Rocco Wright died after he was pulled from the water by his father.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Coastguard issues stark warning to beach goers during lockdown He had a clear message for people making unnecessary journeys to the coast
● Nurse, 23, is third to die after treating coronavirus patients Colleagues told his heartbroken mum he was not wearing adequate protective clothing despite his work on the frontline
● The seven cities Bristol is twinned with across the world Bristol has links with cities in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa
● PA Headline Angela Rayner won the deputy leadership with 52.6% of the vote in the third round, and promised to ‘do everything’ to repay her supporters’ trust.
● Council stops building work at sites including schools COUNCIL bosses have put several construction projects - including school and leisure facility projects- on hold across County Durham in response to the coronavirus...
● Outdoor exercise could be banned if people flout the social distancing rules "At the moment the vast majority of people are following the guidance but people should not break the rules because that will mean that the...
● Couples whose wedding dreams were crushed by coronavirus "I realised that's it, the wedding is off - and I just cried and cried"
● PA Headline The Health Secretary also said the Army is helping to get personal protective equipment to the NHS front line.
● Council leaders call for funding for free school meals over Easter Councils in England have been told they will have to find the money for meals themselves * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage City ...
● Plans for sports centre approved A new sports centre is on the cards for a South Staffordshire school after plans to replace the current facilities were given the thumbs up by councillors.
● Watford Hospital: Nursing assistant dies after helping virus patients John Alagos, 24, became ill after working at Watford General Hospital in Hertfordshire.
● PA Headline He said that he broke his spine after falling from a third-floor window.
● PA Headline Dr Catherine Calderwood is facing pressure to quit her post after being pictured visiting her second home in Fife.
● Cambs animal charity issues advice about getting a pet during lockdown Wood Green, the Animals Charity, have shared their top things to consider before getting a new puppy or kitten
● Morelos to Aston Villa: Latest news on £35m transfer links Aston Villa transfer news - Leicester City and Newcastle United are both interested in the striker who Dean Smith is said to be keen on.
● Wasps weekend headlines: Thompson released, Gopperth blow, Willis selected Bobby Bridge rounds up the weekend headlines surrounding Wasps
● Men play basketball in city park despite pleas to stay indoors The men gathered in Rookery Park to play basketball, while others were spotted drinking and sat on benches
● Birmingham City's worst players of the season so far Birmingham City haven't enjoyed the best of seasons so far, despite proving hard to beat of late
● 7 brilliant Bristol books to read while you're self-isolating Including books written by Bristol authors and novels set in the city
● When is the best time to book your Tesco home delivery slot? Another 100,000 slots are due to become available in the coming weeks
● Forget online deliveries head to your high street if you can, writes RICHARD WALKER LIKE the other food retailers, my business is working harder than ever to feed the nation during the Covid-19 crisis
● M6 driver clocked speeding at 120mph on empty motorway Motorway officers patrolling the M6 northbound near to Fort Dunlop stopped and prosecuted the speeding motorist
● Analysis: Sir Keir Starmer's mandate means he can close the curtain on Corbynism The former lawyer's convincing win gives him the authority to take the party in a new direction
● Home working leaves UK businesses vulnerable to fraud Coronavirus crisis opens up new opportunities for criminals as number of scams increases