He is following in the footsteps of Sir Elton John, David Hasselhoff, Tom Hardy and Jodie Whittaker in reading a children’s story in the TV slot.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline Christie became the oldest man to win the 100m when he took Olympic gold in 1992.
● PA Headline Team-mates spectacularly fell out during home defeat against Aston Villa.
● People should avoid A&E for all but serious or life threatening emergencies Health bosses are urging people to allow hospitals to focus on patients who need them most
● Bellingham could be 'as good as Gerrard' after United visit Birmingham City news - Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea are all understood to be keen admirers of the youngster.
● Kids on free school meals to get £15 supermarket voucher Money can be spent in stores including Asda, Sainsbury's and Tesco
● Bristol City news LIVE EFL confirm talks to continue, Andy Rolls insight The latest concerning Ashton Gate and the Championship.
● Sky Blues fans give their verdict on Sunderland documentary Coventry City news - Bright Enobakhare was the star of the show that day, but it is the hierarchy at Sunderland who hog the limelight in the documentary as they let...
● PA Headline The president has regularly shifted between blaming China for the outbreak and praising the country’s response.
● ARCHIVE PIC OF THE DAY: Southampton's old Eye Hospital IT does not take long to forget how places looked and Southampton’s old Eye Hospital, at the junction of Bedford Place and Wilton Avenue, is a perfect example.
● Company fined £80,000 after failing to protect workers AN EAST LANCASHIRE logistics company has been fined £80,000 after failing to provide fall protection for workers replacing the roof of its premises.
● Man found over drink-drive limit asleep in car at Blackburn Burger King A MAN found asleep in his car on the Burger King car park in Blackburn was found to be more than double the drink-drive limit.
● Scared frontline nurses 'making own DIY visors' An NHS nurse from Birmingham has spoken out about the ongoing shortage of personal protection at local hospitals
● Student told to pay £1,600 for empty halls he can't use amid coronavirus crisis The 18-year-old, who has not been named, is studying in Liverpool and lives in student accommodation operated by a Worcester-based company
● Where police are taking suspected criminals claiming to have Covid-19 The force has set up a dedicated custody suite in the region where staff have access to 'enhanced' personal protective equipment (PPE)
● What to do if police stop you in coronavirus lockdown and how to appeal fine While the majority of police have been praised for using common sense and taking a sensible approach to the laws, others were accused of being...
● The Birmingham businesses which have gone bust in coronavirus outbreak 18 Birmingham businesses have entered liquidation since Boris Johnson’s press conference on March 16, and eight of those came after March 20
● Huge paradise development in Birmingham suspended after Metro work shut down Work on the 13-year £700 million Paradise project has been suspended after the Midland Metro Alliance said it was 'demobilising' its workers...
● Staff anger as BT Openreach lay off dozens of Lancashire workers Staff and unions in East Lancashire have accused BT of being “tone deaf” after it emerged dozens of its Openreach workers in the county will be made redundant...
● PA Headline The former archbishop of Melbourne is currently serving a six-year sentence for molesting two choirboys in the late 1990s.
● Children can win £10 voucher in Ferryhill art competition FERRYHILL Town Council, which has had to cancel or postpone a number of events that they had planned for the coming weeks, has launched an art competition to help keep...
● Five life skills you can teach your child that they'd never learn in the classroom... Life under lockdown means youngsters are bound to lose out on weeks of schooling.
● Whole street sing Happy Birthday to Romsey 100-year-old A STREET has come together to sing happy birthday to a 100-year-old Romsey resident.