Pogba has played just eight games for United this season due to injury and not at all since the 4-1 win over Newcastle on Boxing Day.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline They are taking a reckless risk with people’s lives as healthcare workers tackle the pandemic, PSNI Detective Chief Inspector Martin Cummings said.
● Jet2 holidays say flights will recommence in June The travel firm have released a statement saying service will start again in time for summer
● Revealed - The top 10 middleweight boxers of all time Boxing expert Mike Lockley picks his legends from the golden past of pugilism
● Lockdown will be at least 55 more days, says public health boss The lockdown started on March 23, so that would mean at least 70 days
● Cineworld chiefs defer pay as coronavirus closes cinemas Chain in liquidity talks with lending banks as well as other creditors including film studios
● The Chase's Bradley Walsh left stunned after Mark Labbett's swipe at family Tensions were running high
● When did the UK coronavirus lockdown start? Prime Minister Boris Johnson ordered people to stay home and only leave the house in a few circumstances - here's how long the lockdown has been in place
● Hair salon's window smashed with brick during break-in A man was arrested and has been released pending further investigation
● Former Wolves transfer 'target' linked with summer move Falcao, who has previously had spells at both Chelsea and Manchester United, left Monaco after six years in the last summer transfer window and made for Turkish Super Lig ...
● Tributes to Birmingham father-of-three and businessman following sudden death City councillors lead tributes to Jawad Iqbal Dad, a businessman, Labour activist and father of three who has died suddenly
● PA Headline Conservative Peter Bone, who has moved the proposal over several years, said he wishes Boris Johnson a ‘speedy’ recovery.
● PA Headline Trading standards officers discovered the dolls being sold at a tabletop market.
● Schools can apply for £75,000 grants to cover costs of coronavirus crisis The money will cover extra coronavirus-related costs - such as keeping schools open over the Easter break, providing free school meals for pupils who...
● Police force to shoot deer - in front of shocked motorists 'Four shots were fired at this deer in full view of members of the public'
● PA Headline Under-23 player Shae Hutchinson is waiting for a second kidney transplant after first round of surgery did not work.
● Flight tracker images show just how quiet the skies are over Bristol It is quite a stark difference
● PA Headline It said the change in legislation this year to allow the unions meant there was no reason to make a further declaration.
● Man arrested over abuse to Eastbourne street wardens A STREET warden was abused on the street before police arrived to arrest a suspect.
● Birmingham woman drives to Wales - to pick up partner who is wanted by cops She brazenly flouted government guidance and advice from the emergency services in a bid to pick up her other half
● PA Headline Scotland’s First Minister said she would ‘love to come for a cup of tea and a piece of cake’ once the outbreak is over.
● PA Headline The new Labour Party leadership spoke to Jewish community leaders to address the crisis that has dogged the party in recent years.
● Blues set for another battle as EFL appeal not guilty verdict BCFC will have to present their case once again after the EFL contested the verdict of not guilty, in relation to the club allegedly breaching financial rules
● Martin Lewis' urgent advice as all travel abroad banned 'indefinitely' In response, the Foreign Office has warned British holidaymakers to stay on UK shores - and told them they must NOT travel abroad amid the crisis
● Look: Yellow ribbons of support for those on the coronavirus frontline They have appeared across town