline Chrissy Teigen, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jared Leto are also fans of the show.
● Coronavirus LIVE - April 6 See the latest coronavirus updates from across the Black Country, Staffordshire and beyond.
● PA Headline Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou also called on the company to remove chief finance officer Andrew Findlay.
● PA Headline As the British seafood industry struggles with the impact of coronavirus, more locally caught fish could end up on our plates.
● High level talks suggest Sky Blues could be back in June Plans for Premier League matches to be played behind closed doors - beginning in June - have been given a tentative green light
● First homes launched at former derelict Bristol dye works site The four-acre former industrial site is being turned into a development of two, three and four-bedroom properties
● Aston Villa transfer news LIVE: Grealish to United latest Aston Villa live transfer coverage - Dean Smith's side continue to be linked with a clutch of players despite uncertainty surrounding when the transfer window will...
● Coronavirus: Live Covid-19 updates from around Sussex Follow this blog for live updates of COVID-19 developments in Sussex, the UK and world.
● PA Headline The Scandinavian carrier reduced its flight schedule several times in response to the collapse in demand caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
● Meghan's Markle's grand job title leaves royal-watchers puzzled Document lists her job as Princess of the United Kingdom despite her official Duchess title
● Coronavirus: Live updates and news from across Hampshire We will be bringing you live updates on the latest coronavirus news across Hampshire.
● UK coronavirus live: Boris Johnson spends night in hospital Follow the latest coronavirus developments in the UK after the prime minister was admitted to hospital for further tests See all our coronavirus coverage 7.29am BST...
● The four huge changes Royal Mail are making from today As the death toll continues to soar, reaching beyond 4,900 this weekend, Royal Mail is set to introduce a raft of new measures
● FULL LIST of new overdraft rules coming into effect today The changes were announced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) long before the coronavirus outbreak put many households' finances under pressure
● Scotland's chief medical officer quits after breaking coronavirus lockdown However after further conversations with Ms Sturgeon, Dr Calderwood said on Sunday night she had resigned "with a heavy heart"
● Coronavirus maps shows where in the UK people are breaking lockdown As of April 2, around 25% of survey respondents from Middlesbrough said they are not staying indoors, followed by 18.2% in north Hertfordshire and 17.7% of...
● The reason your car will have a false start the next time you get behind wheel The two weeks since Boris Johnson ordered people to avoid non-essential travel is enough time for some car batteries to become flat, according to...
● Tiger tests positive for coronavirus at New York zoo The four-year-old Malayan tiger named Nadia, and six other tigers and lions that have also fallen ill, are believed to have been infected by a zoo employee
● Campaign launched as verbal and physical attacks on community pharmacists rise COMMUNITY pharmacists on the frontline in the battle against coronavirus in East Lancashire are being subjected to violence and verbal aggression,...
● ADVERTORIAL: Personal injury expert explains the process of a making a claim Novum Law has a Bristol office in Redcliffe
● Cycle track costing £100k to be built under M32 in Bristol It is aimed at encouraging disadvantaged communities to embrace the sport
● Brits urgently warned not to get a dog or cat in coronavirus lockdown The Kennel Club said that with people staying at home due to the Covid-19 lockdown, it was "unsurprising" that more were considering getting a dog