Flack’s management company criticised the CPS for pressing ahead with what it called her ‘show trial’.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The students had planned to be travelling around New Zealand when the lockdown came in nearly two weeks ago.
● PA Headline The chief of the defence staff said there was a ‘very clear’ chain of command.
● Couple collect food order by dropping bag down on line from balcony Olivia Bull and Ashley Moran filmed themselves using a home made contraption to receive their takeaway meal from a Deliveroo driver
● Michael Gove self-isolating after family display coronavirus symptoms Senior Cabinet minister Mr Gove today appeared on Good Morning Britain to discuss Boris Johnson's admission to intensive care
● PA Headline Lloyds Banking Group and TSB have announced three-month £500 interest-free overdraft buffers.
● First images show off this HUGE new hotel scheme at the NEC Artistic designs reveal what the 200-bedroom development would look like
● PA Headline The RTE broadcaster returned to work on Tuesday after recovering from coronavirus.
● Dan Walker livid over trolling of Boris Johnson as he fights Covid-19 The BBC Breakfast host, who also presents Football Focus, spoke out on April 7, hours removed from the Prime Minister entering intensive care
● "McGinn could play for any of the top four in that division." Aston Villa have badly missed John McGinn's energy and drive in their midfield since he suffered his injury earlier this season
● PA Headline The Boucher Road facility will now test healthcare workers by appointment
● PA Headline The Met Police Commissioner said coronavirus-related incidents will be dealth with ‘very firmly’.
● Morrisons security guard left care worker 'humiliated' Care workers are considered key workers
● Express & Star comment The sun is shining, the birds are singing and spring is in the air.
● Aston Villa fans criticise FIFA's decision on how to finish season Aston Villa news includes reaction to imminent FIFA announcement regarding an indefinite suspension to 2019/20 season globally
● Steve Lansdown says talks will be held with Bristol City players over wages The Robins owner says plenty of factors have to be taken into consideration
● Coronavirus: North-East police urge friends to speak out about domestic abuse POLICE forces across the North-East have come together to support a new initiative and appeal for information to help prevent domestic abuse, which...
● Walsall vicar removed from post A vicar from Walsall has been removed from his post after he admitted sending inappropriate and indecent photos and text messages.
● Coronavirus: Ex-Eastbourne MP still stranded in New Zealand A FORMER MP stranded in New Zealand is furious the Government will not fly home thousands of Brits like himself.
● Bristol Sounds postponed - but Noel Gallagher will not be rescheduled The annual concert series was scheduled to take place in June
● PA Headline The monarch also thanked healthcare professionals for their ‘selfless commitment’.